Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Great, a football forum and we have little girls running to the teacher.

Shame on you.

Really!!!! so now your belittling people who object to derogatory comments aimed at racial minorities!!!, on the grounds its a football forum, unbelievable,,,

I simply pointed out that since there are only two Algerians in the whole of the Premiership, there was a fighting chance they would both be picked.

What is racist about that, you idiot.

For the record, Nabil Bentaleb is actually French was born in Lille France and played for the French U18&19 national team before being approached by Algeria to play for them due to having Algerian parents.

He decided in February 2014 to pledge his international career to Algeria although he could have continued on with France.

Anyway, for clarification.

Algeria is not an ethnic minority, they are a nation.

Especially at the World Cup.

That's the beauty of it.

In the prem Algerians are a minority and suggesting that all Algerians have 8 brothers on a public forum, aint, or shouldn't, be acceptable and that's why i suggest , it was removed.

i think you need to wind it in mate - there wasn't anything remotely racist or anything else generalising in that post. think you're seeing stuff that isn't there.

Yidiots in complete meltdown,Tim gone says Bale shouldn't be replaced by 7 useless numptys costing 100 million quid,I like him my sort of guy.

If I was an owner I wouldn't touch Dim with a cattle prod.

• Like 1

While we're at it, can I take the pish out of the fact that there's not a single tiny totts player in the England squad or will you try and grass me up for that as well?

are you being anti-semitic there?

I doubt it, we've got more blue suede shoes than they have.

biggrin.png

Anyway, now that Sherwood's gone, looks like Pochettino is favourite

to be our next manager.

Being Argentinian could also be a bonus for a few players like Lamela and Soldado

who speak his language.

Benitez is also in the running apparently another Spanish speaker.

Maybe Levy is looking at it in this angle.

Great, a football forum and we have little girls running to the teacher.

Shame on you.

Really!!!! so now your belittling people who object to derogatory comments aimed at racial minorities!!!, on the grounds its a football forum, unbelievable,,,

I simply pointed out that since there are only two Algerians in the whole of the Premiership, there was a fighting chance they would both be picked.

What is racist about that, you idiot.

For the record, Nabil Bentaleb is actually French was born in Lille France and played for the French U18&19 national team before being approached by Algeria to play for them due to having Algerian parents.

He decided in February 2014 to pledge his international career to Algeria although he could have continued on with France.

Yep. Same as Benzema. French born, Algerian ancestry. Plays for France.

Quite handy at Arsenal I would have thought. We will have to see what Monsieur Wenger decides.

Could work well with the Turkish German, Mesut?

Jogo Bonito.

Brazil to win the World Cup.

thumbsup.gif

Spanish squad looks dangerous mind. facepalm.gif

11 managers since Wenger took over the Arse, and AFAIK they havent come higher than scrooge yet. Jeez, no wonder Alfie resides on the other threadsbiggrin.png

And how many managers has your team had since Wenger arrived at the Arse?

11 managers since Wenger took over the Arse, and AFAIK they havent come higher than scrooge yet. Jeez, no wonder Alfie resides on the other threadsbiggrin.png

And how many managers has your team had since Wenger arrived at the Arse?

About 6 IIRC since 95/6 and I think we've finished above the Arse about 5-6 times....not to mention the odd Champions League win.No sure what your point is lad. If it is proving LFC have done a great deal better than the Spuds when compared to your bigger neighbours then I make you right...good point well madethumbsup.gif

Anyway, for clarification.

Algeria is not an ethnic minority, they are a nation.

Especially at the World Cup.

That's the beauty of it.

In the prem Algerians are a minority and suggesting that all Algerians have 8 brothers on a public forum, aint, or shouldn't, be acceptable and that's why i suggest , it was removed.

i think you need to wind it in mate - there wasn't anything remotely racist or anything else generalising in that post. think you're seeing stuff that isn't there.

It wasn't referring to that post, it was referring to the previous post , which could well be argued to have been a nasty thoughtless jibe based primarily around race And that's why it was deleted Nobody likes to be accused of racist comments hence belated excuses basically saying 'I didn't mean it that way' blaming all but themselves,have been offered, believe them at will. ,Football fans have a bad enough image, without thoughtless idiotic RACIST comments adding to it. But bottom line is they posts have been deleted.

to be our next manager.

Being Argentinian could also be a bonus for a few players like Lamela and Soldado

who speak his language.

Benitez or Pochettino would be my preference before FDB.

I think that's enough talk about race, and accusations about racism. I don't see anything too over the top but the personal attacks and off topic arguing has to stop.

Thanks.

Us Scots don't mind mate...let them have their fun....we will rip them all apart this summer.....with glee! biggrin.png

Edit: I'm a Spurs fan so nothing I say here is off topic. tongue.png

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

^ According to his buddy Sandro, he actually left last night, so wasn't all that long ago was itcheesy.gif

“I would like to thank this amazing professional, @hdgomes but most important, this amazing man for everything he has done for me during these 4 years! Today it was his last day, but I’ve gained a brother for the rest of my life! I will truly miss you… Obrigado IRMÃO”

I just can't the point in posting something that any Spurs fan would have known 12 hours ago.

Can't write in comprehensible English either, but then we knew that anyway. Alfie C, the gift that keeps on givingcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Obviously didn't have an answer to my post so had to revert to knocking may grammar ah wils

to be our next manager.

who speak his language.

My preference would be Benitez, but i can't see anything in this other than paper talk. Why would he want to leave Napoli to manage Spurs?

to be our next manager.

who speak his language.

My preference would be Benitez, but i can't see anything in this other than paper talk. Why would he want to leave Napoli to manage Spurs?

hmm. his family is still in england. lime street is a two hour train ride from euston. spurs have a good squad with the right manager.

wouldn't totally surprise me this one.

to be our next manager.

who speak his language.

hmm. his family is still in england. lime street is a two hour train ride from euston. spurs have a good squad with the right manager.

wouldn't totally surprise me this one.

To be fair carms, Benitez, Poch and RdB all have their pros and conns (pardon the pun) but I agree that Benitez is probably the safest bet.

Setting aside Benitez's other achievements i was really impressed with the job he did at Chelsea, especially having to deal with those uncouth vulgarians trying to undermine him at every juncture

• Like 1

Setting aside Benitez's other achievements i was really impressed with the job he did at Chelsea, especially having to deal with those uncouth vulgarians trying to undermine him at every juncture

Given the amount of likely vacancies this summer, think Benitez will certainly be back in the premier league. Spuds would probably be the most realistic.

Newcastle?

West Sham?

West Brom?

Given the amount of likely vacancies this summer, think Benitez will certainly be back in the premier league. Spuds would probably be the most realistic.

Newcastle?

West Sham?

West Brom?

moyes will end up at one of them surely?