Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Lennon excellent throughout and i'm really impressed with his new found willingness to track back to defensive duties.

walker is still a major weakness at the far post when the ball is crossed from the right.

Bale, as the Spurs crowd was shouting all game must stay on the wing where he's most potent. keeps coming in to find the ball pulling us out of shape. Blatently obvious so AVB should sort it out for next game.

Caulker and Dawson excellent at the back. Baring in mind the big loss of Sandro thought Parker did a very good job. Lets hope he keeps his fitness and he's rotated properly rather than have him burn out they way Redknapp let happen. AVB is much better prepared and thoughtful so i doubt this will happen. We have also put Livermore's loan deal on hold.

Is BAE a better option at left back being a natural left footed player who finds it easier to get higher up in attacking positions...probably

RVP is probably the best striker in the world right now and Utd will probably win the league

Raphael had an excellent game at right back. Ferguson got his tactics to contain Bale spot on. Thought Carrick was very good too. Whilst Kagawa was very effective does he understand that ripping a player down by use of his shirt is not in the rule book i wonder

A draw was a fair result with Ferguson a classless ungracious tit as usual. And for a penalty he claimed was 100% the commentators, with the assistance of slow mo were remarkably unconvinced.

Thought we got out of jail with AVB's selection of Caulker and Dawson, for the goal they all over the place and several other times, just lucky Utd didn't take advantage !

Further confirmation (as if we need it) that we need a decent centre forward and that Dembele needs to play further forward.

A draw was a fair result with Ferguson a classless ungracious tit as usual. And for a penalty he claimed was 100% the commentators, with the assistance of slow mo were remarkably unconvinced.

allardyce implies some degree of favouritism = touchline ban. ferguson slags the linesman off and says it's his fault united didn't win, nothing to see here move along. he's got it down to an art form the bent old bastard.

amazing how when united don't win it's the fault of the officials isn't it? it's good to see van persie in such good health following his near-death experience in the draw at swansea though.

allardyce implies some degree of favouritism = touchline ban. ferguson slags the linesman off and says it's his fault united didn't win, nothing to see here move along. he's got it down to an art form the bent old bastard.

amazing how when united don't win it's the fault of the officials isn't it? it's good to see van persie in such good health following his near-death experience in the draw at swansea though.

Even Incey was pissing himself laughing at the old fart !!!

Lennon excellent throughout and i'm really impressed with his new found willingness to track back to defensive duties.

walker is still a major weakness at the far post when the ball is crossed from the right.

Bale, as the Spurs crowd was shouting all game must stay on the wing where he's most potent. keeps coming in to find the ball pulling us out of shape. Blatently obvious so AVB should sort it out for next game.

Caulker and Dawson excellent at the back. Baring in mind the big loss of Sandro thought Parker did a very good job. Lets hope he keeps his fitness and he's rotated properly rather than have him burn out they way Redknapp let happen. AVB is much better prepared and thoughtful so i doubt this will happen. We have also put Livermore's loan deal on hold.

Is BAE a better option at left back being a natural left footed player who finds it easier to get higher up in attacking positions...probably

RVP is probably the best striker in the world right now and Utd will probably win the league

Raphael had an excellent game at right back. Ferguson got his tactics to contain Bale spot on. Thought Carrick was very good too. Whilst Kagawa was very effective does he understand that ripping a player down by use of his shirt is not in the rule book i wonder

Good post Carmine and i think the draw was a fair result in the end but i was very happy with United's performance but you spoiled it at the end with reference to the commentators ............i had to put up with that biased kerb crawler Pleat for the whole game and his one sided biased was embarrassing at times.It was a penalty but he ho ...you get some and some you don't ....

• Like 1

That is worth broadcasting isn't it Alfie?

• Like 1

What these rants do though is stick in the minds of the officials i think, to the point where he's generated a 'were owed something soon' kind of <deleted>.

Actually the stupid old fart was just pissed off because he thought he was going to get away with an undeserved three points.

Funny thoughy when they are not gifted soft decisions they are not very different to the rest of us.

That is worth broadcasting isn't it Alfie?

Maybe, maybe not but its kinda funny

What these rants do though is stick in the minds of the officials i think, to the point where he's generated a 'were owed something soon' kind of <deleted>.

Actually the stupid old fart was just pissed off because he thought he was going to get away with an undeserved three points.

Funny thoughy when they are not gifted soft decisions they are not very different to the rest of us.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Time to wake up and smell the coffee.We should of had a penalty or was you sleeping?

oh of course they do. absolutely proven without a shadow of a doubt over the years.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Time to wake up and smell the coffee.We should of had a penalty or was you sleeping?

Caulker took the ball first. He¨'s a 6'4 center back and Rooneys a squat something or other and bounced off him a bit. I agree that i've seen those given but no way was it a bolt on penalty. Must feel strange though being on the end of a percieved injustice!!

