Tottenham Thread

chonabot

To be fair red, which striker we buy is not really going to be decided on by the CL games with Milan. We only aspired to reach the knockout stages (unlike it seems the other dilusional English teams :lol: ) as newbies to the competition. The new striker is all about helping us to maintain that top four place.

Ineligibility for the CL wil not put Levy off buying the right player.

Edited by carmine

To be fair red, which striker we buy is not really going to be decided on by the CL games with Milan. We only aspired to reach the knockout stages (unlike it seems the other dilusional English teams :lol: ) as newbies to the competition. The new striker is all about helping us to maintain that top four place.

Ineligibility for the CL wil not put Levy off buying the right player.

He does seem quite keen we don't buy a prolific goalscorer doesn't he? :D

Not once have i implied that he is a good player,just informing you gentleman here that he is being touted around by a certain spanish agent.

But you said

The truth is Mourinho wants him at Madrid

Great record that is in Holland,1 good seaon ;)

148 games in a season ;)

Edited by alfieconn

Tottenham have secured the services of South Africa defender Bongani Khumalo from SuperSport United for a fee of about £1.5m. :) just for you Alfie!

Yeah thanks but old news, you have to be a bit quicker than that to give us news that we don't already know, best you stick to man u's thread for making announcements as they are not so quick on there :lol:

Edited by alfieconn

Tottenham have secured the services of South Africa defender Bongani Khumalo from SuperSport United for a fee of about £1.5m. :) just for you Alfie!

Yeah thanks but old news, you have to be a bit quicker than that to give us news that we don't already know, best you stick to man u's thread for making announcements as they are not so quick on there :lol:

Oh sorry about that i just did not seem to recall any of your lot including yourself mentioning it mate ...on here!

I wonder why that is? :P I will toddle off back to the United thread now then ok :lol:

Oh sorry about that i just did not seem to recall any of your lot including yourself mentioning it mate ...on here!

I wonder why that is? :P I will toddle off back to the United thread now then ok :lol:

Thats the first sensible comment you've made for a long time 103.gif103.gif103.gif

I cannot see what benefits Suarez will give you even if he wanted to go to Spurs.

So you don't think Suarez is any better than we already have ?

How many times have you seen Ajax play 90 mins over the past 2 Seasons Alf, to make that comment or even think someone else on here is justified in giving an accurate answer which you could dispute ??

I cannot see what benefits Suarez will give you even if he wanted to go to Spurs.

How many times have you seen Ajax play 90 mins over the past 2 Seasons Alf, to make that comment or even think someone else on here is justified in giving an accurate answer which you could dispute ??

Why do i have to have seen him at all to make that comment / ask a question ? it's more relevent how many times that the red has seen him as he's the one doing all the talking about Suarez.

How would i know if someone else is justified or not to answer the question ;) i actually think justified is the wrong word, do you mean qualified ?

I am sorry iv'e disputed what the red has said but it's ironic really that your trying to do the same to me.

Edited by alfieconn

I've seen him play twice at the ArenA over the last year.....he scored three goals and looked sharp in both games. I do wonder about his temperament....but the Ajax fans couldn'd give a toot hehehe....good times....:D

Why do i have to have seen him at all to make that comment / ask a question ? it's more relevent how many times that the red has seen him as he's the one doing all the talking about Suarez.

How would i know if someone else is justified or not to answer the question ;) i actually think justified is the wrong word, do you mean qualified ?

I am sorry iv'e disputed what the red has said but it's ironic really that your trying to do the same to me.

:o I hope he's not having a relapse. :(

Yeah i menat qualified, sorry, don't know why i wrote justified but shouldn't have done.

It's all about the context isn't it Alf, you have no interest in what Red thinks about Suarez, you were insinuating that you thought he WAS better than what you already had by asking Red that question, because Red said he couldn't see how it would benefit you even if he wanted to go to Sp*rs ..;)

I take your answer as you haven't seen Ajax play much at all then, nor obviously Suarez...

But never mind, Lloyd has seen 180 mins & thought he was quite sharp, let's hope Henry has seen more although i reckon he's seen him about as much as you have personally.

