Tottenham Thread

chonabot

You are like a pair of gossiping old women.

Bridget Jones knickers.

Fkc knows what you are doing in Thailand.

smile.png

As sharp as a beach ball, this one.

rolleyes.gif

Yep.

Got you sussed.

smile.png

Will you two stop squabbling please!biggrin.png

• Like 2

Yes, you've got me so well sussed you think I live in Thailand.

*cough*whataretard*cough*

Your memory appears to be failing you chicog.

If you look at previous posts from me, to which you have responded, you will realise that I have fully bought your story about your residence in the Middle East.

If you want to retire to Chiang Mai, up to you.

Personally I find it a bit provincial.

Nice tea though.

Yes, you've got me so well sussed you think I live in Thailand.

*cough*whataretard*cough*

Your memory appears to be failing you chicog.

If you look at previous posts from me, to which you have responded, you will realise that I have fully bought your story about your residence in the Middle East.

If you want to retire to Chiang Mai, up to you.

Personally I find it a bit provincial.

Nice tea though.

The tea is a poor substitute for that found in the Cameron Highlands....you need to get out of your Bangkok bedsit and go exploring! biggrin.png

Anybody told Levy that even if you get Jesus H Christ in, you won't make top 4.

Not sure if there is a solution tbh.

Pellegrini, Wenger, Martinez, van Gaal, Rodgers, Mourinho.

Maybe he will adopt the pragmatic approach of Ashley at Newcastle.

Corner shops cannot compete with Big C.

Levy probably knows this, but it doesn't stop him trying to act the big shot with Perez at RM.

cheesy.gif

Yeah getting to the top four cost your russin mob boss a cool billion!!!, were on your coat tails with losing 10 mil in one season, Our ari got into the top 4 , and if given the 40 mil plus a season loss that elswhere seems acceptable, imo could well have won the league, theres the basis of a decent squad at spurs , just needs a pragmatic approach to building a team, sherwood showed signs he could do it, but frankly his public front did him more harm than good, vb wasnt tough enough and failed to understand spurs footballing historical culture same as moyes at utd. and tbh cant c de boer having the front or b given the time needed to carry it off. Benitez is a smart operator, could be looked at that he's a point to prove., no such bad thing. He could well turn the minor corner needed.wether he'd be willing to work under levy's proven unstable almost emotive operating agenda remains to be seen

Chelsea were in the top 4 the year prior to Roman, so a billion for top 4 isn't correct is it.

Maybe something like a billion to be 3x epl winners, CL winners, Europa winners, 4x FA Cup winners, 2x league Cup winners, and a couple of CS trophies and you might be nearer the truth.

Wrong you were literally days away from going out of existance so a lot of the debt your benefactor bought was acummulated before he joined so a billion to be in the top four stands

I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS 300 BILLION BILLION BILLION.

HISTORY.

I BUST MY @RSE FOR 25 YEARS AND GAVE MY FIRST WIFE A MILLION AND ENDED UP WITH NOTHING.

HISTORY.

TODAY IS TODAY.

UEFA BEAN COUNTERS ARE A PAIN IN THE @RSE.

LIKE ALL BEAN COUNTERS.

Edited by P45Mustang

Anybody told Levy that even if you get Jesus H Christ in, you won't make top 4.

Not sure if there is a solution tbh.

Pellegrini, Wenger, Martinez, van Gaal, Rodgers, Mourinho.

Maybe he will adopt the pragmatic approach of Ashley at Newcastle.

Corner shops cannot compete with Big C.

Levy probably knows this, but it doesn't stop him trying to act the big shot with Perez at RM.

cheesy.gif

Yeah getting to the top four cost your russin mob boss a cool billion!!!, were on your coat tails with losing 10 mil in one season, Our ari got into the top 4 , and if given the 40 mil plus a season loss that elswhere seems acceptable, imo could well have won the league, theres the basis of a decent squad at spurs , just needs a pragmatic approach to building a team, sherwood showed signs he could do it, but frankly his public front did him more harm than good, vb wasnt tough enough and failed to understand spurs footballing historical culture same as moyes at utd. and tbh cant c de boer having the front or b given the time needed to carry it off. Benitez is a smart operator, could be looked at that he's a point to prove., no such bad thing. He could well turn the minor corner needed.wether he'd be willing to work under levy's proven unstable almost emotive operating agenda remains to be seen

Chelsea were in the top 4 the year prior to Roman, so a billion for top 4 isn't correct is it.

