Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Surprised our new manager didn't even want to have a look at livermore b4 he was outed, but there you go

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27957557

suppose really no big surprise

wonder how much we'll have got ? 6 mil?

There was just no space for him at Tottenham....a decent player and have to wish him well...but I doubt he will progress much further.

yeah brazil look a better going 4 ward with the man city boy fernandino,.suspect though thats the manager telling our boy to sit deeper and who's this c/b u fancied alfie? best be left sided or he can do one!! mind u 4 bout the 10th season and manager in row there's talk of Dawson leaving!!!

yeah brazil look a better going 4 ward with the man city boy fernandino,.suspect though thats the manager telling our boy to sit deeper and who's this c/b u fancied alfie? best be left sided or he can do one!! mind u 4 bout the 10th season and manager in row there's talk of Dawson leaving!!!

Garay, the Argentian fella, to be fair it was a bit of a long shot sad.png

Garay, the Argentian fella, to be fair it was a bit of a long shot sad.png

Yeah argie c/bs generally quality, I'm probably the only one that thinks it but very unfortunately man city have a class act in Demichelis.

still nothing doing on the davies front, myself always thought asseo boy was ok thought when Match fit he was more than good enuf and the critisms.of him were totally exagerated. but u never know this new boy may actually be a sensible.lad and have a GOOD LOOK at what we've got b4 spending out, when does our pre season training start anyone?

still nothing doing on the davies front, myself always thought asseo boy was ok thought when Match fit he was more than good enuf and the critisms.of him were totally exagerated. but u never know this new boy may actually be a sensible.lad and have a GOOD LOOK at what we've got b4 spending out, when does our pre season training start anyone?

Seen a fews bits that ses Davies is done but you never know.

Started Friday, havn't seen Dawson or Ekotto in any pics though ! I suppose Ekotto might have a few extra days off due the the WC.

A bit of good news

Tottenham's France international goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has signed a five-year contract extension with the Premier League club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28242185

Nice One, Hugo.

This is very good news indeed.

Yes I guess it is Smokie.

Let's hope today is full of good news.

Excellent keeper. We look forward to trying to score against him.

Cheers

A bit of good news

Tottenham's France international goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has signed a five-year contract extension with the Premier League club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28242185

Nice One, Hugo.

This is very good news indeed.

Indeed, for good news for Arsenal, West Ham and the other 9 teams that took full points off you (not to mention cup ties of course <heh>).

Now seal that Dawson deal!

biggrin.png

• Like 1

This day in 1978. Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa arrive.attachicon.gifSPURSBsKoN2tCUAAZXGJ.png

I was there for their first game at the lane a twas a midweek game and we'd just been up to forest the champs and drawn not bad for newly promoted us , next up villa @ the lane, looked easy, the ground was amazing full house and when the players came out the ground filled with ticker tape aka the world cup

VILLA &lt;deleted&gt; KILLED US, 4-1 star of the day was Gary shaw, what a loss to English football he was.

• Like 1

This day in 1978. Ossie Ardiles and Ricky Villa arrive.attachicon.gifSPURSBsKoN2tCUAAZXGJ.png

I was there for their first game at the lane a twas a midweek game and we'd just been up to forest the champs and drawn not bad for newly promoted us , next up villa @ the lane, looked easy, the ground was amazing full house and when the players came out the ground filled with ticker tape aka the world cup

VILLA <deleted> KILLED US, 4-1 star of the day was Gary shaw, what a loss to English football he was.

Had a good day at Anfield as well IIRCbiggrin.pngBsLafnRCEAIMJX5.jpg

Just like watchin Brazil....except Brazil scored oneclap2.gif

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

VILLA <deleted> KILLED US, 4-1 star of the day was Gary shaw, what a loss to English football he was.

think it was that season, i saw liverpool at the lane, still to this day the the best team i've ever seen inc barca, liverpool absolutely passed us of the park, we hardly touched the ball for 90 mins, unbelievably one sided game, how the f it ended at 0-0 i'll never know

• Like 2

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9377472/premier-league-hugo-lloris-signs-new-tottenham-deal

commits to tottenham, yeah coarse he doas cheesy.gif i wish these f--cin g joarnos would stop treating everyone like dumb smuk's. its a pay rise, FULL STOP in the vague hope that it'll fend of the champ lge clubs, but bottom line if they seriously come sniffing he's off.

u can b a bit of a &lt;deleted&gt; on the q/t wilia, plenty to talk of there , gary shaw , villa being next champs then euro champs, ticker tape, ossie or ricky,78 world cup ,but no u have to come back to with just another sneer typical f--ckin chip on the shoulder Liverpool obsessed scouser.

• Like 1

think it was that season, i saw liverpool at the lane, still to this day the the best team i've ever seen inc barca, liverpool absolutely passed us of the park, we hardly touched the ball for 90 mins, unbelievably one sided game, how the f it ended at 0-0 i'll never know

Better ask jellydog, rij.

Absolute expert on pre-1980 football, especially when it comes to Villa and Brazil.

smile.png