Tottenham Thread

chonabot

And that is obviously because he cannot create anything himself blink.png

Not without the ball he can't, no.

Unless you know something I don't know, which from your comment seems somewhat unlikely.

whistling.gif

Are you seriously trying to say he cannot go and get the ball?facepalm.gif It looks like I do know something you don't...footballers can move and tacklecoffee1.gif

Poachers you can stop through their supply, but to say you can stop a player like Suarez touching the ball for 90 mins is not just bordering on ridiculous; it is.

Good to see you are whistling in the wind again matewink.png

Edited by nellyp

Unless you know something I don't know, which from your comment seems somewhat unlikely.

whistling.gif

Are you seriously trying to say he cannot go and get the ball?facepalm.gif It looks like I do know something you don't...footballers can move and tacklecoffee1.gif

Poachers you can stop through their supply, but to say you can stop a player like Suarez touching the ball for 90 mins is not just bordering on ridiculous; it is.

Amazingly true Nelly P ,it's funny this football malarky ,so funny that it's a fact that players can also create without the ball.

whistling.gif

Amazingly true Nelly P ,it's funny this football malarky ,so funny that it's a fact that players can also create without the ball.

I think chi coq very clearly knows a lot more about football than you lads.....i don't actually think either of you really even understood what he was saying!!!!biggrin.png Typical sky generation numptieslaugh.png

Spurs were as bad as Liverpool were good .Another 3 goals would not have flattered Liverpool.

Sterling set the standard with his work rate in the first 5 mins & the rest followed.What happened to the Spurs midfield?

Zero attempts on goals by Spurs ,that's a first ,well ,since OPTA stats started.

AVB? <deleted> clueless.

• Like 1

Spurs were as bad as Liverpool were good .Another 3 goals would not have flattered Liverpool.

Sterling set the standard with his work rate in the first 5 mins & the rest followed.What happened to the Spurs midfield?

Zero attempts on goals by Spurs ,that's a first ,well ,since OPTA stats started.

AVB? <deleted> clueless.

Yeah I was surprised with the midfield as well. And the strikers? not so much toothless as mawless.

capoue in at centreback and totally at sea against suarez. soldado isolated again, the promising townsend benched again, dembele utterly invisible. it's really, really hard, perhaps impossible, to see what villas boas's plan is. spurs look tacticsless, shapeless, clueless and impotent. his head must be on the block after that debacle no? we could have had 12 and it wouldn't have been unreasonable.

AVB has to be on thin ice. Spurs bludgeoned by City as well as Liverpool. I doubt Levy is dancing a jig about Europa victories.

Spurs fans go to bed early don't they?biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

To be honest their team selection was dubiousfacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif . I was gonna write a critique but what's the point?clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif I'll let the AS (always spurs) do that for us. They AD (always do) anyway, whether we want it or not

Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Emmanuel Adebayor mock Spurs’ 5-0 loss to Liverpool with smiling Twitter picture

Tottenham rejects Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Emmanuel Adebayor were (unusually) quick off the blocks to stick the boot into their side after the crushing 5-0 defeat to Liverpool.

Exiled duo Assou-Ekotto and Adebayor posted a picture of themselves smiling and posing (rather unfortunately making up the number five with their fingers) after the Reds’ rout at White Hart Lane.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/15/benoit-assou-ekotto-and-emmanuel-adebayor-mocks-spurs-5-0-loss-to-liverpool-with-smiling-twitter-picture-4231666/

AVB has to be on thin ice.

With a goal difference of -6 I'd be surprised if he lasts until January.

Get this, on the next PL manager to leave.

AVB has shortened overnight from 8/1 to 1/4 !!!!

Incredible, maybe he had a bundle on himself?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave-post

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

capoue in at centreback and totally at sea against suarez. soldado isolated again, the promising townsend benched again, dembele utterly invisible. it's really, really hard, perhaps impossible, to see what villas boas's plan is. spurs look tacticsless, shapeless, clueless and impotent. his head must be on the block after that debacle no? we could have had 12 and it wouldn't have been unreasonable.

And he spent over a hundred million in the summer.

Agreed, I wouldn't be surprised if he is gone by Monday lunchtime. So much for Spuds winning the title.

Now this might be a kneejerk reaction and i might well live to regret my comments but i know think enough is enough ! regardless on weather you think AVB can turn things around or not there's only so many pastings a team can take before the decision has to be made to get rid of the boss.

The West Ham result we all put down as a freak result but how many we would have conceded on that day if we'd been playing a decent team ?

Then the Man City result was put down to them being great at home etc, etc.

Last nights result will be probaly be put down to losing defenders, Sandro getting injured.

There's only so many excuses that can be made before you have to start looking at the manager ! now i'm no expert to know why the team ain't playing well or fighting for each other but the one thing i do know that is that the manager is there to sort these things out.

Well i'm off now for a little 555 km walk with the dogs so i'll be back tomorrow rolleyes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVavtX80m3Q

What you need is STABILITY, STABILITY cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcoffee1.gif

BT biggrin.png

No more off topic posts Nads mate! :D

I agree with Alfie....AVB must go now....that's twice we have been taken apart and there is little direction with this team.

New manager and hopefully a signing or two in Jan to sort this mess out please.

Funny enough I am busy as well....off to get the bus to BKK....:P

• Like 1

Now this might be a kneejerk reaction and i might well live to regret my comments but i know think enough is enough ! regardless on weather you think AVB can turn things around or not there's only so many pastings a team can take before the decision has to be made to get rid of the boss.

The West Ham result we all put down as a freak result but how many we would have conceded on that day if we'd been playing a decent team ?

Then the Man City result was put down to them being great at home etc, etc.

Last nights result will be probaly be put down to losing defenders, Sandro getting injured.

There's only so many excuses that can be made before you have to start looking at the manager ! now i'm no expert to know why the team ain't playing well or fighting for each other but the one thing i do know that is that the manager is there to sort these things out.

Well i'm off now for a little 555 km walk with the dogs so i'll be back tomorrow rolleyes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVavtX80m3Q

Can't blame Alfie for being annoyed. Is AVB not the astute manager Spurs thought he was ? Are the players picked up with the Bale money less than what they were supposed to be ? Both ?

Whatever the truth is, Spurs are woeful in the final third and the lack of scoring has finally take a toll on the defense, which had been a strength.

Management certainly can't fire a handful of newly bought players, so I'd color AVB gone. But who to replace him ?

• Like 2