delete my thread

ukinbangkok

Moderators can delete threads with NO follow on posts.

Unfortunately, once a thread has responses it's usually there forever, part of ThaiVisa's perpetual ad income making machine.

If you have an issue, or posted personal material that may cause you issues, you can use the CONTACT US link at the bottom of the page and explain the problem, as it's always possible for a mod to edit or remove material from a thread (for good reason).

As your membership is considered anonymous I doubt they will even consider deleting it.

Edited by RichCor

My simple understand of Thai Visa is ...

We are the Authors of the content.

Thai Visa owns the books we write in, sort of a Library.

But they can't reproduce our content ... 'sell the book we wrote'.

Correct?

george?

I'm not George but at the bottom of the forum rules is this regarding IP: For the OP contact support. However I see no reason for the removal as it is popular and very informative and see no personal information in it that would compromise you.

You agree to grant to THAIVISA.COM a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, sublicense, create derivative works of, publicly display, publish and perform any materials and other information you submit to any public areas, chat rooms, bulletin boards, social media, newsletters, newsgroups or forums of THAIVISA.COM or which you provide by email or any other means to THAIVISA.COM and in any media now known or hereafter developed.**

Further, you grant to THAIVISA.COM the right to use your name and or user name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto, together with use on any other THAIVISA.COM web sites. You agree that you shall have no recourse against THAIVISA.COM for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to THAIVISA.COM.

**In the simplest terms, this is what we require to legally display your posts.