Manchester City

mrbojangles

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Kompany played both belgium games and Otamendi  needs a run out.

Mendy i think because  Pep isn't  impressed with Mendy-Sane, he played for France i believe and with CL up next.

Mendy has a knock Trigg.

Jose Alvarez Haya @10JoseAlvarez 6m6 minutes ago

MoMendy is out for small injury. Nothing serious

Edited by wilai

Why Pep hasn't been playing Sane: blame Bernardo.

Guardiola has rejected the allegation from Germany’s Toni Kroos that Sané’s body language suggests a lack of motivation. “His body language is the same as last season when he was the best young player in the league,” Guardiola said. “Leroy is a nice guy, I don’t have any bad words about him; he just faces a challenge to get into the team because Bernardo Silva has started so well.”

2 hours ago, wilai said:

Mendy has a knock Trigg.

Jose Alvarez Haya @10JoseAlvarez 6m6 minutes ago

MoMendy is out for small injury. Nothing serious

Thanks Wilai W-nka. Interestingly nothing being reported anywhere on the City  websites  or in the media. Mendy's twitter just now says "Tough knock for me but i will be ok inch'allah...".

Only one decision would have been overturned in the five games during which the Premier League trialled video assistant referees (VAR) on Saturday.

A Leroy Sane goal disallowed for offside inManchester City's 3-0 home victory over Fulham would have stood.

Replays showed Sane was marginally onside when scoring just before half-time. It would have put City 3-0 ahead.

The trial took place at the central VAR hub, and there was no communication with anyone at the matches.

It is understood the Premier League is happy with how the trial went across all of Saturday's 15:00 BST kick-offs.

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Probably don't have supporters as old as that at Liverpool. They'd have been bricked by now ?

Raiding the old folks homes of Moss Side to fill out your stadium?

I hope you give them a true 'Premium' experience with fish n chips and a pot of tea.

We were VERY decent for 47mins until we got the 3rd and eased off. Good to see both Otamendi  and Delph back and very solid. Sane looked interested again. Fernandinho was back with a decent game...funny him ending up at RB and Walker at LB. Merlin decent (when is he ever less than a 7/10?). But how good was Bernardo 1st half; great skills  and determination. First half of last season  we were wondering had we bought a dud but since he's settled in, been great and now he's  getting  the odd game in central midfield maybe he can grow in to being Merlin's heir (and he's  just turned 24).

Champions League is back.

That awful facking theme musac. Assistant refs behind the goal who contribute nothing.

How we all going to watch it here with Truevisions seemingly not having it (or do they?). Those awful 3am kickoffs and feeling crap all day especially if the result wasn't right; with a difficult current client I'm likely to miss more 3ams than i catch this season - hope HDPrime catchup doesn't let me down.

City are the bookies favourite - don't see it myself as i know us too well. City's management have Athletico down as favourites.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Good luck for tonight. Let’s hope it’s as exciting as the Liverpool match..........with the right result of course ?

I don't like that kind of last minute exciting. My finger nails can't hack it. Much prefer it if we can do the business nice and simple

• Like 1