Tottenham Thread

chonabot

i can't believe spurs, and arsenal and united for that matter, weren't in for granero. he's an excellent player.

Yeah i was reading last week that qpr are paying 183% of their income on players wages, wonder what the latest crop of signings have pushed that 2, 200 % <deleted>!!!!

i can't believe spurs, and arsenal and united for that matter, weren't in for granero. he's an excellent player.

Maybe cos Spurs has just bought Dembele and already has Sigurdson and still trying to buy Willian.

How many midfielders will they need, in addition to what they already have?

Very jealous you got Dembele in the end especially as it looks like Bumble is heading to the cottage!

Things are on the up at the lane,who is the manager by the way? cheesy.gif

Our team Red is crying out for a player like Dembele and we can all see it but can our manager, no our 415 formation will do just fine who needs a midfield anyway, Dembele walked through us on saturday like a knife going through butter, and thanks to Spurs we have to play against him 3 more times insteed of 1 laugh.png

I keep telling you that but Red keeps saying that you have Cleverley 40.gif .

3 times 39.gif

What is this club deal all about with Real Madrid? does any spud know..

This is what the Daily Mail wrote about it after the Modric transfer:

The two clubs have also agreed a new 'partnership' that, according to Spurs, will see them 'working together in respect of players, coaching, best practices and commercial relationships.'

Well........when players of this quality are available the coaches i assume would be alerted by either club..... best practices would then be done between both clubs so as to enhance the players commercial relationships with the new club.

Or is it just a load of <deleted>? cheesy.gif

We need more than one midfielder Alfie........shouldn't you be in bed son!

You certainly do Red, not easy to pull the wool over your eyes is it 5.gif

Scholes and Giggs are getting on you see rolleyes.gif

What is this club deal all about with Real Madrid? does any spud know..

This is what the Daily Mail wrote about it after the Modric transfer:

The two clubs have also agreed a new 'partnership' that, according to Spurs, will see them 'working together in respect of players, coaching, best practices and commercial relationships.'

Well........when players of this quality are available the coaches i assume would be alerted by either club..... best practices would then be done between both clubs so as to enhance the players commercial relationships with the new club.

Or is it just a load of <deleted>? cheesy.gif

Na na Red, it's all kosher 24.gif

You are spot on there as proved today whistling.gif

I actually think you have done well getting rid of Modric for 25 million and getting Dembele for 15 and a goalie for whatever.

TBH a new goalkeeper could have waited. But hey ho

Well who getting we getting today ? me thinks Moutinho, probaly Lloris and perhaps a forward, Remy or similar !

Lloris had his medical yesterday Alf. Would it be too much for us to get Moutinho? Our midfield would be awesome!

Well who getting we getting today ? me thinks Moutinho, probaly Lloris and perhaps a forward, Remy or similar !

Lloris had his medical yesterday Alf. Would it be too much for us to get Moutinho? Our midfield would be awesome!

Yes, Moutinho, Sandro and Dembele looks a bit tasty !

• Like 1

I dont think the Lloris deal is anywhere near complete!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2195995/Hugo-Lloris-transfer-Tottenham-OFF.html

I read another article last night that said Lloris was not happy with what Spurs were offering him!!

http://www.dailymail...tenham-OFF.html

I read another article last night that said Lloris was not happy with what Spurs were offering him!!

The only use for The Mail is wrapping for chips.

The only use for The Mail is wrapping for chips.

Maybe.

Try the officlal Lyon website.

http://www.olweb.fr/fr/Accueil/100007/Article/60200/Communique

Its in French, but I am sure you can get its drift

Blah blah blah...away and buy a pic n mix with mrboj....run along now...there's a good laddie....

Blah blah blah...away and buy a pic n mix with mrboj....run along now...there's a good laddie....

What is it with you Spurs fans. If anyone comes on here and makes a comment they get abuse.blink.png

He's picking and choosing his links very carefully...as you well know.

Dozens of others saying the deal is done...which will be confirmed today.

You getting a bit upset with the lack of activity mrboj? tongue.png

Mate I am quoting directly off the Lyon football club website!!

How am I picking and choosing??huh.png

Show me any other source within the last 12 hours contradicting me?

The stuff you are referring to about the deal being done is all old news!!!

Dont be so touchy

I always use newsnow for my links smokes. I have just looked at the Tottenham page and all of the latest stories are all saying that the transfer has collapsed or is in doubt. As with us in regards to Sinclair, that doesn't mean it's all over and it could indeed be confirmed today, it's just, that is the latest situation......according to many news sources.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Tottenham+Hotspur/Transfer+Rumours

You getting a bit upset with the lack of activity mrboj? tongue.png

Mate I am quoting directly off the Lyon football club website!!

How am I picking and choosing??huh.png

Show me any other source within the last 12 hours contradicting me?

The stuff you are referring to about the deal being done is all old news!!!

Dont be so touchy

Yeah ,Carmine say's he's quoting a source directly from the club, and swears by it's credibility and as smoky say's the poor mans blood pressure seems to soar if it's ever talked through or challenged , question is really whether it turns 2 be a reliable source or just puts carmine into a sauce , LOL

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1