Baby high chair wanted

AliasJohn

I don't think ikea has anything like that. That's going to be difficult to find. I know you could have it made cheaply in Bangkok, but I'm afraid that doesn't help you! I have never see none for sale anywhere in Thailand that looks like that design.

For those who are interested in high chairs, we found a brilliant shop in Hua Hin that not only stocks high chairs, but 4 different design's and colours. They also have a huge range of furniture and house hold goods. I know the long term residents would know about this place it's for the newbies like me. The shop is located directly behind Power Buy in Hua Hin.

Thanks for your interest.

Cheers

John

^ Big Kiang. Yes I should have suggested them. Their huge warehouse has all kinds of furniture. We always go there first when looking for any unusual furniture. I hope you didn't pay "sticker" price. That is a store that will give discounts if you ask.

Edited by hhfarang

Terrific store....The sticker price was 2499. We didn't even have to ask for a discount she offered a discount down to 2000 baht. I was very pleasantly surprised. Wish I had discovered this place before I bought the furniture for my restaurant. Cheers hhfarang ....if you find your way down to Prachuap City at all look me up. My Shop is called Twiggs Bakery and Cafe.