Do you think the referees are finally fed up with being verbally insulted by Ferguson....thumbsup.gif

Caulker took the ball first. He¨'s a 6'4 center back and Rooneys a squat something or other and bounced off him a bit. I agree that i've seen those given but no way was it a bolt on penalty. Must feel strange though being on the end of a percieved injustice!!

Do you think the referees are finally fed up with being verbally insulted by Ferguson....thumbsup.gif

Not a problem for us we are good enough to forget it and move on to the next game unlike some! again United were fantastic and looked dangerous in the attack and defended a lot better....good signs biggrin.png

Not a problem for us we are good enough to forget it and move on to the next game unlike some! again United were fantastic and looked dangerous in the attack and defended a lot better....good signs biggrin.png

Your keeper had a good game.

Yours didn't.

Who is it that canøt move on to their next game exactly. Peculiar statement.

Yes, you defended well and you have Van Persie. Competant performance yes, but fantastic! My my you are easily pleased.

Yours didn't.

Well you say that but he didn't really have anything to do did he. Yes he should not have conceded a goal to his near post but you do not give enough credit to a superb header. Lloris was offering RVP the near side because he didn't think it was on. He thought that Van Persie would go the easier cross goal angle and underestimated a player at the top of his game.

Other than that he was just trying to keep his concentration.

That strange looking furry thing in your goal made three excellent saves i thought.

Dangerous in attack ( 2 shots on target ), if thats dangerous i wouldn't like to see them when they weren't dangerous !!!

So why mention it ?

Dangerous in attack ( 2 shots on target ), if thats dangerous i wouldn't like to see them when they weren't dangerous !!!

cheesy.gif

Thought we got out of jail with AVB's selection of Caulker and Dawson, for the goal they all over the place and several other times, just lucky Utd didn't take advantage !

Further confirmation (as if we need it) that we need a decent centre forward and that Dembele needs to play further forward.

You said it yourself Alfred

So why mention it ?

Because it is a forum and that is what you do here Alfred.......My my is it time to go and sit in the corner again rolleyes.gif ....i think a letter home to your parents is due...every week is just not good enough with these stupid muppet remarks.

For MrRed this is....

post-78923-0-13855100-1358741366_thumb.p

This shows us that we should in fact have won the game. Red tinted specs need a wipe mate! clap2.gif

But you never did you and 23 shots at goal 18 on target is embarrassing and only scoring once...that says our defence did a very good job...good signs.

How long is it since you beat us at

post-119894-0-91118100-1358741799.jpg

For MrRed this is....

post-78923-0-13855100-1358741366_thumb.p

This shows us that we should in fact have won the game. Red tinted specs need a wipe mate! clap2.gif

But you never did you and 23 shots at goal 18 on target is embarrassing and only scoring once...that says our defence did a very good job...good signs.

How long is it since you beat us at

At

man_united_street_sign.jpg

Not so long ago mate. cheesy.gif

You lot are in decline....and you know it too.

Edited by smokie36

RVP is probably the best striker in the world right now

Yeah he's pretty deadly when given the slightest of opportunities. If he was a Cyclist at the moment he'd be being accused of taking performance enhancing drugs.

In short if he was playing for us in place of Defoe have a guess at the scoreline!! How many league goals is that now, 22 i think! I wouldn't say heøs as much a one man team for Utd as he was for Le Arse last season but their league position and points standing would be a far cry without him. Basically look at the amount they've conceded. Fact is Ferguson knows they only need a couple of half decent chances to score.

In short if he was playing for us in place of Defoe have a guess at the scoreline!! How many league goals is that now, 22 i think! I wouldn't say heøs as much a one man team for Utd as he was for Le Arse last season but their league position and points standing would be a far cry without him. Basically look at the amount they've conceded. Fact is Ferguson knows they only need a couple of half decent chances to score.

it was staggering to read that this is the best start united have ever made to a league season. the. best. ever. couldn't get my head around that when i first heard it - because apart from van persie they've been and are pretty dam_n average. think it speaks to the general quality of the rest of the division really, where defending is considered an afterthought.

it was staggering to read that this is the best start united have ever made to a league season. the. best. ever. couldn't get my head around that when i first heard it - because apart from van persie they've been and are pretty dam_n average. think it speaks to the general quality of the rest of the division really, where defending is considered an afterthought.

Thats what i was saying a couple of weeks ago. Utd's position and points tally is a poor reflection on the rest of us. Funny, i stated i meant no disrespect but i just felt that to be so far ahead on the basis of 'we'll score more than you' is piss poor. I met a lot of sensitivity which tells me i'm close the the truth.

Think where Arsenal would have been last season without his 37 goals

Thats what i was saying a couple of weeks ago. Utd's position and points tally is a poor reflection on the rest of us. Funny, i stated i meant no disrespect but i just felt that to be so far ahead on the basis of 'we'll score more than you' is piss poor. I met a lot of sensitivity which tells me i'm close the the truth.

Think where Arsenal would have been last season without his 37 goals

Demoted ???? lol !!