Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Has Alfie given up in the predictions comp? laugh.png

Yep, kept forgetting to put in the predictions 2.gif

Wouldn't of made any difference you were <deleted> anyway! wink.png

You won't win it mate....mrboj will beat you in the dying minutes of the last games....biggrin.png

Fully aware of that outcome and the ramifications smokes blink.png

You never know but there's always David Bentley, he's still in the squad for what it's worth!

Yeah, next to carroll he's has to be one of the largest financial loss's on a single player in the prems history !! off hand cant think of any/many larger loss's? Cant really see any way back 4 him at spurs, however a new start in the right position under the right manager, you never know.

Torres !

Aqualani !

Veron !

Mutu !

Shevchenko !

You forgot Carroll! cheesy.gif

Just as well i didnt then smile.pngwhats the quess's 20 mil down

8 mil loss for gomez is pretty spectacular for a keeper

though i wonder what utd would get for de gau right now ? cue red!!!!

difficult to guess what the torres loss is gonna be, but is it gonna eclipse the chevchenko loss?, leaving the chavs, what, 60/70 mil down clap2.gif

mutu, chelsea got well over 10 mil probably nearer 15?

veron , the final fig's were never given but a guess utd dropped 13 ish and the chavs dropped 10 maybe 12

as for aqaulibra, the scouse boys are rumored to have dropped between 10 and 12

seems most clubs have their skeletons in the closet

none quite so ravingly bad a s the chav's though

oh quess who we forgot!!! berby boy LOL , utd did the best part of 25 mil on him cheesy.gif

Edited by rijit

If your going to post on this thread chicob, please make it sensible !

Don't be knocking me son, ask your own former chairman about "Carlos Kickaball" and "I wouldn't wash my car with it".

cheesy.gif

Yeah, our club loves a good old fashioned london barrow boygiggle.gif

Fully aware of that outcome and the ramifications smokes blink.png

It's justincredible who you need to keep an eye on. He won it last year and is slowly catching you up.

Is that Fergie psychology biggrin.png

Right enough of this pessimism, so we havn't bought a forward this season, but we have ! Adebayor ( who i and a lot of people tend to forget about ), perhaps thats was in Levy's thinking about buying another centre forward.

Ok Ade hasn't been great so far this season, but he didn't start too late, then he was injured and when he has played it has been out of position.

On his day he is as good as most forwards in the premiership so it's up to Avb to get him back to his best and you only have to look at his record last season of 17 goals in 37 games with 11 assists to see what he can do.

Obviously the above is on the proviso that he decides to come back from the ANC and that he doesn't decide that he needs to take an extended holiday as a reward for playing in the ANC 23.gif

http://www.spursfanatic.com/blog/emmanuel-adebayor-glimpse-missed/

Yep agreed a match fit adeboy, of his type is as good as anyone in the prem, lets hope the African nations has given him the game time he needed to get match fit.

interesting one, that i read in the guardian yesterday? apparently we turned down 3 bids from Reading for Sigurdsson, apparently he was told to go and 'improve his form'

Yep agreed a match fit adeboy, of his type is as good as anyone in the prem, lets hope the African nations has given him the game time he needed to get match fit.

interesting one, that i read in the guardian yesterday? apparently we turned down 3 bids from Reading for Sigurdsson, apparently he was told to go and 'improve his form'

You two have got to be dilussional!!! Adebayor as good as anyone in the Premiership??? Behave!!

He is a good player, nothing more, nothing less, who I believe is lazy and has an attitude problem. I do not believe he is anything special as an out and out striker

You two have got to be dilussional!!! Adebayor as good as anyone in the Premiership??? Behave!!

He is a good player, nothing more, nothing less, who I believe is lazy and has an attitude problem. I do not believe he is anything special as an out and out striker

Now, now jack. That's a bit unfair. Ade is fantastic when he's in between jobs tongue.png

Now, now jack. That's a bit unfair. Ade is fantastic when he's in between jobs tongue.png

Oh yeh! Forgot that.

Month before a contract is signed he becomes a world beaterlaugh.png

Watching this performance tonight, they badly need him!

I dont think he had any intent to spit on him. Bad decision i think.

Break someones nose with a dangerous high kick - nothing.

Spit in someones direction - red card.

.......and smokes, fourth is fourth regardless of the point difference.tongue.png

.......and smokes, fourth is fourth regardless of the point difference.tongue.png

You're sweating mate....go on admit it. biggrin.png

pleased with 3 points,70 /30 possession 2 spurs!!! says it all really tbh there was only one team in it, even b4 the sending off and as 4 the sending off, yep dificult 2 spot the spitting, but was it just 4 spitting? Imo 'popped up' was over aggressive a few times noticably against defoe and nearly k'o against dembeli, maybe it was a culmination of events?. Thought Lloris 2 day was excellent, Any way parkers still getting up 2 speed and Dembeli frustrates me he just struggles to up the pace doesn't run enuf at defenders. ,, time 4 holtby 2 start? with Dempsey up front , 2 strikers vb!!!!!!! bad bad decision. 18 goals at home is a shockingly poor return for a team that's aspiring for a champs league place.

pleased with 3 points,70 /30 possession 2 spurs!!! says it all really tbh there was only one team in it, even b4 the sending off and as 4 the sending off, yep dificult 2 spot the spitting, but was it just 4 spitting? Imo 'popped up' was over aggressive a few times noticably against defoe and nearly k'o against dembeli, maybe it was a culmination of events?. Thought Lloris 2 day was excellent, Any way parkers still getting up 2 speed and Dembeli frustrates me he just struggles to up the pace doesn't run enuf at defenders. ,, time 4 holtby 2 start? with Dempsey up front , 2 strikers vb!!!!!!! bad bad decision. 18 goals at home is a shockingly poor return for a team that's aspiring for a champs league place.

Its a ridiculous return versus chances created. Beating a dead horse though rij....happy with three points and hope Adebayor and Holtby can make all the difference.

yeah shockingly poor reffing, and what the f-- c were the lines man looking at? however what ever clattenburg saw, rightly or wrongly at least he saw it and responded,, TBH, overall i was impressed with him, just goes to show how far wrong people were to write him off after the recent ish!! incident with the chav's.

Its a ridiculous return versus chances created. Beating a dead horse though rij....happy with three points and hope Adebayor and Holtby can make all the difference.

Yep defo like the the way holtby's slotted in, let's hope he can improve on his 1 in 5 ish goal record, However Dempsey i thought looked good ish running from midfield 2 day.

Just thinking that Bob,we will have to read the three stoogees on here waffling on about it for another four months now! w00t.gif

Arsenal as always will be above them again. whistling.gif

I would like to live in Manchester, England. The transition between Manchester and death would be unnoticeable.

- Mark Twainclap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 1

The rules say you are not allowed to gob at another player. If you do, you are off. He did, he was sent off. What part of that do you not understand? you and that dog average ex-chav player Townsend are wrong.

Good 3 points that, wasn't overly optimistic before the game, could see a draw written all over it.

For me Holtby was the highlight, i didn't see the Norwich game so this was my first viewing. Liked what i saw, great energy, a nice touch and good movement.

Freund enjoyed the goal didn't he? clap2.gif

Good 3 points that, wasn't overly optimistic before the game, could see a draw written all over it.

For me Holtby was the highlight, i didn't see the Norwich game so this was my first viewing. Liked what i saw, great energy, a nice touch and good movement.

Freund enjoyed the goal didn't he? clap2.gif

Holtby was very good again. Don't understand why AVB didn't start with him