Tottenham Thread

chonabot

spurs fans - how would you feel about andy carroll?

You should sell him to Newcastle....if he plays you might nick a point.

Just to make your day smokes we should have a new striker in the next seven days or earlier. Could even play against the baggies. Adebayor plus "a nother"

Fingers crossed the mercenary doesn'r change his mind again! thumbsup.gif All this other talk is crap btw

• Like 1

Just to make your day smokes we should have a new striker in the next seven days or earlier. Could even play against the baggies. Adebayor plus "a nother"

Fingers crossed the mercenary doesn'r change his mind again! thumbsup.gif All this other talk is crap btw

About bloody time he started listening to me.....<grumble>.....

About bloody time he started listening to me.....<grumble>.....

Bet your brain's searching to think of who the other striker is!! biggrin.png This is an exciting week not one to worry about mate. I still don't think things should have been left this late mind. Think it has already cost us the points at newcastle

Don't think Dawson has a future with us which is a shame

Edited by carmine

Don't think Dawson has a future with us which is a shame

Even more of a shame that Hudd might not as well 14.gif

Yeah i did read that AVB has a problem with their lack of mobility. I understand this especially with our strength in central defense but i just can't agree with him over Hudd. I hoping its just papertalk with him but seems it has substance. Did you also hear that he's been poor in training and passing all over the place?

AVB's stalling on naming this seasons club captain says it all about Dawson. Don't think he'll be with us by the end of the month.

Thanks, but no thanks. We'd prefer Adebayorwink.png

carroll apparently left west brom on his own by car on saturday and stayed in london saturday night. just sayin'.

Probably staying in a hotel in canary wharf, close vacinity to Pikey Park. I'll pm my old mate MSingh for info.

So would your board accept 10m plus add ons?

carroll apparently left west brom on his own by car on saturday and stayed in london saturday night. just sayin'.

Probably staying in a hotel in canary wharf, close vacinity to Pikey Park. I'll pm my old mate MSingh for info.

at this point i think they'll take whatever they can get for any player frankly, because they're carpetbaggers. it still wouldn't overly surprise me to see us sell carroll, adam and agger before august 31st.

at this point i think they'll take whatever they can get for any player frankly, because they're carpetbaggers. it still wouldn't overly surprise me to see us sell carroll, adam and agger before august 31st.

Offload Carroll and Adam yes. To "sell" Agger would well and truely blow their cover in my opinion. They would have moved into the "selling your best players" category. Not sure they would want to be seen as that so early in the season

How would YOU feel stevie if you sold him / loaned him off?

i don't honestly know james. a combination of angry and apathetic really i imagine. he's not going to suddenly develop close control skills and a tight turning circle so he simply isn't going to play that much under rodgers. at the same time we'll probably sell him for a 20m loss. it's frustrating because there is a really useful player in there somewhere, but liverpool are committed to rodgers' idea of football now.

FWIW i could see him really thriving at spurs with a real winger either side of him.

i don't honestly know james. a combination of angry and apathetic really i imagine. he's not going to suddenly develop close control skills and a tight turning circle so he simply isn't going to play that much under rodgers. at the same time we'll probably sell him for a 20m loss. it's frustrating because there is a really useful player in there somewhere, but liverpool are committed to rodgers' idea of football now.

FWIW i could see him really thriving at spurs with a real winger either side of him.

He's not got enough quality and will never be a consistent enough goalscorer. A one track pony....but if he turns into the next Shearer I will have to eat my flip flops....

I'd sell him to Newcastle for the reported 15m quid.....you won't get better offers for him.

I'd sell him to Newcastle for the reported 15m quid.....you won't get better offers for him.

don't think they were offering that much. think he'll probably end up at west ham to be honest.

While he showed improvement towards the end of last season I just think any more money than that is a huge gamble....not one any side will be willing to make.

10 to 15m at most.

Stevie, in this day and age when only playing 1 up front you need a complete all rounder !

Stevie, in this day and age when only playing 1 up front you need a complete all rounder !

