Who didn't come here for the women?

SoiBiker

I'm not the 'odd man out'. Plenty of guys didn't move here because of the women.

I know 1000 men in Thailand (not gay or priests or ill) and I don't know one who did not move here for the women.

And, you do not know any men who did not come here for the women?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the 'odd man out'. Plenty of guys didn't move here because of the women.

I know 1000 men in Thailand (not gay or priests or ill) and I don't know one who did not move here for the women.

Hetero, healthy, men that I know all came for or stay for the women one way or another. Obviously there are many people I don't personally know. I only stated people I know.

I do avoid people who carry coals to Newcastle.

Hetero, healthy, men that I know all came for or stay for the women one way or another. Obviously there are many people I don't personally know. I only stated people I know.

I do avoid people who carry coals to Newcastle.

How quaint. I have neither been to Newcastle nor carried coals, but I did come here with my non-Thai wife, the first time in 1982. So, please, do avoid me.

Don't you just love these Siamese Pussies.whistling.gif

Siam_lilacpoint.jpg

Character

Lilac Points are the 'artistes' of the Meezer world. Beautiful, theatrical and occasionally melodramatic, they seem to sense that they're somehow special and (even more than other members of the breed) like getting their own way

- See more at: http://www.life-with-siamese-cats.com/lilac-point-siamese.html#sthash.bRe0JHm8.dpuf

• 8 months later...

It's a reasonable question, surely?

Most days this place seems like the farang husbands support group. I'm just curious as to whether that's really the case, or if the membership is more diverse than that.

Not all me in Thailand want Thai women,. Some are gay, some are stuck with Western bags, Don't be a hater just because you don't live the dream...