Epl English Premier League

mrbojangles

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m most disappointed and offended that not a single person has mentioned Hartlepool here - apart from myself during the WC................I´ll have you know that I went to school with John Mclaughlin, played football with him on the school yard and saw him hired by Pools by the then manager Brian Clough........................so there!!! I´m only taking part if Pools are given a vote of support by the members here...................... :o:D

I´m most disappointed and offended that not a single person has mentioned Hartlepool here - apart from myself during the WC................I´ll have you know that I went to school with John Mclaughlin, played football with him on the school yard and saw him hired by Pools by the then manager Brian Clough........................so there!!! I´m only taking part if Pools are given a vote of support by the members here...................... :o:D

Nice knowing you then... :D

BTW The Bhoys will win the SPL this season.

Yer arse!!! You been drinking again redrus? :o

To TP. I believe with all the problems lately with the forum. They just havent had the time to change it.

Seeing as the problems seem to have been fixed, could we change the forum name now please, mods/admin? :D:D

Indeed. I stumbled across this thread by accident. Whats the <deleted> point in having all the football in a section called World Cup?? Madness!

Because the mods were/are going to change the nameto the EPL forum....apparently.... :o

FOUL....we discussed the "Hartlepool Monkey" didn't we

What else is there to discuss about Hartlepool, other than is it Harlepool or Hartleypools...I have some old 60's programmes when the latter was the name.

So give us Hartlepool Luminaries then :D

Got here as fast as i could...

What've i missed...nothing by the looks of it after slogging my way through the previous 5 pages!

Dean Windass - you couldn't make that name up could you - didn't he play for Bradford last week against my beloved Man City!

So who's going down this year? Definately not us...look at who we've bought close saeason, the new Marx Brothers - Didi, Dickov and Dabo! Just imagine a mickey mouser pronouncing that trio - be classic! So who's going down this year then?

Has anybody else noticed that when Bolton are after a player the report always mentions that Charlton and Man City are after the same player and vice versa?

Why not have it as a football forum and not just the EPL? There is more than one league in the world you know? FOOTBALL Forum. Simple as that.

Because the Premiership is the best, all the others smell....... :o

Fair enough..as long as Reading play in it for more than one season :D

C'mon TP, there is only one great team at the majeski, London Irish of course. :D:D

Moss

Great idea, but please include the Football League as well as the Premiership so my team, Oxford United, can be discussed...

... ah... just remembered, we're not even in that now either. Bugger...

The boys have done Ok in the past few days Dan, 0-0 against Portsmouth and tonight we actually scored against an all star Man Utd team, I wont upset you with the final result, but the we did score, which is optimistic considering last year. :o

Moss

BTW The Bhoys will win the SPL this season.

:o:D:D:D

Couldn't agree more Redrus

Moss

So, I'm United and Celtic, both Catholic based clubs. I'm not Catholic but just followed The Bhoys for almost as long as United. Whats your excuse....? :D

redrus

So, I'm United and Celtic, both Catholic based clubs. I'm not Catholic but just followed The Bhoys for almost as long as United. Whats your excuse....? :D

redrus

I have also supported Oxford United and the Tics for as long as I remember, but I never knew until your post that Oxford were Catholic based, In fact I always thought that Oxford University was a Protestant organisation, but then again I might be wrong.

Good Luck

Moss :o

redrus

I have also supported Oxford United and the Tics for as long as I remember, but I never knew until your post that Oxford were Catholic based, In fact I always thought that Oxford University was a Protestant organisation, but then again I might be wrong.

Good Luck

Moss :o

LOL, another bloody comedian.... :D

redrus