Tottenham Thread

chonabot

All ready looking forwards to Sunday. Hoping it will be a little less stressful. Just calmed down really after the tosh written about Jan in the other threads. Best to just shush up sometimes. I see this year the FA are piloting a panel of independent ex referees to pass judgement on misdemeanours not spotted by the ref during a game. Hoping their judgements are fully made public.

Did you see that Fowler got bollocked for calling the spat between Vertonghen and Torres "fighting like girls"?

<deleted> this PC stuff is getting a bit ridiculous. Although I would have called it Handbags.

It's unreal isn't it. Pretty soon no humour whatsoever will be allowed and comedians have a limited life span in this world.

I see the totts have an awkward trip to Anzhi Makachakalackadacka this week. Never good before a derby, is it?

On the plus side it starts at 23:00 Thailand. On the minus side you might need a dodgy stream to see it because it's not listed on any Thai channel yet.

I see the totts have an awkward trip to Anzhi Makachakalackadacka this week. Never good before a derby, is it?

On the plus side it starts at 23:00 Thailand. On the minus side you might need a dodgy stream to see it because it's not listed on any Thai channel yet.

Is that one of those Thursday night games?

(Chelsea can take the credit for nicking Willian and Eto if Spurs win.)

Good luck against Napoli.

Edited by SinglePot

If the judge in the Torres case is a lesbian, he's in for a stiff one.

The fact that Vertonghen is a diver may well be overlooked.

Stay on your feet you silly little tart.

I would guess lesbians might feel some allegiance with Torres.smile.png

This is the moment to send the kids for a holiday in the sun.

Who are you trying to kid Smokie?

Who are you trying to kid Smokie?

Wait and see mate....but I bet a few don't travel. We did the same last season away from home.

I did tell a porky about the sunshine however....well done for spotting the red herring.

What are you on about ? they are looking at the gouging incident and nothing to do with the later incident, like i said before if he'd been sent off like he should have, then the later incident would never occurred.

Footnote : usually SP you talk sense but in this case your talking a load of <deleted> whistling.gif

• Like 1

Will be playing the other half of the squad Chic !

It's on ITV4 so no problems there Chic, anyway it's nice to see you taking an interest if its being shown or not, bit different for us as i couldn't give a monkeys where,if, when your mob are playing, in fact i don't even know who they're playing playing this week, totally no interest, i mean it's not like they're going to win it is it !

• Like 2

What are you on about ? they are looking at the gouging incident and nothing to do with the later incident, like i said before if he'd been sent off like he should have, then the later incident would never occurred.

Footnote : usually SP you talk sense but in this case your talking a load of <deleted> whistling.gif

Thanks Alfie.

Torres was provoked by Vertonghen all afternoon.

Torres will get the rap.

Thanks Alfie.

Torres will get the rap.

<deleted> SP what don't you understand ?

1st.incident : Torres trips Verts, Verts remonstrates, Torres gouges his face, sending off offence, no more incidents as Torres is off the pitch.We are the ones who should be complaining as you would have been without him for 39 mins.

Of course Torres will get the rap, he done the gouging !

• Like 1

Thanks Alfie.

Torres will get the rap.

provoking is fine and just part of the game. torres got mugged by a smart centre back and fell for it. now has to take his medicine for reacting the wrong way. if he was smarter he might have got vertonghen sent off and won the game for his team. but he isn't that smart these days.

No more incidents because Torres is off the pitch.

Really, so nothing should be looked at after that event?

No, well certainly not by me as i missed 20mins of the half biggrin.png

So how you going on this one mjj ? so what did you think of Oscar and Hazard ?

And now the fighting can begin. :-)

My take.

Torres shouldn't have been sent off. Second half Chelsea looked the better team until the Torres incident. Eriksen was nothing special, but I liked the look of Dembele and Lloris is a quality keeper. Soldado was anonymous. Torres looked much better, Mata changes Chelsea's attacking threat massively and was also quite defensive today.

Overall I can't complain with a draw after we were down to 10 men and away from home.

How about making a comparison with Oscar and Hazard who played in the same position !

Edited by alfieconn

I would guess lesbians might feel some allegiance with Torres.smile.png

The ones that play a round at Samui Football Golf just might biggrin.png

post-102811-0-60780000-1380605311_thumb.

• Like 2

OK Alfie. You were robbed and Eriksen is far better than Oscar and Hazard.

Have i said either of them ? you seem to have trouble reading lately SP laugh.png

I read this pretty clearly Alfie:

"We are the ones who should be complaining as you would have been without him for 39 mins."

Thanks Alfie.

Torres will get the rap.

provoking is fine and just part of the game. torres got mugged by a smart centre back and fell for it. now has to take his medicine for reacting the wrong way. if he was smarter he might have got vertonghen sent off and won the game for his team. but he isn't that smart these days.

But Stevie i don't think Torres was provoked by Verts, it was Torres committing the petty little fouls, not Vertonghen.

See report

Mourinho denied Torres should have been dismissed earlier for a series of niggly fouls and for raising his hands

OK Alfie. You were robbed and Eriksen is far better than Oscar and Hazard.

Have i said either of them ? you seem to have trouble reading lately SP laugh.png

I read this pretty clearly Alfie:

"We are the ones who should be complaining as you would have been without him for 39 mins."

I said

"We are the ones who should be complaining

and that is the same as me saying "we were robbed" biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png go away SP cos you and your mate are fighting a losing battle !

Thanks Alfie.

Torres will get the rap.

But Stevie i don't think Torres was provoked by Verts, it was Torres committing the petty little fouls, not Vertonghen.

See report

Mourinho denied Torres should have been dismissed earlier for a series of niggly fouls and for raising his hands

Vertonghen should have been booked for simulation for diving to the floor as if he'd been punched in the head.

What with his attempted rape the other day, that's two red cards he's dodged this week.

His luck will run out sooner or later.

biggrin.png

• Like 2

Will be playing the other half of the squad Chic !

It's on ITV4 so no problems there Chic, anyway it's nice to see you taking an interest if its being shown or not, bit different for us as i couldn't give a monkeys where,if, when your mob are playing, in fact i don't even know who they're playing playing this week, totally no interest, i mean it's not like they're going to win it is it !

Only trying to help Alfie, don't get all bitchy at me because Thai TV don't think your game is worth showing.

I think it will be quite cold good.