Rayong City...What to do?

NickJ

I have been here for a few weeks. It is true about the locals being very nice. But...I am shocked at the lack of restaurant variety. Where does one go out at night and meet other Farangs....Laemthong is ok but not everyday.......Thanks

I have lived in Rayong City for 7 years.....I'm shocked to hear somebody say there is a lack of variety of Restaurants (have noodle shops, steak houses, fish restaurants, Italian, German, Swiss, Sushi, Korean BBQ ETC....and plenty of the them). As for something to do...Have Zoods, and many other live music venues.

Want to meet Farangs....should have stayed home (I'm sure there are plenty there).....just jokingwhistling.gif

In Rayong City there is a beach area called Hat Saeng Chan (have PMY, Kantary Bay and Sifaa )....many of the farangs (Dutch, Germans French Italian Russians etc) drink at the beach bars there.

Sounds like you don't get out much (have transportation???)....

Good luck and enjoywai.gif

I have been here for a few weeks. It is true about the locals being very nice. But...I am shocked at the lack of restaurant variety. Where does one go out at night and meet other Farangs....Laemthong is ok but not everyday.......Thanks

Go and live in Pattaya then, as it appears this is what you aspire to,

plenty of restaurant's around Rayong/Ban Chang area of many varieties

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Go and live in Pattaya then, as it appears this is what you aspire to,

plenty of restaurant's around Rayong/Ban Chang area of many varieties

Nickj, you need to go back to your nanny whany state and cry to your momma, if you can't even feed yourself. Isn't that the advice you give everyone else? passifier.gif