Thai school official faces molestation, rape charges

webfact

No second chance for pedophiles, castration and jail/work camp for life, period.

This is Thailand mate where even murderers walk the streets if they have the right connections or cash. iI this guy has he has nothing to worry about, there is NO justice here for the Hi So.

There is a very, very good movie people might want to watch. It's called "A Time to Kill." It is very thought provoking and is about a father who walked right into the courthouse and killed two men who had raped and viciously beaten his ten year old daughter.

It leaves a lot to reflect on.

There's another very good movie, the Swedish movie Jagten, about a teacher getting accused of raping children.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2106476/?ref_=nv_sr_1

There's no way you can defend yourself against the imagination of a child.

The movie gets a very high score on imdb and also leaves a lot to reflect on.

It's one of the best movies I've ever seen.

We should wait for the trial and see the whole picture.

And then, if finally it's clear he's really guilty let him rot in hell.

Edited by kriswillems
  • Like 1

seajae, on 25 Sept 2014 - 09:25, said:

as the father of a teenage daughter that was raped and killed in Australia, if anyone is going to jump on someone it is me. After what has happened here in the past and on the island recently along with what was/is said by the officials I understood what the poster meant immediately with his sarcasm(and agreed with it), if you cant understand that then you havent been here long enough or simply dont understanfd well enough. The thai way in a lot of cases is to lay the blame on the victim even when it is children, I find this extremely sickening and will write sarcastic comments on it myself but usually write "sarcasm" below it for those that cannot realize my angst at what they are claiming or what is actually meant.

As i said i do not believe such sarcasm is justifiable in this case, and i am somewhat surprised you agree with it given the awful events that happened with your family. Irregardless of how long i have been here or my understanding of the 'thai way' i do not see why these events need to be linked, sarcasm or not. Don't get me wrong i am 100% sure the poster meant know harm and it was siad in jest,, but sometimes we need to stop and think as a lot of people read these posts. But of course were all free to express our thoughts and that's one thing i like about this site and others, we can have good debates, sometimes heated, sometimes friendly banter. As you will see the moderator has deleted the post and the poster offered up that option which was noble.

You will find the sarcasm used is not in jest but in anger, being p*ssed off/ extremely upset at the low likes and what they do and get away with, we cant come in here and go ballistic saying what we want at what they have done or it is removed so we use what we can to express how we feel in such a way it can remain. Personally I would love just 10 minutes with the low life to show him exactly how I feel but again that is not possible. I have learnt to live with what happened but it doesnt stop me from feeling anger when I read of others raping/doing anything to kids, sarcastic comments allow me to get rid of that to a certain extent, its better out than bottled up in side and festering. I think you will find a lot of the posts are doing the same thing, giving the writer someway of venting what they feel inside rather then letting it keep eating at them.

• Like 2

No second chance for pedophiles, castration and jail/work camp for life, period.

jpp2bkk your being to soft matebeatdeadhorse.gif ... Bring him to my country and tie him naked to a tree in the Klein Karoo desert and cover him with syrup so the big mother fu3484g ants can eat his ass alive...