Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Yeah. Good point.

Not bad at tennis too apparently.

Mixed doubles with his wife and Mr and Mrs Abramovich at Wimbledon courts.

thumbsup.gif

Short drive home in the Mercedes Benz. ABR 1

For another game of mixed doubles? wink.png

• Like 1

We ain't discussing Chelsea, carmine.

Btw. I've checked out Decision Technology's website.

I understand exactly where they are coming from.

Based on 30 years professional experience in the commercial world of customer behaviour and leveraging for commercial interest.

( But FWIW. Chelsea have been buying young inexpensive talent since 2010 but they ain't been doing any computer modelling to help 'em identify.)

Chelsea have been buying young inexpensive talent over the last three and a half years. Well lets not mention all the young incredibly expensive talent on huge f*cking salaries.........are having a laugh.cheesy.gif

What a ridiculous argument........but its made my morning!!...oh yes FWIW wink.png

So, if purchases from the World Cup usually end in tears at club level ( smokies post on a thread I can't find ), and Poch is gonna have to work with existing players....

what is DOF Baldini doing in Brazil?

Putting the cones out, having a holiday or looking for a job?

Paid for by Levy.

smile.png

exactly where else in the world should Baldini be other than Brazil?

So, if purchases from the World Cup usually end in tears at club level ( smokies post on a thread I can't find ), and Poch is gonna have to work with existing players....

Paid for by Levy.

smile.png

Collecting UB40?

Based on 30 years professional experience in the commercial world of customer behaviour and leveraging for commercial interest.

( But FWIW. Chelsea have been buying young inexpensive talent since 2010 but they ain't been doing any computer modelling to help 'em identify.)

Chelsea have been buying young inexpensive talent over the last three and a half years. Well lets not mention all the young incredibly expensive talent on huge f*cking salaries.........are having a laugh.cheesy.gif

What a ridiculous argument........but its made my morning!!...oh yes FWIW wink.png

It's true.

We are competing with the top teams in Europe and complying with FFP.

What more do you want?

Yeah. I know. Abramovich to fall out with Mourinho and Chelsea to play attacking football.

Goal diff of 4 for Spurs last season suggests Spurs need to get their house in order before they start stoning.

It's true.

We are competing with the top teams in Europe and complying with FFP.

What more do you want?

Yeah. I know. Abramovich to fall out with Mourinho and Chelsea to play attacking football.

Goal diff of 4 for Spurs last season suggests Spurs need to get their house in order before they start stoning.

Its not the Chelsea thread. were not interested in little Chelsea who can't fill their stadium for some CL gameswhistling.gif Oh yes, and please stop trolling.smile.png

Paid for by Levy.

smile.png

Collecting UB40?

that reply is right on the borderline of childish. This is a football forum not a children's playground. Please post accordingly

Paid for by Levy.

smile.png

Collecting UB40?

that reply is right on the borderline of childish. This is a football forum not a children's playground. Please post accordingly

smile.png

A memorable scene from the all time classic socio-economic comedy " The Full Monty " though.

( Relevant to thread I think, since we are talking about money, aspiration and class. )

thumbsup.gif

Goalkeeper Brad Friedel has signed a new one-year deal with Tottenham, the Premier League club have announced.

Friedel will also help promote the club in America in an ambassadorial role.

"Our goalkeeper's ambassadorial role will have a wide-ranging remit that will include greater involvement in our global coaching programme and engaging with our 30 supporters clubs from across North America as we continue to increase our global presence and bring our international fan base closer to the club".

ESPN

Edited by uptheos

Goalkeeper Brad Friedel has signed a new one-year deal with Tottenham, the Premier League club have announced.

"Our goalkeeper's ambassadorial role will have a wide-ranging remit that will include greater involvement in our global coaching programme and engaging with our 30 supporters clubs from across North America as we continue to increase our global presence and bring our international fan base closer to the club".

ESPN

Increasing their goal difference might help.

Kazakstan market is probably a bit iffy as well I would have thought.

ESPN

Increasing their goal difference might help.

Kazakstan market is probably a bit iffy as well I would have thought.

More proof, if any were needed, that you can't buy class.

And there's more.....he was a comedian too P45.

Pardon?

Are you referring to Drogba, Baldini or Levy?

Can't be Levy, surely. Cos he is definitely not amusing.

You would think after spending a billion quid you would be playing entertaining football but it still hasn't happened at your chav paradise.

To an extent at City too.....there still is no real legacy of greatness emanating...even after all that cash....doesn't it rankle?

Pardon?

You would think after spending a billion quid you would be playing entertaining football but it still hasn't happened at your chav paradise.

To an extent at City too.....there still is no real legacy of greatness emanating...even after all that cash....doesn't it rankle?

Of course it does, why do you think they are so touchy about it?

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Pardon?

No.

But something obviously pisses You off about Chelsea success.

facepalm.gif

If you want to see entertaining football smokie check out Chelsea v Spurs next season.

Apologies if this sounds like an aggressive threat.

But it won't be boring I don't think.

smile.png

Might play Drogba up ahead of Fabregas with a bit of luck.

Edited by P45Mustang

facepalm.gif

If you want to see entertaining football smokie check out Chelsea v Spurs next season.

Apologies if this sounds like an aggressive threat.

But it won't be boring I don't think.

smile.png

Might play Drogba up ahead of Fabregas with a bit of luck.

That's a long way off P45...who can tell in football now?....anything can happen!

Urgh. Are you having a Giraffe? With the amount of goals we have been scoring, you are seriously saying we aren't entertaining? You certainly looked entertained when we had a beer or ten together, watching City drub the Arsenal biggrin.png

• Like 1

Urgh. Are you having a Giraffe? With the amount of goals we have been scoring, you are seriously saying we aren't entertaining? You certainly looked entertained when we had a beer or ten together, watching City drub the Arsenal biggrin.png

Aye that's true....maybe I've just not watched enough City games....Witherspoon's awaits!

Aye that's true....maybe I've just not watched enough City games....Witherspoon's awaits!

I'll be there in August