Prayuth rules out forming a political party

webfact

Complete rubbish, how are your clan able to bash the PM without a visit??? How is it that the press criticized the PM for the microphones, or the Bikini remark--or or or. Difference here is----the PM trying to right the country has people shouting get out dictators-- your not elected--armies are no good to rule--Junta--coup--Your lousy at human rights ??? all this is not needed, hence the reasons for some shut up -words.

If therefore you disapprove use the Constructive criticism method it is approved by the PM--IT IS CALLED FEEDBACK. not your style, this is why majority of posters oppose you.

The PM is trying to be open with the people and is open with his agenda for how he is going about his clean up.

I am able to bash the PM without a visit because I am a foreigner, and it would create a serious international incident if I was hauled off for attitude adjustment. Even the Burmese junta only ever dared to deport foreigners.

I am seriously half expecting to be deported and blacklisted, but I don't care because I am in the process of relocating myself and my family.

I think that for Thai people it is a different story. All it takes to be arrested is to read 1984, eat sandwiches or make the Hunger Games salute.

The government of my home country is also shouting "get out dictators" etc. I'm assuming that you think they all need some "attitude adjustment" in incommunicado detention too.

If I made the constructive criticism that military rule is only going to end up polarising the country even more (like it did last time), and to avoid this the best thing to do is to return the country to civilian rule immediately, then my post would be deleted.

Sent from my IS11T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

am I reading from your post you have an attitude problem regarding the PM here and how he is doing well, or is It just thing you have against the intervention. Have a nice re-location to a super democratic area (paradise).

"How the PM is doing well?" 555 He has been condemned around the world (except for such enlightened souls as the Chinese communists and the Burmese generals). This will only increase the longer the military regime stays in power. Plus the risk of civil war will increase too.

And as soon as there are free and fair elections, then the "Democrats" (or whatever party Prayuth starts if he actually does) are going to get eaten alive, probably worse than they did after the last coup (since this one has been more repressive). And the reds will end up back in power again. Even if every single member of Pheu Thai is banned from politics for life, then the party will just rebuild itself from the ground up like it has before.

So in the long term, he has no viable endgame.

I'm not so sure. I think that YL would win a free and fair election even now (I'm not voicing an opinion if that would be a good or a bad thing). But I don't think there will be 'free and fair' elections again.

Expect both Houses to be stacked with appointees ('moral' people!).

Expect a ban on anyone being in Government who has not been in a political party for 3 years (empowering the judicial coup format).

Expect the new court cast against Somchai to result in a lifetime ban, which will apply to Yaowapa Shin. too.

If Taksin &co are successfully sidelined, with power resting in various offices and appointments, instead of in democracy, expect serious in-fighting as the anti-Taksin factions turn on each other.

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rural areas give full support to the thaksin backed government, next election another thaksin backed party will win. People want him. End of Discussion.

If (and in my opinion it is unlikely) that is allowed to happen, then the day the Thaksin backed party, chosen by the electorate, takes power is the day that the planning for the next coup will begin.

Why is it unlikely? His sister got elected, poor people love him, he was one of the few blokes that actually cared about people who lived outside BKK. Yep the next coup will be planned, but by that time I think Thailand will be a true democracy. Turkey went through the same era, 4 coups in 50 years, coup free since 1980 now.

I think you misunderstood me. I totally agree that Thaksins grouping would win a free election, and for that reason I don't expect there to be a free election.

Rural areas give full support to the thaksin backed government, next election another thaksin backed party will win. People want him. End of Discussion.

If (and in my opinion it is unlikely) that is allowed to happen, then the day the Thaksin backed party, chosen by the electorate, takes power is the day that the planning for the next coup will begin.

Why is it unlikely? His sister got elected, poor people love him, he was one of the few blokes that actually cared about people who lived outside BKK. Yep the next coup will be planned, but by that time I think Thailand will be a true democracy. Turkey went through the same era, 4 coups in 50 years, coup free since 1980 now.

I cannot share your optimism. The Yellows will force the country to civil war before they accept equality with those they deem subhuman (Isan people etc.).

Shame on you, do you not know that it is the Redshirts, and them alone that would be responsible for civil war. It is the Yellows that are the only thing standing between the ravages of democratic government and the sunlit uplands which Thailand will be entering in 2015. I know this to be true, I read it on TVF!

I cannot share your optimism. The Yellows will force the country to civil war before they accept equality with those they deem subhuman (Isan people etc.).

Shame on you, do you not know that it is the Redshirts, and them alone that would be responsible for civil war. It is the Yellows that are the only thing standing between the ravages of democratic government and the sunlit uplands which Thailand will be entering in 2015. I know this to be true, I read it on TVF!

Well, I also read on TVF " he was one of the few blokes that actually cared about people who lived outside BKK."

Actually as well. Cared about people outside BKK, except for those down South of course, but then those didn't vote for him.