Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Alright lads let's prepare for the Milan game by letting in three in both games...thank <deleted> we're at home! :ermm::blink:

Dawson's had a bad couple of games. It happens. Voted our best player of last season.

Woodgate and King fit again if he needs a break. ;)

Today I had some knob tell me a jock can't be a spurs fan.....when I asked him to show me his season ticket he smacked me on he chin...decent strike btw...:D

The ensuing madness I don't remember much more than my hand and wrist hurt more than my chin.....<deleted>

:o

Translation:

I got knocked down like a pansy with a single punch, fell on the ground on my hand and ended up with a sprained wrist lol :lol:

Today = Help West Ham >> T*ttingham lose & <deleted> up their CL aspirations..

Win Win..:)

Come on your Spurts...

Always on the lookout for a handout....typical East London scrounger you are.

Back to business at last and I hear Bale is still 50/50.....VDV should make it though so maybe we might ...well anything's possible a goal even? :blink:

I don't wnat a handout out, i'd rather you lose, trust me..:D

No Bale, no VDV, no T*ttingham..

Let's hope they're both back for our Game in a coupel of weeks aye, for your sakes..;)

Singher, you need to read up and learn about our team. ;) Modric is our key player. You must know the one. the one you said on here you think is average but is however wanted by some of the biggest clubs in europe. A player that in a recent Tottenham poll was voted by 78% of Spurs fans as our best player.

Chech out the team that beat Milan recently. :blink:

Yep i know the one, the one who is wanted by the biggest Clubs in Europe, so says The Sun & The Star..:D

A Player who, in a recent T*ttingham Poll was voted by the same 78% of people who also think that you'll finish above Chelsea this Season, as your best Player..:D

A Player who i think is extremely average, far too lighweight & nowhere near good enough to make it at one of those top European Clubs you mention, hence him playing at your Club for 3 odd Years now & NOT moving on..:D

T*ttingham's version of Yossi Benayoun, yeah i know him Carmine..:D

Today I had some knob tell me a jock can't be a spurs fan.....when I asked him to show me his season ticket he smacked me on he chin...decent strike btw...:D

The ensuing madness I don't remember much more than my hand and wrist hurt more than my chin.....<deleted>

Translation:

I got knocked down like a pansy with a single punch, fell on the ground on my hand and ended up with a sprained wrist lol :lol:

Bwahahahahaahaha :D

Translation:

Bwahahahahaahaha :D

The English patsy fell over his handbag stuck out his hand and caught me on the chin. Lucky for him I was sober and in a good mood.

You two might not be so lucky.

keyboard warrior :D

more like you fell out your hammock while daydreaming up your next hardman ThaiVisa post lol

walter mitty... :lol:

Aye I was foaming at the mouth until Ban Persie was sent off.....:D

Oops <sp>

Anonymous eh merck.....another surrey manc aye???

Reply to post #3484

To msingh otherwise known on this thread as Walter Mitty...

Modric is average and lightweight is he? :huh: Dream on mate. i think you're out on your own these days with that opinion Walter. However, i don't think for one moment you really think that. ;)

Can't wait to play you lot next week. need to improve our goal difference. Obviously, being your second cup final of the season (our fixture at Pikey Park being the first) they'll be queuing along Green Street for tickets. :whistling: Where is my old mucker imola i wonder? Need to sort out a venue....

Levy has just signed a new sponsorship deal worth 50m over five years. So with atleast 10m more to spend in the summer there a few strkers we could'nt afford.

Whether we can attract them (after the combined Redknapp/Levy cock up and the fact that our competitors bought everyone) will depend on our final position.

No doubt plods alarm has gone off to tell him i've made an anti Redknapp comment. Scary stuff. :ph34r:

Was anyone else rather gobsmacked as i was that that arrogant &lt;deleted&gt; Defoe said he nearly left us earlier in the season because of Redknapps rotation policy!!!!!! So the useless git that scored one goal this season up until a couple of nights ago thought he should be guaranteed a starting place?!!!! :angry:

Levy has just signed a new sponsorship deal worth 50m over five years. So with atleast 10m more to spend in the summer there a few strkers we could'nt afford.

Whether we can attract them (after the combined Redknapp/Levy cock up and the fact that our competitors bought everyone) will depend on our final position.

No doubt plods alarm has gone off to tell him i've made an anti Redknapp comment. Scary stuff. :ph34r:

Was anyone else rather gobsmacked as i was that that arrogant &lt;deleted&gt; Defoe said he nearly left us earlier in the season because of Redknapps rotation policy!!!!!! So the useless git that scored one goal this season up until a couple of nights ago thought he should be guaranteed a starting place?!!!! :angry:

Don't surprise me at all....what with Crouch reminding us how well he's done this season. Redknapp must be employing a hypnotist.....:ermm::unsure:

Reply to post #3484

Modric is average and lightweight is he? :huh: Dream on mate. i think you're out on your own these days with that opinion Walter. However, i don't think for one moment you really think that. ;)

Can't wait to play you lot next week. need to improve our goal difference. Obviously, being your second cup final of the season (our fixture at Pikey Park being the first) they'll be queuing along Green Street for tickets. :whistling: Where is my old mucker imola i wonder? Need to sort out a venue....

