Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Yep. We all have great hopes for Lamela.

But to be totally realistic, what are Spurs actually going to do?

facepalm.gif

hopefully play good attacking football.

You are going to have to do better than that rij, cos we've all heard the joke before.

The usual drivel.

Dull and tedious ................you really are the "Guru of tedium" laugh.png

btw, the biggest joke is that with all the money spent on players and the squad you had last season coached by the second highest paid manager in the world and you still didn't win anything..........now theres a joke.clap2.gif

....that we have heard many times before.

Touche, mon ami.

smile.png

Yet still an enduring joke nonetheless, P45. I mean how on earth can you spend so much money on so many quality players, play such boring negative crap football coached by the second highest paid manager in the world a win the square root of sweet <deleted> all?!!!

Priceless!!!

• Like 1

Yet still an enduring joke nonetheless, P45. I mean how on earth can you spend so much money on so many quality players, play such boring negative crap football coached by the second highest paid manager in the world a win the square root of sweet <deleted> all?!!!

Priceless!!!

Fair point. Reaching the SEMI FINAL of the CL was a bit of a cock-up.

facepalm.gif

Priceless!!!

Fair point. Reaching the SEMI FINAL of the CL was a bit of a cock-up.

facepalm.gif

Yet pot less nonetheless. And God were you dull.

_76381163_spurs1.jpg
Tottenham latest side to reveal new kit design

Lamela lives !!

They've spelt MIA wrong

With all your new signings BB, come the end of the season you could be eating your words letters sad.png

End of the season? I'm sure you'll be waiting with a warm plate of my own words once your google alert alarm starts belling for the following matched terms on the LFC thread; "gelling" "time to adjust" "it takes time to get to know each other" "haven't played as a team before" "manager has not found his best 11 yet" biggrin.png

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

Back to the kit, given the investment and the possible return , you'd think the first pics they release of them would be better ones than those piss poor shots, really &lt;deleted&gt; poor Tottenham.

Yeah.

No bldy surprise Barcelona wanting Vertonghen.

personally. I hope he goas, the only place he wasnt a total liability defending wise was at left back as seen in the w.c and seems that aint gonna happen now, so imo best we cash in and get a center bac, that can defend.and leave the majority of the attacking to our glitzy under producing midfield.

Edited by rijit

oh I no its.not so pop on here to actually talk football as opposed to just bitch,, but we did have a game the other night any thoughts on the result or performances ?

Its the summer rij...so I keep a vague eye on the transfers and little else.

Rest of the time I amuse myself watching England cricketing disasters.

• Like 1

Going by the way rose performed the other evening in Seattle, his confidence is at a low, funny how a step up can effect some players

a year at Sunderland and he looked the part and a place in our set up and possibly englands beckoned, but another one thats ok going forward

converted winger ect ect but defensive positioning piss poor, looked like seattle targeted him and if they could heaven knows what the prem boys

will do to him not as though he's got a steady eddie c/b to help cover for him verity cant cover his own arse defensively let alone the l/b,

Up until bale aint had much luck with welsh full backs, wingers yeah but full backs nah, be interesting to see whether Davies steps up.

2 in and one out, wonder what the deal was, Knowing levy I reckon a straight swap ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28413195

very nice piece of business. Davies is a quality player.

My little theory is Vorm into replace Lloris after next season. Just signed Hugo on a new five year so PSG or whoever will have to pay top dollar.

Still need a replacement for Dawson. He has no hope of playing in a Pochettino high line

2 in and one out, wonder what the deal was, Knowing levy I reckon a straight swap ?

Yep good that Baldini's got a couple more players in biggrin.png

Do you think Rose will go now (good chance in my view) ? Who then will understudy this new LB?

I don't think Rose will necessarily go. Thats unless someone like Sunderland want to pay over the odds. After all, he did better for them than he's done for us.

Personally, i reckon Assou-Ekotto was a better more reliable left back than Rose.

very nice piece of business. Davies is a quality player.

My little theory is Vorm into replace Lloris after next season. Just signed Hugo on a new five year so PSG or whoever will have to pay top dollar.

Still need a replacement for Dawson. He has no hope of playing in a Pochettino high line

Apparently Laselles is nearly done ! but still need an experienced CB and i wouldn't mind Konoplonka to add to the attacking 3 thumbsup.gif