Murdered women washes up on Phuket beach

webfact

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

terrible news for thailand it will most likely be another unsolved crime

How is this terrible news for Thailand ??

It will not make an impact on tourism or anything else here, or make headline news.

Can you spare a thought for the deceased while you grieve for Thailand.

555555,what country has the vibe now.Where is the vibe,was it ever here,will it ever come back.What does the vibe look like when it is out and about.Should i tell it to go back to Thailand so you can come back and stop looking for the elusive vibe.

For old-timers, I think "Vibe" is similar to "popular". Maybe for you it was "hip".

Regardless, I tend to agree with the guy whatever its called--Thailand is not enjoying the popularity it once did amongst Western tourists. Although it has seen increases from Russians and Chinese.

Fear not, TVF faithful, they will rule it as a suicide.

cheesy.gif

You must have a boring life, waiting for a tragedy so you can make a troll post to get your jollies. I suppose it's better than pulling the wings off insects.

And then to only offer the most droll and unimaginative and over-saturated attempt at humor on TVF.

There is more violent crime in Thailand in two weeks than many countries experience in several months

Be careful you don't hurt members feelings - remember this is Thailand ....

Members feelings are not going to get hurt.... Just amusing that some members post ridiculous claims how dangerous Phuket is every time there is a tragedy or incident.

• Like 1

A woman. Makes a change from Burmese fishermen.

They all seem to wash up in Phuket though.

Well, washing up in Chiang Mai is not that easy.

Don't be so sure as I watched a body being taken out of the Ping river a couple of days ago.

I did not say it was impossible :)

How many people complaining about how dangerous Chiang Mai is these days and that everybody should stay as far away as possible?

A woman. Makes a change from Burmese fishermen.

They all seem to wash up in Phuket though.

Well, washing up in Chiang Mai is not that easy.

Don't be so sure as I watched a body being taken out of the Ping river a couple of days ago.

Did that event attract many weirdos from other parts of the forum stating CM is a dangerous place and they would never visit there?

It happens on the Phuket Forum with nearly every post about crime.

Strange little people make these strange little posts all the time and think the locals will be horrified if they don't come

As more than 3 million people visit Phuket every year and come to no harm, two things are evident:

1. Statistically, Phuket is very safe.

2. Nobody cares about the sadsacks who proclaim they will never visit because their presence, and the couple of baht they would spend on their annual holiday off the issan farm, are less than insignificant.

• Like 2