Bangkok: Potektueng staff shot at during fight with another rescue foundation

webfact

Rage of the rescuers: Potektueng staff shot at during fight with another rescue foundation
By Coconuts Bangkok

poh.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Three rescue volunteers from Poh Teck Tung Foundation were allegedly shot while on duty by volunteers from Romsai Foundation last night, leaving one dead and two injured.

Nine Potektueng volunteers were at their station in Ramkhamhaeng Soi 140 last night when about 15 rescuers from the rival Romsai Foundation showed up and surrounded them, Poh Teck Tung staff told the police.

The Romsai volunteers then proceeded to smash the Poh Teck Tung car and opened fire at the volunteers.

Adisap Piriyakorakun, 23, was killed in the incident. Two other Poh Teck Tung staff members were injured. Jettanai Issaradech suffered a knife wound to his leg and Somenuek Paeweien was hit in the foot by a bullet. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/12/01/rage-rescuers-potektueng-staff-shot-during-fight-another-rescue-foundation

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-12-01

Human life seems to be of lesser and lesser value in Thailand. It takes a broad and intensive effort to bring more empathy in the people. It sure would help if the top of society (politicians, high officials, billionaires) would be more of a role model. Then again the former CIB boss and the Red Bull cop killer aren't exactly what is needed here.

probably a lucrative business as the hospital most likely pay money to have them bring patients to their hospitals especially falangs ........................it's all about money

I think its more to do with pillaging the bodies they come across. I am sure they get some great finds. Smart phones, passports, jewelery, money, clothes, etc.

probably a lucrative business as the hospital most likely pay money to have them bring patients to their hospitals especially falangs ........................it's all about money

I think its more to do with pillaging the bodies they come across. I am sure they get some great finds. Smart phones, passports, jewelery, money, clothes, etc.

"clothes"??

"I swear officer, he was driving naked"whistling.gif

• Like 1

BANGKOK: -- Three rescue volunteers from Poh Teck Tung Foundation were allegedly shot while on duty by volunteers from Romsai Foundation last night, leaving one dead and two injured.

They've been down this road several times:

Ambulance Workers Shooting And Assaulting Each Other

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/160471-ambulance-workers-shooting-and-assaulting-each-other/

Rescuers Seek Rescue From Other Rescuers

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/142740-rescuers-seek-rescue-from-other-rescuers/

Por Tek Tung - The Thai Body Snatchers

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/80546-video-por-tek-tung-the-thai-body-snatchers/

• Like 2

I saw a documentary on this a few weeks ago

From what i remember :

the violent death may leave the soul tormented and need prayers to be at rest.

Two temples are specialized in these kind of prayers and lot of thai give them money to help them....and i mean a lot of money.

If i remember correctly one of the cashier at one temple said he was not allowed to give any number but as there was at least 3 cashiers at the same time and lines of people willing to give i think you can imagine the daily incomes.

None of the workers who take care of the body have any professional formation and by what i saw when they were at work if you have an accident it would be better to be dead than badly injured... One guy "rescued" by by them told the two companies exchanged gun fires and one bullet cut his spin, leaving him paralized...not because of the accident...

I saw a documentary on this a few weeks ago

From what i remember :

the violent death may leave the soul tormented and need prayers to be at rest.

Two temples are specialized in these kind of prayers and lot of thai give them money to help them....and i mean a lot of money.

If i remember correctly one of the cashier at one temple said he was not allowed to give any number but as there was at least 3 cashiers at the same time and lines of people willing to give i think you can imagine the daily incomes.

None of the workers who take care of the body have any professional formation and by what i saw when they were at work if you have an accident it would be better to be dead than badly injured... One guy "rescued" by by them told the two companies exchanged gun fires and one bullet cut his spin, leaving him paralized...not because of the accident...

These "rescue " workers take in dead bodies that most Thai people will not touch due to ghosts (Pii) . The money is in the organ taking by the hospital where the dead body is taken.. reletives never check the dead corpse for organs which have been stripped and sold very quickly... There is big money in them there spare parts... wai2.gif

This has been going on for as long as I can remember. Take the dead ones before the live ones has always been their motto, and why save them when we can kill them. They cause more accidents and injured more people than they 'save'.

What about stopping all this and just having a Ambulance service like St Johns Ambulance , and do away with these cowboys altogether , if they are keen let them join St Johns.coffee1.gif

P L E A S E, simple excellent farang ideas NOT accepted! TIT.

What about stopping all this and just having a Ambulance service like St Johns Ambulance , and do away with these cowboys altogether , if they are keen let them join St Johns.coffee1.gif

P L E A S E, simple excellent farang ideas NOT accepted! TIT.

Yeah why spoil it for everyone based on reason and common sense cheesy.gif