Need some information about foreigners living in ban phe (rayong)

nicah93

I heard there are some foreigners living there.. (Not a tourist, but as someone who really lived there)
I need the information about where do they go for restaurant, pub&bar, accommodation, the park, etc..
Is there any place that gathering foreigners who living in ban phe like a community or something?
I will go to make a survey about this next week but i don't know where to start..

Thanks you in advance for all you help,

Have a good day smile.png

Friend of mine (Ex-Dentist Holland) has lived there for many years and even owns a small guesthouse there, His name is Auke Mob:

< Phone number removed for reasons of privacy >

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

Have not seen him for a quite while but Mark runs the bar in town. Cannot think of the name of it at the moment . It is/was the meeting point for most of the expats around that area. .He used to have the Bedrock Cafe on the Eastern side of town before he began to run this one..

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I heard there are some foreigners living there.. (Not a tourist, but as someone who really lived there)

I need the information about where do they go for restaurant, pub&bar, accommodation, the park, etc..

Is there any place that gathering foreigners who living in ban phe like a community or something?

I will go to make a survey about this next week but i don't know where to start..

Thanks you in advance for all you help,

Have a good day smile.png

This sounds like an immigration shake down will be in the works soon lol.

• 3 months later...