Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Wow....theresso much jealousy on here. :whistling:

Jealous of what, losing a Football Match 4-0 ?? :unsure:

Pure unadultered truthfullness, in every Post as usual Mr Carmine, you know me..:)

I have noticed that your unadulterated truthfulness has stretched as far to mentioning the exploits of 3meter Peter, the lanky <deleted> or as Alfie educated you, a side with a 600% spend over another that can bring Kaka, Higuain and Lassana Diarra off the bech playing at home against 10 men in a team in their first season in the CL. :D

Any comments?

Who bought them all ??

Keane Defoe and Crouch were there to keep us up not win CL games. We need more quality....any team in the top six does and its been shown time and again this season.

Who should do the buying? Not sure on that one tbh....seems there's some 'disagreement' between the two of them on this issue.

Too little too late for this season....maybe Connor Wickham will be one of them...but we need at least two strikers in the summer.

Jealousy from me ...very funny at least i know for sure we will still be in the Champions league AFTER tonights game,i think you should see it as banter :D

Even with the long boy you would have been smashed .....as you say different class now with the big boys in the quarters.

Jealousy from me ...very funny at least i know for sure we will still be in the Champions league AFTER tonights game,i think you should see it as banter :D

Even with the long boy you would have been smashed .....as you say different class now with the big boys in the quarters.

Actually i don't quite agree with you there. I do think with ten men it would have been closer and atleast there would have been something to play for. That said, i have no complaints and as i said we have done ourselves proud for a first effort.

Well without the width both sides we lacked the ability to stretch Madrid. We have a big squad but not the quality needed when our 1st choice players are injured.

Crouch let everyone down last night....for a player with his experience totally unacceptable. :realangry:

Lol^

Yes but they can try the Europa cup with Liverpoo,and see how many "top class"players will stay???

They haven't got any " top class Players " though..

Bale is great but even was great when Redknapp called him a liability a couple of Years back because he played him at left back,the Mong Boy has it all though but needs to move to fullfill that potential hence Levy just getting him to sign a 5 Year deal last week.

Modric looked very much out of his depth last night even though he is a good little Player, ultimately he's just another Benayoun who, at the very toop level, isn't good enough.

VDV isn't a top class Player as if he was, he would be playing for a top Club, which he isn't...

Sandro has only played a dozen Games in this Country so it's too early to judge him in my opinion, even thoguh some would as he only touched the balll 4 times last night..

Apart from that, Jenas & Dawson are good..:D

Interesting comment there about not judging a player after a dozen games. You seem to have judged most of our team after 93 minutes last night. Hopelessly out of touch you are mate. :D

Lol^

Yes but they can try the Europa cup with Liverpoo,and see how many "top class"players will stay???

Bale is great but even was great when Redknapp called him a liability a couple of Years back because he played him at left back,the Mong Boy has it all though but needs to move to fullfill that potential hence Levy just getting him to sign a 5 Year deal last week.

Modric looked very much out of his depth last night even though he is a good little Player, ultimately he's just another Benayoun who, at the very toop level, isn't good enough.

VDV isn't a top class Player as if he was, he would be playing for a top Club, which he isn't...

Sandro has only played a dozen Games in this Country so it's too early to judge him in my opinion, even thoguh some would as he only touched the balll 4 times last night..

Interesting comment there about not judging a player after a dozen games. You seem to have judged most of our team after 93 minutes last night. Hopelessly out of touch you are mate. :D

He's got it half right on Gareth Bale.....we need some quality strikers for him to pass the ball to.....that's all.

Dawson is good yeah...Jenas hot and cold....Sandro too early to tell....

No mention of Lennon I notice but then as he wasn't playing last night....and that one game is the basis of your assessment...at least you were watching singher! :lol:

Lol^

He's got it half right on Gareth Bale.....we need some quality strikers for him to pass the ball to.....that's all.

Dawson is good yeah...Jenas hot and cold....Sandro too early to tell....

