Freeway Villas

expatgaz

Had a drive round this reasonably small estate and was quite impressed with it.Nice designs on good plots, a little way out, next to Horse shoe point but all the same it looked good.Anyone have any info on the place ? i.e does anyone of here live there, good / bad estate etc.

Had a drive round this reasonably small estate and was quite impressed with it. Nice designs on good plots, a little way out, next to Horse shoe point but all the same it looked good.Anyone have any info on the place ? i.e does anyone of here live there, good / bad estate etc.

Not really, but as you probably know, I'm not too far from there. I'll mosey on over and have a look, and ask around for you. If I hear anything I'll let you know.

I don't know the development you are referring to, but I've seen some nice places up at horseshoe point. It's very quite out there and a bit isolated, but if that's what you're looking for, then fine. :D

Is that the project just up from Laurel Park and before Horseshoe Point's entrance? Set back off the road down a dirt track? If it is, I understand they had some problems there about a year ago in terms of splitting their land plots. Dont know if its still the case or if they managed to get everything sorted out. Houses look pretty good, but some of the plots are a bit small and the roads are pretty narrow.

Houses are well built with good construction material by a German getleman called Gunter, Believe he also has some connection to the Freeway Bar on Jomtien hill.

Believe his house is the great big one being built at the end of the development.

Also saw another of his projects at Phoenix using Q-Con block and Conwood, both first class material and again good construction.

Thanks for the replies guys.What i've found is that Rimmer is correct the Developer is currently building the big place at the end for his home which to be honest makes me a little more comfortable as the estate must be o.k. The build quality does indeed appear to be first class, the plots are up to 1 rai and the houses sitting nicely on them and are very private.Brief investigation indicate the plots have now been divided all above board and are all Chanote titles.The access road is a little off putting as mentioned, may need to check who owns the access road, obviously should be split between all home owners.

Thanks Again,

:o EPG.

Thanks for the replies guys.What i've found is that Rimmer is correct the Developer is currently building the big place at the end for his home which to be honest makes me a little more comfortable as the estate must be o.k. The build quality does indeed appear to be first class, the plots are up to 1 rai and the houses sitting nicely on them and are very private.Brief investigation indicate the plots have now been divided all above board and are all Chanote titles.The access road is a little off putting as mentioned, may need to check who owns the access road, obviously should be split between all home owners.

Thanks Again,

:o EPG.

Check with your lawyer, but it my understanding that once an access road is built in Thailand, it is freely available for all the public to use, and cannot be closed off or made into a private road etc.

Maintenance, of course would be another matter.