I've just watched the west brom hightlights and ive got to say that imo carroll would have scored with one if not with two of Those Suarez chances/ headers, But Dont think he's vb's/spurs type of player. as alfie said u need a good all rounder, Carroll reminds me a bit of tony hateley, as smoke's said a one track pony, perhaps carroll junior will be more like the complete package!!!! and from what ive seen in the prem for for the money were willing 2 spend, adeboys about as good as were likely to get, lets hope we can reach a deal for him soon. And yep carmine looks you could be right about Dawson, although when redknap arrived he said he expected 2 have to replace /get rid of dawson and he came bac from that, so maybe he'll stay and fight for his place, personally would prefer him to gallas, And lets hope the hud steps up, he certainly got the quality on the ball,but if you could question anything about him it's his pace, perhaps thats what vb is looking at we will see.

I've just watched the west brom hightlights and ive got to say that imo carroll would have scored with one if not with two of Those Suarez chances/ headers, But Dont think he's vb's/spurs type of player. as alfie said u need a good all rounder, Carroll reminds me a bit of tony hateley, as smoke's said a one track pony, perhaps carroll junior will be more like the complete package!!!! and from what ive seen in the prem for for the money were willing 2 spend, adeboys about as good as were likely to get, lets hope we can reach a deal for him soon. And yep carmine looks you could be right about Dawson, although when redknap arrived he said he expected 2 have to replace /get rid of dawson and he came bac from that, so maybe he'll stay and fight for his place, personally would prefer him to gallas, And lets hope the hud steps up, he certainly got the quality on the ball,but if you could question anything about him it's his pace, perhaps thats what vb is looking at we will see.

Shame about Dawson. I wonder whether he's the player he was though after such a bad injury.

Tom Hundredstone apparently is hopelessly out of shape and totally unfit for matches. Lets hope he loses some pounds and gets game time because we don't want to lose him. Don't think twitter and other crap social networks have helped him either.

Adebayor over Carroll everyday of the week. Fits perfectly into our team. For what its worth i think he'll be with us before the weekend. Fingers crossed

http://www.standard....uy-8062934.html

There a lot of info in this particular article, all bullshit? perhaps not.

It would not surprise me at all if the Pjanic gossip has substance because you wouldn't leave your eggs in one basket dealing with Porto and related football agents and we may get shafter over Moutinho.

I hear the Adebayor deal was done today and we are in final negotiations with another strker. i am just praying that its Damiao although i'd be very surprised.

In truth the papers don't seem to know diddly squat so lets hope i've heard right about Ade

It would not surprise me at all if the Pjanic gossip has substance because you wouldn't leave your eggs in one basket dealing with Porto and related football agents and we may get shafter over Moutinho.

I hear the Adebayor deal was done today and we are in final negotiations with another strker. i am just praying that its Damiao although i'd be very surprised.

In truth the papers don't seem to know diddly squat so lets hope i've heard right about Ade

Listening to talk sport podcast keys and gray with tony gale as a guest and and they were raving and surprised no one been in for another player u fancied Carmine, Dembele, they were saying that he would well be a shoe in for Modric and probably not such silly money as porto and the likes are expecting, i didnt fancy him, but as always would be happy if the player were to prove me wrong.

Edited by rijit

Some talk about Llorente but if we bought him and Ade then we would have a problem as too who plays and no doubt tantrums from the one who doesn't, really need either an up and comimg who we could bring in gradually or an old timer who doesn't mind playing second fiddle, someone like Berb but obviously not him.

Edited by alfieconn

Shame about Dawson. I wonder whether he's the player he was though after such a bad injury.

Tom Hundredstone apparently is hopelessly out of shape and totally unfit for matches. Lets hope he loses some pounds and gets game time because we don't want to lose him. Don't think twitter and other crap social networks have helped him either.

I would have thought that we are getting short of numbers if we let the 2 of them go, both ideal squad players if you ask me, not that anyone is of course.

I would have thought that we are getting short of numbers if we let the 2 of them go, both ideal squad players if you ask me, not that anyone is of course.

LOL, but yeah they would be great squad players but neither travelled to Newcastle at the weekend and bet your life they still have aspirations on getting bac into the England set up,