:o I hope he's not having a relapse. :(

You know, when spelling out things over & over & over & over & over & over again to people, it's not relapses that are the worry, it's actually being bothered to carry on interacting with the Human race that's the worry..

That

That deal was done months ago (but he has only just officially come on board,) actually just after the world cup. :)

You are having rather a nightmare on this thread at the moment Mr Red....:lol: ...anyway, back to your compelling arguement about Louis Suarez that i'm enjoying immensely.....

Edited by carmine

As i said mate, it's old, old news. Off you go to the Manure thread to be with all the other "Mancunians" :ermm::blink::lol:

Our chief scout, Ian Bloomfield rates Suarez and has probably seem more of him than Red so singher, to be fair we;ll probably be trusting in the opinions of Bloomfield. :)

Yeah i menat qualified, sorry, don't know why i wrote justified but shouldn't have done.

Thats no problem, i accept your apology :(

It's all about the context isn't it Alf, you have no interest in what Red thinks about Suarez, you were insinuating that you thought he WAS better than what you already had by asking Red that question, because Red said he couldn't see how it would benefit you even if he wanted to go to Sp*rs ..;)

Since when have you been mr.reds unofficial spokesman ? or do you just feel sorry for him 2.gif and to be fair if i'm having a dig at mr.red i don't really see what it's got to do with you anyway :angry:

I take your answer as you haven't seen Ajax play much at all then, nor obviously Suarez...

No, i havent seen him play much for Ajax but apparently the Dutch league is poor quality so i wouldn't have learnt a lot there, seen him play quite a few times for Uruguay though but this is all irrelevent as i have never commented on how good or bad Suarez is unlike your new mate mr.red. so why not ask him how many times he's seen Suarez

But never mind, Lloyd has seen 180 mins & thought he was quite sharp, let's hope Henry has seen more although i reckon he's seen him about as much as you have personally.

Why would you think that ;) anyways here is a quote from H as he obviously read what you said :D

"I would doubt very much that anything will happen there. I've watched him loads of times; he's not an out-and-out striker but he could play anywhere."

That

That deal was done months ago (but he has only just officially come on board,) actually just after the world cup. :)

You are having rather a nightmare on this thread at the moment Mr Red....:lol: ...anyway, back to your compelling arguement about Louis Suarez that i'm enjoying immensely.....

He signed the deal and joined you on Friday,not having a nightmare at all i am simply stating the truth about Suarez and you three stoogies keep getting excited about it......only one Smokie to his credit has even mentioned his temper!! and then he says the AjAX fans dont give a toot??? :) Carmine i am happy your enjoying my argument that Suarez will be not going to Spuds...My opinion ok!

He signed the deal and joined you on Friday,not having a nightmare at all i am simply stating the truth about Suarez and you three stoogies keep getting excited about it......only one Smokie to his credit has even mentioned his temper!! and then he says the AjAX fans dont give a toot??? :) Carmine i am happy your enjoying my argument that Suarez will be not going to Spuds...My opinion ok!

If your not going sign a player because of his temper then why did you sign Rooney, Roy Keane, Ronaldo ?

That

He signed long ago. old news, its a distinct possibilty Suarez will sign as he is a top striker who wants to join a big club and you are still having a mare mate. Toddle off back to Manure thread.....:)

He never signed in October he reached a pre-contract agreement and completed the signing on friday,what are you lot like?

Harry does not think Suarez will happen as he has stated already so lets move on shall we to Carrol or some other unfortunate :D

He never signed in October he reached a pre-contract agreement and completed the signing on friday,what are you lot like?

Harry does not think Suarez will happen as he has stated already so lets move on shall we to Carrol or some other unfortunate :D

I think MrRed and singher became friends on the same " how not to ramble on course" :D

Edited by alfieconn

Splitting hairs if you must...i've lost interest in this one mate.

I be surprised if Harry discussed his true intentions in the transfer market with the media, would.nt you? It would take away the surprise mighten it? Sort of leave us open maybe?

Go on Red, toddle off....:rolleyes: