Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Nothing is Impossible.

thumbsup.gif

Jose's Chelsea playing entertaining football is. He could make the Harlem Globe Trotters empty a stadium saai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCd.gif

You ain't seen nothing yet.

smile.png

True, there might be an actual death by boredom in the stands next season biggrin.png

I suppose Garay would be asking too much sad.png

I'm devoid of expectation right now so I'm not going to be disappointed this summer.

Mee too I'm afraid. I just wish we would make fewer but better quality signings, although theres the very obvious difficulty of not being able to offer CL football.

Seems to me that the long term policy should be based around bringing our youth team academy players. What concerns me most is that the longer we are out of the CL the gap between the rest of us and the top four will just get greater.

Little teaser, name the 3 Croatian players in the team against Brazil who have played for Spurs ? without googling !!!!!!!!

Corluka, Modric....and the <deleted> keeper?

Coming from someone who thinks Lallana is a forward I'm impressed 113.gif

Tiny Tim has turned down the baggies.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Are you referring to that knob head Agent Sherwood? Nothing to do with this thread.smile.png

Probably best if I don't mention Moyes then. smile.png

Or Harry.

Tiny Tim has turned down the baggies.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Are you referring to that knob head Agent Sherwood? Nothing to do with this thread.smile.png

Probably best if I don't mention Moyes then. smile.png

Or Harry.

No no, any mention of Moyes generally amuses!! Redknapps just an odious loud mouthed crook who just happens to be very good manager.

• Like 1

Little teaser, name the 3 Croatian players in the team against Brazil who have played for Spurs ? without googling !!!!!!!!

You are too easy sonny cheesy.gif

• Like 1

You are too easy sonny cheesy.gif

It must have took you a while googling every player !

Fail Nonce......... "It must have took you a while googling every player !"

A pig smells it's own s.h.i.t first........You really are a sad little git aren't you Noncey (but an entertaining one I must admit)cheesy.gif ....(and it is "taken" not "took" you illiterate plebcoffee1.gif )

• Like 1

I have sympathy for wilai's view.

AC is a sad little git that I wouldn't even employ as my chauffeur.

Not that I have anything against chauffeurs mind.

Correct answer to the quiz: they miss the boy Modric big time because he was class.

smile.png

I doubt theres a Spurs fan alive that isn't aware that we miss Modric. Fact is, he was tapped up by Real Madrid, had his head turned, as they do and went on strike. He forced a move and ultimately had his wish.

Come on, this is old old news. Our problems began when our chairman botched the signing of Joao Moutinho who was AVB's number one on the wish list as replacement and a player he worked with extensively at Porto. This was a crucial signing that was apparently botched in the dying minutes of the window over half a million quid.

speak to our chairman if anymore info is required. can we move on from Modric, he's been gone nearly two and a half years

• Like 2

OK carmine, respect your views.

Shame Harry's not in Brazil mind.

Reckon he would have done us a treat.

Roy's doing OK so far. Can't knock his selection or his tactics too much.

thumbsup.gif

Oh i agree about Redknapp doing a great job with those players.....its just that he is Harry Redknapp isn't he!!

I'm actually surprised Sepp is yet to have invited him to join the "FIFA family", he's soooo right up their street!

OK carmine, respect your views.

Shame Harry's not in Brazil mind.

Reckon he would have done us a treat.

Roy's doing OK so far. Can't knock his selection or his tactics too much.

thumbsup.gif

Oh i agree about Redknapp doing a great job with those players.....its just that he is Harry Redknapp isn't he!!

I'm actually surprised Sepp is yet to have invited him to join the "FIFA family", he's soooo right up their street!

I agree regards Redknapp...he's one of the best managers around but also an odious self publicist who likes money just that huge bit too much!

• Like 1

Fail Nonce......... "It must have took you a while googling every player !"

A pig smells it's own s.h.i.t first........You really are a sad little git aren't you Noncey (but an entertaining one I must admit)cheesy.gif ....(and it is "taken" not "took" you illiterate plebcoffee1.gif )

Like I already said, for someone who doesn't even know what position Lalllana plays I was surprised,anyway lets hope you've seen enough of him by the time the World Cup finishes to know what position he plays biggrin.png I mean we wouldn't you getting confused next season would we clap2.gif