Maybe something like a billion to be 3x epl winners, CL winners, Europa winners, 4x FA Cup winners, 2x league Cup winners, and a couple of CS trophies and you might be nearer the truth.

Wrong you were literally days away from going out of existance so a lot of the debt your benefactor bought was acummulated before he joined so a billion to be in the top four stands

Wrong. We were days away from going out of existence unless we qualified for the CL. We qualified.

Wrong. We were days away from going out of existence unless we qualified for the CL. We qualified

Nope, nothing to do with qualifying for the champions league, ATT small fry money you were broke and going out of business I wish I could find the interview, but it was an andy gray podcast and was an interview with a banker/ broker whose remit was from bates to find a buyer and he was quite categorical in that you were weeks away from having to close then ibramo boy came in v v flash with the cash and the rest's history tbh i was surprised but there you go. The banker then went on and made a 'name /business helping other buyers get prem clubs,,?

You ain't listening are you?

Spurs are small fry losers.

Poke me in the eye when they finish above Chelsea in the EPL.

Levy is out of his depth.

Oy Vey.

Yeah I'm listening, but tbh i'm not hearing much that's worth commenting on.

"Wrong you were literally days away from going out of existance so a lot of the debt your benefactor bought was acummulated before he joined so a billion to be in the top four stands."

Levy can go [deleted] himself. Poke me in the eye when Spurs start achieving something.

In the meantime, all the fkcing crap that we have had to put up with carmine et al this season is going down the fkcing pan where it should have gone in the first place.

End of season, end of story.

Spurs ain't worth [deleted] on.

Edited by mrbojangles

Big problem was I couldn't provide STABILITY. biggrin.png

Good luck with van Gaal btw. We will do our best to rip him to shreds.w00t.gif

Quite what Levy intends who knows. Thing is, he might intend something but it's likely to go tits up.

Like it always does.

laugh.png

TOTTENHAM CAN GO [deleted] THEMSELVES.

We've got business to take care of.

If you want to post stuff like this do it on your thread at the least and to be frank probably best you find another forum for it.

Edited by mrbojangles
  • Like 2

Final day of a long season smokie.

Sick and tired of carmine's negative stuff on chelsea.

rijit talks sense most of the time. Alfieconn is a bit of a [deleted]

Don't like yes men.

End of season report.

Edited by mrbojangles

It it's Thursday, it must be Minsk. wink.png

Did well to finish 5 points ahead of Man U

Sherwood said on BBC Sport......

"If it is to be my last game, life goes on. There were no tears shed out there on the lap of honour.

"This club means a lot to me but if I'm not to continue here as manager I'll be somewhere else".

"I've got a 59 per cent win ratio in the Premier League and I think if I had started the season in charge we'd be in the Champions League,"

Edited by uptheos

Sorry about that guys. wai2.gif

I really do get ground down by professional trollers though.

Yesterday, last day of the season, should have been a day for a bit of celebration but we have a barrage of the usual negative stuff.

All this stuff about the EPL not being a fair competition just makes it all seem a bit pointless.

Politics needs to be left out of it too.

Final day of a long season smokie.

But lets keep it civil eh P45

Yes....on this thread we save the expletives for the chairman...manager...referee...or our bloody defensive wall. blink.png

Nice win yesterday though. biggrin.png

Thursday/Sunday yet again......facepalm.gif

"If it is to be my last game, life goes on. There were no tears shed out there on the lap of honour.

"This club means a lot to me but if I'm not to continue here as manager I'll be somewhere else".

"I've got a 59 per cent win ratio in the Premier League and I think if I had started the season in charge we'd be in the Champions League,"

Delusions of grandeur from Dim. whistling.gif

yeah,.in his interviews really doesnt come ax particulary well, as for the champions league? you think he couldnt have got 4 more wins out of that squad/ team? I think almost defo he could have done. as 4 him putting 'his' team 2 gether, 2 like all I suspect we'll never know. But the press and all thought ari was bang on 4 the england job , so the rumor mill aint always correct.

As 4 yesterday , nothing much at stack and a win at a canter Nice to c young prtichard get a few mins.

Delusions of grandeur from Dim. whistling.gif

yeah,.in his interviews really doesnt come ax particulary well, as for the champions league? you think he couldnt have got 4 more wins out of that squad/ team? I think almost defo he could have done. as 4 him putting 'his' team 2 gether, like all I suspect we'll never know. But the press and all thought ari was bang on 4 the england job , so the rumor mill aint always correct.

As 4 yesterday , nothing much at stake, a win at a canter Nice to c young prtichard get a few mins.

Edited by rijit