The Definitive Guide To a Perfect Marriage In Thailand.

Costas2008

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Costas, I always like your post, sometimes I don't agree with you, but that is life.

In this one you say you had a dream.

Are you sure it was not a nightmare?

Ps. I hope you have a bettere dream tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Bearing in mind that the 'average/normal' for IQ is 100, Costas is quoting some very low numbers.

A woman with an IQ under 50 probably wouldn't be capable of stringing two words together or wiping her own butt, so if that's the level YOU need for a happy marriage, go for it.

I need intelligence, someone who can at least hold a conversation, speaking in more than grunts, and whose knuckles don't drag on the ground.

I guess Costas's requirements say as much, if not more, about him as they do about his taste in women?

Seriously, a woman with an IQ of 0-3 !!!??? You'd be keeping her in a cage.

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1

Bearing in mind that the 'average/normal' for IQ is 100, Costas is quoting some very low numbers.

A woman with an IQ under 50 probably wouldn't be capable of stringing two words together or wiping her own butt, so if that's the level YOU need for a happy marriage, go for it.

I need intelligence, someone who can at least hold a conversation, speaking in more than grunts, and whose knuckles don't drag on the ground.

I guess Costas's requirements say as much, if not more, about him as they do about his taste in women?

Seriously, a woman with an IQ of 0-3 !!!??? You'd be keeping her in a cage.

I believe he was referring to the "Hellenic Scale".

Well done Costas I'm glad someone has finally figured out marriage. A Nobel Prize is in order.

• Like 1

Thanks for those pearls of wisdom Costas. I have been hovering over a few of those points in the last 20 years in Thailand but recently I am stuck at number 10 and loving it. Thought I would let you know just after a marathon bouncing session with kitty I was walking along Soi Bukaow in Patts and on the left hand side walking towards Pattaya Glang I see "Greek Food" I immediately turn left. Yep its a Greek guy and his Mrs does all the cooking which is not bad. Had the chicken souvlaki and the greek salad but unfortunately no olvies!! a cardinal sin. He said Kalamatas are very hard to get in LOS but plenty of Spanish ones. If you are lucky he will have olives when you visit. Sorry don't have any more detailed location my head was in a bit of a spin at the time laugh.png

• Like 1

What a stupid waste of words. DON'T MARRY A THAI WOMAN. They all end in disaster some after a month, some after a year and some after ten years. OH but my wife is different I hear some of you saying.....she's not...they are all the same......money grabbing...deceitful.. and just biding their time.

• Like 2

What a stupid waste of words. DON'T MARRY A THAI WOMAN. They all end in disaster some after a month, some after a year and some after ten years. OH but my wife is different I hear some of you saying.....she's not...they are all the same......money grabbing...deceitful.. and just biding their time.

As much as I would like to slate you.

I believe there's truth in that

• Like 1

"3. Check, her mother.

If her mother, looks like a barrel, in future, your wife will look like a barrel too.

They tend to forget, diets and exercise, after they get married, so you can land living with a whale, instead of a wife.

But again, some people, like them fat."

Not a problem for me, my gfs are so young, and I am so old, I would be dead long before they attained "barrel" status.

"4. Check, her cooking.

Love starts from the stomach.

Before getting married, ask her to cook for you, many times, and evaluate her cooking.

If it is good, you are heading for a happy marriage.

If she is not a good cook, look for another wife, you will not have a happy life."

Never met a woman, of any nationality, whose cooking is better than mine, I do the cooking!

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 2

And their foreign husbands are all old, fat, bald and heavy drinkers, right? facepalm.gif
Genaralisations are stupid... generally! tongue.png
Edited by GuyL