Yes i do think that..

Oooooohhhh it's on, the big old Spuds are gonna try & beat our relegation threatened little &lt;deleted&gt; with your Strikeforce that is worth more than our entire Squad combined, oooooohhhhh we're really scared..:D

I wonder what the 3 Points at UP will actually look like at the end of the Season, where your final poiints tally & CL Quallification is concerned ?? :jap:

Reply to post #3484

Yes i do think that..

Oooooohhhh it's on, the big old Spuds are gonna try & beat our relegation threatened little &lt;deleted&gt; with your Strikeforce that is worth more than our entire Squad combined, oooooohhhhh we're really scared..:D

I wonder what the 3 Points at UP will actually look like at the end of the Season, where your final poiints tally & CL Quallification is concerned ?? :jap:

I don't think the three points at Pikey P will matter, we'll qualify anyway. :jap:

T*ttingham haven't confirmed it's for 50m though have they Carmine, the Daily Mail & Goal.com are the only one's to have said it, in word for word articles..:D

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/under-armour-tottenham-hotspur-announce-technical-sponsorship-global-partnership-080311.html

Up the Spurts, that would have looked lovely that Kit i reckon in the Olympic Stadium, to go with Levy's point on the Manufacturer being " an extremely ambitious brand with global aspirations, making them ideal partners for Tottenham Hotspur.'.. :D

Reply to post #3484

Yes i do think that..

Truly insular viewpoint Singher....if we finish fifth by a couple of points my mind is more likely to drift back to the opening game of the season when we should have been 3-0 up by half time at least. :(

Reply to post #3484

Yes i do think that..

You have'nt answered my question Walter, will you be watching the mighty Spurs tonight as they continue their CL campaign?

Reply to post #3484

Yes i do think that..

You have'nt answered my question Walter, will you be watching the mighty Spurs tonight as they continue their CL campaign?

Sorry, i didn't see the relevance to your question but as you insist.............

I don't know, i haven't given it much thought..

I guess it depends what's on Animal Planet at the same time..

Reply to post #3484

Yes i do think that..

Truly insular viewpoint Singher....if we finish fifth by a couple of points my mind is more likely to drift back to the opening game of the season when we should have been 3-0 up by half time at least. :(

Strange, if i was in your Shoes, my mind would wander to getting &lt;deleted&gt; all at the Club that has been bottom of the League for most of the Season in a London derby, which you quite simply weren't up for in the slightest...:)

Reply to post #3484

Yes i do think that..

Sorry, i didn't see the relevance to your question but as you insist.............

I don't know, i haven't given it much thought..

I guess it depends what's on Animal Planet at the same time..

Probably an old recording of Gareth....he's very popular at the moment you know. ;)

Reply to post #3484

Yes i do think that..

Strange, if i was in your Shoes, my mind would wander to getting &lt;deleted&gt; all at the Club that has been bottom of the League for most of the Season in a London derby, which you quite simply weren't up for in the slightest...:)

For Christs sake, you had to beat us eventually. Some were even a little pleased for you. I was'nt. ;)

I have edited to say i wonder how Noble will cope with van Der Vaart this time?

Edited by carmine

For Christs sake, you had to beat us eventually. Some were even a little pleased for you. I was'nt. ;)

Oh right, gotcha, i see..

Cos Noble had him completely in his pocket last time, it's all about what happens this time as if VDV gets the better of him, that would really show how much of a better Player VDV is ..:rolleyes:

Edit : Do you watch the Office Carmine at all ??

If so, do you remember the Quiz episode, when Brent lost fair & square but then managed to orchstrate the " real Quiz " afterwards, where the other one didn't matter ?? :D

Edited by MSingh

Cos Noble had him completely in his pocket last time, it's all about what happens this time as if VDV gets the better of him, that would really show how much of a better Player VDV is ..:rolleyes:

i was just making the point that he was one of the very few players to really contain VDV this season but make of it what you will. Stop getting over sensitive like wave surfy blokey on the Maradona thread. :o

Edit : Do you watch the Office Carmine at all ??

If so, do you remember the Quiz episode, when Brent lost fair & square but then managed to orchstrate the " real Quiz " afterwards, where the other one didn't matter ?? :D

I like the Office so much i bought the box set...and no you can't borrow it :lol:

i was just making the point that he was one of the very few players to really contain VDV this season but make of it what you will. Stop getting over sensitive like wave surfy blokey on the Maradona thread. :o

:D

Bwah do one, don't try that reverse psychology tripe with me, i invented it..:D

Edited by MSingh

Reply to post #3484

Yes i do think that..

got nothin to with particular that , its more to to with tha fact that woodgate and benzema have,,,,,,,,,,, underperformed shall we say :D :D