No mention of Lennon I notice but then as he wasn't playing last night....and that one game is the basis of your assessment...at least you were watching singher! :lol:

Cobblers smokie, stop being soooo nice and over reasonable. His whole post was pretty much <deleted> actually. :)

Oh, and he was taking the piss about Dawson and JJ. :D

Edited by carmine

Point is carmine...if we had our best side out there last night with 11 men for 90 mins we no way would have been beaten 4-0.

A couple of decent signings bring the youngsters back in next season and get rid of the likes of Defoe and Jenas oh yeah and three metre....!

Its been a good European run this year...a fantastic run in fact way beyond our expectations. :)

Point is carmine...if we had our best side out there last night with 11 men for 90 mins we no way would have been beaten 4-0.

A couple of decent signings bring the youngsters back in next season and get rid of the likes of Defoe and Jenas oh yeah and three metre....!

Its been a good European run this year...a fantastic run in fact way beyond our expectations. :)

Yes it has. All we have to do now is focus on retaining fourth. I am confident we will. I would add that the Guardian correctly pointed out in todays issue that we are a club on the rise. :thumbsup::lol:

Edited by carmine

Lol^

Yeah, all based on 93 mins & not watching any other Football throughout the course of teh Season, yeah..:rolleyes:

Please clarify Smokes ??

You started with the same Team you won in Milan barring, you added Bale >> Pienaar last night which should make you stronger, agreed ??

& started Modric instead of Palacios, which makes you better, agreed ??

Lennon pulled out because " he didn't feel well, just said he had no energy, no strength. " which would be classed as bad for you, granted..

So your logic is flawed again Smokie, as per usual, as your Team wa actually strengthened to the one that you last won a Game in the CL ( or even scored a Goal both CL & domestically )..

:)

Please clarify Smokes ??

You started with the same Team you won in Milan barring, you added Bale >> Pienaar last night which should make you stronger, agreed ??

Lennon pulled out because " he didn't feel well, just said he had no energy, no strength. " which would be classed as bad for you, granted..

So your logic is flawed again Smokie, as per usual, as your Team wa actually strengthened to the one that you last won a Game in the CL ( or even scored a Goal both CL & domestically )..

Nope as I said earlier without both of our wide players we were unable to stretch their defence....big los for us last night was Lennon.

Anyway piss off and talk to the Brummies about your relegation chances. :D

'We will continue to improve"

Not wanting to take anything away from your excellent CL campaign, but that is a delusional comment about recent performance, surely?

Our lot were great in the first half. Your lot were pretty decent in the middle half and we've both been sh$te in the last 6 weeks.

Both teams will improve, no doubt, particularly if there's money to spend, though I reckon we'll get rather more than a couple of bob for our cast-asides :rolleyes:

Please clarify Smokes ??

Nope as I said earlier without both of our wide players we were unable to stretch their defence....big los for us last night was Lennon.

You've confused me even more, so are you saying you didn't have both of your wide Players playing or are you saying that becaus eonly Gareth Bale was playing & if Aaron Lennon wasn't feeling a little queer, then you would not have lost 4-0 ??

To cut it short, if Aaron Lennon had played you wouldn't have lost 4--0 ??

THAT Mr Smokie, is priceless ammunition for me & one of the silliest things i have EVER heard excusewise , thank you so much..:)

Contradictions galore it seems..:D

Redknapp explained what happened to the former Leeds midfielder after the final whistle, saying: "We lost Aaron Lennon a minute before kick-off, he didn't feel well, just said he had no energy, no strength. We had to change the team just as we were leaving the dressing room."

Lennon wrote on his Twitter feed: "Saying I fell ill before the game is bull****.

"I fell ill on Sunday morning where the med team put me on antibiotics, but only got worse before Tuesday.

"Believe me, this is one game I did not want to miss and still devo now!!!! But will not be made a scapegoat saying they only knew just before KO."

Edit : http://www.independe...im-2264047.html

Edited by MSingh

Contradictions galore it seems..:D

Redknapp explained what happened to the former Leeds midfielder after the final whistle, saying: "We lost Aaron Lennon a minute before kick-off, he didn't feel well, just said he had no energy, no strength. We had to change the team just as we were leaving the dressing room."

Lennon wrote on his Twitter feed: "Saying I fell ill before the game is bull****.

