Kawasaki unveiling some new Ninja

mania

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's probably a lighting kit available, and those winglets would certainly unbolt for the fitting of mirrors- the first ones released are supposed to be track-only versions.

We'll finally know the deal by tomorrow (also the new S1000RR will be unveiled, and there might be word on the Ducati 1299, which will be the replacement for the Panigale R).

All CF bodywork- wow- this thing will probably be north of 25K in the US- I bet it will approach 2m in LOS.

Edited by RubberSideDown

wow, great bike, looks great!

as expected it will be super fast as well and technically complex and nice.

But again an unreachable bike which will stay in dreams!

world need more down to earth bikes not like a track bike with cf body work on steroids which will cost a fortune and you dont ride it much on normal roads.

I was expecting a bike that is affordable and fast combining the advantages of small displacement with a supercharger, light weight and good power.

Still, it is a game changing bike for sure. good job kawasaki. and it looks superb again and again.

I saw a duc 899 last week and this thing makes the 899 look like a entry level motorcycle. Based on what ive seen so far.

No doubt, I'd imagine this thing will be putting out in excess of 200 BHP. Different type of bike for sure.

Damn, that looks like serious business. I applaud Kawasaki for pushing the limits, this is how technology advances and while it's not a bike for me at all, I am sure the technology will trickle down to smaller cc for-daily-use bikes for the benefit of all. :)

I hope we'll see some tech spec today or latest tomorrow and it will be interesting how a street legal version will look like.

With all the carbon fiber and that beast of an engine, power to weight ratio will most likely be >1 :D

Well, it's an H2 R, so it must be the race version- now I want to see the street version.

Just read on MCN the street version will be revealed in Milan in four weeks:

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/mcn/news/newsresults/new-bikes/2014/september/cologne-show-radical-kawasaki-ninja-h2/

The Facts Ninja H2R (track only)

Engine Type: Supercharged liquid-cooled inline-four

Displacement: 998cc

Supercharger Type: Centrifugal, scroll-type

Maximum Power: 296bhp

Frame Type: Trellis, high-tensile steel

Tyres: F: 120/600R17 Bridgestone V01 slick R: 190/650R17 Bridgestone V01 slick

Edited by RubberSideDown