Well Well Well

UKJASE

hey guys, we are considering digging a well / bore hole in the garden, as we dont get goverment water where we are

does anyone know anyone who can dig a well, and set something like this up for us? any idea on the cost?

the water table was only about 2 metres down when the foundations were dug, in the dry season, so it doesnt have to be really deep, but i guess the deeper the better

any tips or numbers please guys?

Here is the phone number of the person we had drill our well. We have a great well that is close to 400 feet deep and the water, although hard, is very drinkable and tastes better than the bottled water in stores.

I believe Akarapat is based in Hua Hin:

Akarapat Sonrang (Pip)

mobile: 0863353353

office/fax: 032535353

• Like 1

If I recall, it was around $5,000-$5,500. Worth every dime to us as our government water was not only brown, but sometime not available. I'm sure the current price may be more per drilled foot or meter. He speaks pretty good English as well.

If I recall, it was around $5,000-$5,500. Worth every dime to us as our government water was not only brown, but sometime not available. I'm sure the current price may be more per drilled foot or meter. He speaks pretty good English as well.

150,000B + is a lot of money..... how long did the drilling take do you remember patekatek?