"I fell ill on Sunday morning where the med team put me on antibiotics, but only got worse before Tuesday.

"Believe me, this is one game I did not want to miss and still devo now!!!! But will not be made a scapegoat saying they only knew just before KO."

Edit : http://www.independe...im-2264047.html

:coffee1:

Please clarify Smokes ??

You've confused me even more, so are you saying you didn't have both of your wide Players playing or are you saying that becaus eonly Gareth Bale was playing & if Aaron Lennon wasn't feeling a little queer, then you would not have lost 4-0 ??

THAT Mr Smokie, is priceless ammunition for me & one of the silliest things i have EVER heard excusewise , thank you so much..:)

His runs on the right flank give us more space....restrict their left back and give the defence time to regroup. We'd still have lost though not by that margin imo.

Please clarify Smokes ??

His runs on the right flank give us more space....restrict their left back and give the defence time to regroup. We'd still have lost though not by that margin imo.

Impossible to sya that, even naive..

You may have in fact lost by more, you simply don't know..

Still, if it makes you happy...:D

I suppose I might have added "Having watched every one of our CL games" or "looking at the statistics" but nah my opinion clearly is sufficient...for me at least. ;)

I suppose I might have added "Having watched every one of our CL games" or "looking at the statistics" but nah my opinion clearly is sufficient...for me at least. ;)

Its amazing the opinions some have about the quality of our team and the standard of our play, hilarious infact as they admit that they don't even really watch our games. :rolleyes:

Its amazing the opinions some have about the quality of our team and the standard of our play, hilarious infact as they admit that they don't even really watch our games. :rolleyes:

If it makes you happy to believe that Carmine, thne i'm all for it cos i don't for a moment believe that you believe i am more into Austin Stevens Adventures than watching T*ttenham, do you ?? ;)

If it makes you happy to believe that Carmine, thne i'm all for it cos i don't for a moment believe that you believe i am more into Austin Stevens Adventures than watching T*ttenham, do you ?? ;)

No you're obviously an enthusiast of our plaing style. And why not! Stop fighting it dear. :lol:

No you're obviously an enthusiast of our plaing style. And why not! Stop fighting it dear. :lol:

Yeah, of course i am an enthusiast of a Team that when playing their priority number 1 Games, they can't score against West Ham & Wigan in 6 hours of Football let alone beat them..:lol:

That must be some style of play that, yeah..

Yeah, of course i am an enthusiast of a Team that when playing their priority number 1 Games, they can't score against West Ham & Wigan in 6 hours of Football let alone beat them..:lol:

Take no notice Singhers he's dillusional and in serious denial. He's been harping on all season about their style of play but the stats tell the real facts. 10 teams have scored more goals this season than they have, even with their "attacking" style and flair. Even with our boring "defensive" style, City have scored 13 more goals than them. Yeah, we are all envious of Spurs style of football :lol:

Take no notice Singhers he's dillusional and in serious denial. He's been harping on all season about their style of play but the stats tell the real facts. 10 teams have scored more goals this season than they have, even with their "attacking" style and flair. Even with our boring "defensive" style, City have scored 13 more goals than them. Yeah, we are all envious of Spurs style of football :lol:

Bwahahahah is that true ??

Bwahahahahah i love Stats, & i love Anorak too after all..:D

You seem to have forgot again that the season is over 38 games and you don't get bonus points for stoping any specific team from scoring ;) if i was you i would less inclined to worry about us and concentrate more on obtaining 13th place :D

You seem to have forgot again that the season is over 38 games and you don't get bonus points for stoping any specific team from scoring ;) if i was you i would less inclined to worry about us and concentrate more on obtaining 13th place :D

Aye aye, the Cavalry's arrived....:D

Collina the Italian Ref has turned up...:D

Bwahahahah is that true ??

Bwahahahahah i love Stats, & i love Anorak too after all..:D

Its well known that our strikers can't score and yes Tevez has scored most of yours agreed.

How would we stand on chances created? Anyway, can't say i'm really interested. Its squeeky bum time of the season and a big weekend coming up. We're at home to Stoke, Citeh away to Scousers. I can't recall who Wet Spam are playing bit then again......:D