Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Just keep winning.....its our only hope.

Missed the game....how was it?

We were poor today, but the main thing is we got the 3 points.

Bale struck a left foot screamer in to the bottom corner from outside the box

in the 87min.

Otherwise we never looked like scoring.

Walcott struck a left foot screamer in to the bottom corner from inside the box

in the 1st minute.

Walcott struck a left foot screamer in to the bottom corner from inside the box

in the 1st minute.

What's that smell?

sick.gif

in the 87min.

in the 87min.

Thanks Sots...thought that from the stats...I'll watch MOTD now....smile.png

Delays on the M25 caused a 30 min delay to the start. <deleted> 3rd world southern transport network. biggrin.png

We got cars mrboj.....imagine if the tram network out to Salford failed.

You would laugh your tits off.

Delays on the M25 caused a 30 min delay to the start. <deleted> 3rd world southern transport network. biggrin.png

We got cars mrboj.....imagine if the tram network out to Salford failed.

You would laugh your tits off.

What's the point of having a car if you can't get anywhere in it. Cars in London seem to be better at being a big umbrella that keeps you dry when it's raining.

in the 87min.

tbh, IMO we've been poor for a while, barring the 6? mad mins v man city, when was the last time we had a really good 90 mins?

Edited by rijit

Its clear now what we have to do....win our last three games. So, we might aswell get on with it.

If Dembele doesn't recover thats a big blow but i don' think we should worry too much about Parker. On recent performances he almost been a hindrance to our game. He loses our tempo and can't pass. Difficult to know how we'll set up until we know about Dembele.

BAE is fit so i hope he plays on the left with Dawson and Vertoghen in the middle. Walker right.

Adebayor must step up at stamford bridge. He has the real class we need against this lot that Defoe really doesn't.

COYS. Nine points and top four

Was Parker out of the Southampton game due to being rested or injured?

If he was rested then he'll probably start against the chavs along with the Hudd.

I also think Adebayor will start.

Defoe on the bench, he would be better coming on as an impact sub like he did

against Man City.

If he was rested then he'll probably start against the chavs along with the Hudd.

against Man City.

Failed a late fitness test, so should be fit for the Chelsea game.

• Like 2

against Man City.

Well its the business end of the season and if Adebayor and Parker can't show their worth against the chavs then there is no hope for them.

Plenty width and pace with both Lennon and Bale so we should be able to create chances. I hope Hudd is firing his long passes around as well.

Definitely we can win if those two play well.

COYS!

against Man City.

Well its the business end of the season and if Adebayor and Parker can't show their worth against the chavs then there is no hope for them.

Plenty width and pace with both Lennon and Bale so we should be able to create chances. I hope Hudd is firing his long passes around as well.

Definitely we can win if those two play well.

COYS!

Yes we can win we simply have to play well to our strengths, but Chelsea are a very strong side. They are a couple of key signings (which they will probably make) off competing foe the league next season.

• Like 1

I hope Moses plays.....and Terry of course. biggrin.png

I'de be surprised if terry starts, saying that he's got 2 in his last 2? prem starts and bearing in mind what we've been like on x's!!!!!!!!! but I'm hoping ashley cole plays with no one in front and lennons fit, cos I'm pretty sure lennon will crucify him.

Squeaky bum time chaps. Forget all the talk about relegation opponents fighting for their lives. Win tonight and CL 4th spot is yours. Lose tonight and its ours. w00t.gif

Too close to call, but I doubt you will have the pelasure of pushing Chelsea out of the CL which would have had an elegance in fairness

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

Squeaky bum time chaps. Forget all the talk about relegation opponents fighting for their lives. Win tonight and CL 4th spot is yours. Lose tonight and its ours w00t.gif

Talking about squeaky bums Santi....Wigan will now see Tuesday's game as a bigger one than the Cup Final.

Enjoy! smile.png

Squeaky bum time chaps. Forget all the talk about relegation opponents fighting for their lives. Win tonight and CL 4th spot is yours. Lose tonight and its ours. :w00t:

Too close to call, but I doubt you will have the pelasure of pushing Chelsea out of the CL which would have had an elegance in fairness

I think you have that a bit wrong. Spurs win tonight, Arsenal will lose out to the CL.

Squeaky bum time chaps. Forget all the talk about relegation opponents fighting for their lives. Win tonight and CL 4th spot is yours. Lose tonight and its ours w00t.gif

Talking about squeaky bums Santi....Wigan will now see Tuesday's game as a bigger one than the Cup Final.

Enjoy! smile.png

So what. You need a defence (we now have one - their makeshift one is dire), and especially against an Arsenal side with Walcott, Chamberlain, Podolski and Cazorla up front. Jeez even Gervinho might make hay against that shower. I would have been shittin bricks if it were Sunderland or Stoke.

No, the only ones who can stop us nicking 4th is you lot tonight!

Squeaky bum time chaps. Forget all the talk about relegation opponents fighting for their lives. Win tonight and CL 4th spot is yours. Lose tonight and its ours. w00t.gif

I think you have that a bit wrong. Spurs win tonight, Arsenal will lose out to the CL.

Hope your Blues are a bit brighter (as in cleverer) than you must be feeling this morning MJJtongue.png .

Thats what I said, unless you are challenging my assumption that the game tonight is too close to call and predicting a Spurs win.

Hope your Blues are a bit brighter (as in cleverer) than you must be feeling this morning MJJtongue.png .

Thats what I said, unless you are challenging my assumption that the game tonight is too close to call and predicting a Spurs win.

Bugger off Lawro! rolleyes.gif