I Swear...This is the absolute TRUTH !

weegee

I flat out refuse to believe this preposterous story. If immigration had suspicions about the legitimacy of the marriage they would have the local police interview the couple. This is a troll post.

Sorry Dude,I know WeeGee and the so called Lady at Immigration,,,,She's something special she asks/tell you what to get and what to do,,,no Bull.

Mate..If you keep digging those bloody holes everyday in the hot sun, you will end up looking like your avatar....biggrin.png

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi fellas....all done to requirements.

Now have to take wife to hospital, as she has developed a bad back today, from all those photos yesterdaywink.png ....

Which pose caused it mate? The one on the washing machine?

The Costas pose....for sure it was the Wardrobe Stunt....

• Like 1

Hi fellas....all done to requirements.

Now have to take wife to hospital, as she has developed a bad back today, from all those photos yesterdaywink.png ....

Which pose caused it mate? The one on the washing machine?

The Costas pose....for sure it was the Wardrobe Stunt....

I was hoping it was the Pakastani steam press position.

Oh well...save that for next visa mate.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I've got a video....would that make do?

goes for an hour but.

An hour eh?

Includes the pre-drinks, shower, shave, change of clothes and a cup of tea after.

That would do it............................. alt=tongue.png>

Make sure that you pixelate any post-coitus ciggy or brew in the movie or you will have to do it all over again (and again).

biggrin.png

Wasn't sure about the ciggies so didn't mention it.

He could have got through a whole pipe full of Peter Stokkebye 306 English Orientai Supreme in that time scale for gawd sake ........rolleyes.gif

Note: Sorry Showbags, just jealous is all...............smile.png

Edited by chrisinth

I flat out refuse to believe this preposterous story. If immigration had suspicions about the legitimacy of the marriage they would have the local police interview the couple. This is a troll post.

Sorry Dude,I know WeeGee and the so called Lady at Immigration,,,,She's something special she asks/tell you what to get and what to do,,,no Bull.

Mate..If you keep digging those bloody holes everyday in the hot sun, you will end up looking like your avatar....biggrin.png

That is my mate Aghmed,,,,He use to help me w00t.gif

One outside the house with house number showing, one in the bedroom with both sitting on the bed, one in living room with both sitting on sofa, only me&wife on photos. Been that way for years.

And yeah, just as ridiculous as the 90d. One could take the photos in any house or condo in 5mins, no real value as proof of living together.

• Like 2

Have heard this some time ago from a close friend and his wife. Take a pic of your wife sitting on the bed, then get her to take one of you likewise, take to the voyeurs in Imm, and say you were too shy to employ a photographer to take pics of you together in such intimate surroundings?????

Sounds like BS to me! I've been here 12 years and have never been asked for pictures in the bedroom. (Just applies for extension 10 days ago. No problem.) But I was previously told to supply 4 photos of my wife and me at home, one of which to be taken in front of the house number out front: 115/17, etc. And also had to supply a map of how to get to our house.

I think they are jerking your chain, but good luck.

Sounds like BS to me! I've been here 12 years and have never been asked for pictures in the bedroom. (Just applies for extension 10 days ago. No problem.) But I was previously told to supply 4 photos of my wife and me at home, one of which to be taken in front of the house number out front: 115/17, etc. And also had to supply a map of how to get to our house.

Par for the course. All part of obtaining that first marriage visa. You obviously don't have that particular visa. But neither do i, but it is a fact.

The first time I applied for a marriage visa, I was asked for photos taken in the bedroom. Both parties in bed wearing pyjamas and reading books has been acceptable for years.

One has to bear in mind that the government official sitting in front of you is responsible for the interpretation of Thai law, which would account for the lack of consistency from one immigration office to another. Put simply, some officers will ask for this picture, whilst others won't.

Weegee

Yes I supplied the bedroom pics which were just of me sitting on the bed watching TV! However when we went back to immigration they knocked us back because there wasn't a photo of the front of the house including the house number. We also had to provide evidence that I was single before we married...they refused to believe the Amphur had checked that before we got married. Ridiculous really.

Perhaps they are asking so much because so many farangs try to fake the marriage visa process.

Still easy to fake. This is about an extension of stay, BTW, not applying for a visa.

The only things that actually make sense are a fresh certificate of marriage (although immigration should be able to check the validity of the marriage online, the system is one made by a U.S. company and includes civil records) and a visit to the house/condo by an immigration officer (hence the map they also ask for). The photos are just useless.

Another thing that makes little sense is that all applications are vetted in BKK. One has to wait the "under consideration" period before getting a real extension stamp. Could just as well be done locally at the offices.

The immigration procedures seriously need updating to the information age. At least I got a computer printed 90d receipt stamped to my passport this time (Jomthien office), some progress.

Gecko....you supposed to be new here...you sound like a troll Thai poster.

You believe what you want, later you will understand the humor in this.....and I DONT tell lies, by the way...thumbsup.gif

Everyone who takes the time to read this will definitely get a laugh out of it....and realize the stupidity to ask a foreigner for photos from his bedroom...cheesy.gif

It was a requirement back 7/8 odd years ago at the Nong Khai Immigration where I was jumping through hoops with the Marriage extension prior to migrating to Retirement every year. Just a photo of the home and bedroom with copies of the wifes' family book, nothing interment required as indicated be our more enlightened members. As for why?????

Well anyway it's not hard and "This is Thailand".

Perhaps they are asking so much because so many farangs try to fake the marriage visa process.

Still easy to fake. This is about an extension of stay, BTW, not applying for a visa.

The only things that actually make sense are a fresh certificate of marriage (although immigration should be able to check the validity of the marriage online, the system is one made by a U.S. company and includes civil records) and a visit to the house/condo by an immigration officer (hence the map they also ask for). The photos are just useless.

Another thing that makes little sense is that all applications are vetted in BKK. One has to wait the "under consideration" period before getting a real extension stamp. Could just as well be done locally at the offices.

The immigration procedures seriously need updating to the information age. At least I got a computer printed 90d receipt stamped to my passport this time (Jomthien office), some progress.

I stand corrected, yes, the marriage extension process then.