Astrologer Warns of 'Political Chaos' As Comet Zips By Mars

Lite Beer

Most Thai's even don't know where Mars is.

True, funny fact is that most astrologers don't know either!

Astrology was invented at a time when humanity did not know the difference between planets and stars... and the sun was obviously going around the earth too.

Superstition is alive and well, and sadly, not just in Thailand.

Every newspaper has its horoscope somewhere, they devote more space to these charlatans than they do to real knowledge.

Facts vs fictions: it's what sells that counts.

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thaksin is a big believer in astrology and all the other stuff for determining auspices. Look how well it has done for him. If only a few years ago one his astrologers would have said "going to visit the the UN is a bad idea" things may have turned out differently.

I guess his luck is not all that bad, I mean he is one rich s.o.b. I wonder how his health is.

I'm honestly embarrassed for them. I fully expect to see some of the locals in the moonlight beating pots and pans to scare away the spirits that come from the comet.

Such behavior I would expect from people who live in the most desolate mountains and have never gone to school a day in their life, but Thais should know better. They at least have some education, and many of them have gone on to study abroad. The fact the leader of the entire nation gets his next move from some con artist who claims to be able to see the future, is terrifying. It's the fortune tellers who are running the country, everyone else is just along for the ride.

Most Thai's even don't know where Mars is.

M'ars is at the top of M'legs..............this guy is talking out of his but no more incredulous than ANY religion, so before you mock think of that.............there's simply no difference + you must respect his opinion!

"chaos" may be coming to the Kingdom as a comet is expected to skim past Mars today. Could not imagine there would ever be chaos in Thailand if there is the military Junta will step in then all problems solved so the comet can just turn and go back because we are all ok for just now thank you.