Manchester City

mrbojangles

i don't really understand the great interest in Ballotelli anyway. By his own admittance 90% of the fun stories about him and his handing cash to strangers is made up rubbish. To me he's just another dull uninspiring young footballer being paid obscene amounts of money who likes to smack his studs down on another players face when he doesn't like being dispossesed by a good hard legitimate tackle. Other than that he comes across as a complete and utter kn*b.

Thanks for that unbiased view Carms biggrin.png

i don't really understand the great interest in Ballotelli anyway. By his own admittance 90% of the fun stories about him and his handing cash to strangers is made up rubbish. To me he's just another dull uninspiring young footballer being paid obscene amounts of money who likes to smack his studs down on another players face when he doesn't like being dispossesed by a good hard legitimate tackle. Other than that he comes across as a complete and utter kn*b.

Thanks for that unbiased view Carms biggrin.png

My pleasure pal!

I think i'm still seething about wobbly chops blindly persisting with a 4-4-2 when most Spurs fans know we'd be far more effective in a 4-2-3-1.

His next gambit might be to play Brad Friedal on right midfield now that Lennons crocked again! unsure.png I think i'll just have to getdrunk.gif

....... Looking forward to the match tonight. It has the makings of a watchable game. Not an easy one either as we found out.

Agreed/ditto on all three counts. Swansea whipped our @rse at their gaff, and it was not our off-period either. Your defence is better than anything London has to offer, so maybe a draw - I don't expect City will lose.

Re the race for number one, Man City have the better players individually, greater bench strength and are better to watch than Manchester United. But they don't have that crucial ingredient, SAF. I hope it aint so (the top needs shaking up even though I don't really like mega-buying ones way to the top), but my money is on the old crocodile for the title. Better get the hankies ready Mr Bo!

Edited by SantiSuk

Better get the hankies ready Mr Bo!

My hankies are well used every year Santi. It's life as a City fan. We have the harder run-in and like you said they have SAF. I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. As should United fans, cos when they lose SAF it won't be the same.

C'mon City! As I said before, Man U winning 4 out of 5 titles and possibly now 5 out of 6 really begins to get rather boring and annoying.

We need a new champion and you're all we've got for this season!

So frustrating...

C'mon City! As I said before, Man U winning 4 out of 5 titles and possibly now 5 out of 6 really begins to get rather boring and annoying.

We need a new champion and you're all we've got for this season!

So frustrating...

And probably the only challenger to Utd next season too or until Ferguson decides to retire.

Edited by carmine

You must win the league...

3 yrs of massive spending and so far only one FA Cup to show for it.

"Bastion of Invincibility" Liverpool Football Club.

I reckon theres a job waiting there for Mourinho if they don't win the title. Then they would win it.

Ten games to go...don't panic.

Btw have you banned MrRed already? biggrin.png

Now there's an idea biggrin.png

cowboy.gif howdy folks back from my sabbatical now and is it not amazing that United are still in decline....not to mention Mancini saying that the derby will be the decider ......in his dreams,i think we will be long gone by then don't you Monsieur Jangles?

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together clap2.gif

cowboy.gif howdy folks back from my sabbatical now and is it not amazing that United are still in decline....not to mention Mancini saying that the derby will be the decider ......in his dreams,i think we will be long gone by then don't you Monsieur Jangles?

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together clap2.gif

Firstly, welcome back.

Secondly. Now fekk off again biggrin.png

Thirdly. Typical RAG statement. You've gone one point ahead with 10 games to go and you believe it's job done. Didn't you learn from your last statement on us enjoying being at the top for a week. It turned out to be 5 months. I don't think the job is anywhere near done and dusted.

Quite correct Mr Bo....

Just turning the screw a bit!

Still think Mancini showed his inexperience by suggesting that the game at your place will decide it?

Every game is a cup final now and that is where/if we City have the bottle! great to watch for us mancs though jap.gif and the added introduction of that <deleted> Tevez should spice it up a bit.That reminds me anyone for a round of Golf? coffee1.gif

Still think Mancini showed his inexperience by suggesting that the game at your place will decide it?

I don't know about inexperience. What should he say? Well never mind boys, United are 1 point in front so we've lost it now and the derby game won't matter cos it'll be over by then. That's not a rally the troops speach is it?

Tough one against Chelsea next week though.

All you need is a return to form from Silva and Aguero (both looked lightweight at the weekend) and you'll breeze past them. We're relying on you to push the remaining (and very real) threat away from the top 4 places. Spurs are too, but you'd never get the Spuds on here to admit that.biggrin.png

Edited by SantiSuk

All you need is a return to form from Silva and Aguero (both looked lightweight at the weekend) and you'll breeze past them. We're relying on you to push the remaining (and very real) threat away from the top 4 places. Spurs are too, but you'd never get the Spuds on here to admit that.biggrin.png

If Van Persie gets injured you'll be lucky to make the europa. wink.png

If Van Persie gets injured you'll be lucky to make the europa. wink.png

Agreed, but that's the only way we'll ever get another (hopefully better) manager in the next 3 years!

• Like 1

Any updates on Tevez ?

Isnt he due to be back in first team by now, surley would add that bit energy and to the team for the run in.

He's on the bench apparently. Perhaps he'll refuse to come on as sub again!

Any updates on Tevez ?

Isnt he due to be back in first team by now, surley would add that bit energy and to the team for the run in.

Oy. Less of the bitchiness Carms biggrin.png

Apparently he's not 100% match fit and Mancini says he could possibly do 25-30 mins.

10:45 kick off in Saudi and it's our "friday" night tonight. I'll probably be well oiled by kick off. burp.gif

Any updates on Tevez ?

Apparently he's not 100% match fit and Mancini says he could possibly do 25-30 mins.

10:45 kick off in Saudi and it's our "friday" night tonight. I'll probably be well oiled by kick off. burp.gif

Friday night on a Wednesday what a backwards country drunk.gif

Any updates on Tevez ?

Friday night on a Wednesday what a backwards country drunk.gif

Our weekend is Thurs and Fri. Normal working on Sat and Sun. But yes, I agree.