Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I'm sort of a bit the other way around I'm liking the way lamelas developing, smart Quick feet looks like he can unlock a defence almost at will. his fitness strength and tenacity tenacity is improving. But suspicious that dembeles form and contract renewal issue is a coincidence. Not that i'm unhapi with what he's done this season,, but wondering if it'll last . anyway ain't such a terrible situation 4 potts to have plus Ali and others our midfeild its almost a double wow, certainly. A single ,

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Can't ague with your comments about Dembele. He's the most frustrating player i think i've ever seem. World class at best, average squad player when he's not up for it.

Mark Lawrenson says we are going to lose today.

biggrin.pngbiggrin.png:D

He was half right tongue.png

You will get the BB prize this week kiddo....yes we were <deleted> but a point is a point....but no....it was a moral defeat....you're right....take away our point and give it to Bournemouth....hahahahahaahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Like 1

Same old 5th place mediocre pub football.

Full of dreams and aspirations only to be let down by drawing against the Boing Boing Baggies.

On a brighter note a point away at Old Trashford was acceptable and rather disappointing also given that we had the better chances.

Edited by stoneyboy

Same old 5th place mediocre pub football.

Full of dreams and aspirations only to be let down by drawing against the Boing Boing Baggies.

On a brighter note a point away at Old Trashford was acceptable and rather disappointing also given that we had the better chances.

Still reeling from your kicking the other week I see.

Punching shadows....jog on old chap. ;)

You spurs fans, just like to say that the pubs on the Seven Sisters Road are not overly welcoming. currently having a pint in The Blackstock by finsbury Park and hoo mama it's a little rough. Two fights already tonight and it's only Monday.

You spurs fans, just like to say that the pubs on the Seven Sisters Road are not overly welcoming. currently having a pint in The Blackstock by finsbury Park and hoo mama it's a little rough. Two fights already tonight and it's only Monday.

Cover your lfc polo shirt up & you wou;dnt be in a need to fight too much!

• Like 1

Safest day is match day mate!!

• Like 1

Whats that got to do with Spurs facepalm.gif

What colour handbags did they have stevie tongue.png

• Like 2

Can this post be removed as it has nothing to do with Spurs and football and the only thread it marginally relates to is the Arse thread, strange that when i posted about scams by people in Liverpool it got removed !

Can this post be removed as it has nothing to do with Spurs and football and the only thread it marginally relates to is the Arse thread, strange that when i posted about scams by people in Liverpool it got removed !

Why dont you just report it rather than making a song & dance about it?

Whats it got to do with you ? laugh.png

I'm sort of a bit the other way around I'm liking the way lamelas developing, smart Quick feet looks like he can unlock a defence almost at will. his fitness strength and tenacity tenacity is improving. But suspicious that dembeles form and contract renewal issue is a coincidence. Not that i'm unhapi with what he's done this season,, but wondering if it'll last . anyway ain't such a terrible situation 4 potts to have plus Ali and others our midfeild its almost a double wow, certainly. A single ,

Can't ague with your comments about Dembele. He's the most frustrating player i think i've ever seem. World class at best, average squad player when he's not up for it.[/quote

Yeah I hope the duck he does keep it up, cos as you say, on his day there ain't that many that's better than him. Trouble is in the past we've been a touch succeptable to signing Flashy bling, the shine soon wears of after a new deal and a bit of tough use and the players game, post new deal ,ping,returns to relative normal city. The one we were strongly linked with was miralles at the toffes. Pienner was another we actually did.

But seems like potts has hopefully got a handle on that one though.

haha. i may have wrongly assumed it to be a spurs pub given its location actually - at the back of the place there was a shoot magazine centre-pages photo of the arsenal squad 1997/98. which tells you how long it is since the place has had a redecoration. don't reckon i'll be hurrying back there.

Whats it got to do with you ? laugh.png

He only comes here to dunk our ginger nuts!

haha. i may have wrongly assumed it to be a spurs pub given its location actually - at the back of the place there was a shoot magazine centre-pages photo of the arsenal squad 1997/98. which tells you how long it is since the place has had a redecoration. don't reckon i'll be hurrying back there.

It's a gooner sheethole then.

Thanks for clarifying. :D

• Like 1

Well it's location is approx 1km from the Emirates and about 7km from White Hart lane.

• Like 1

Ha-ha Alfredo has Google maps nailed.

Don't need to have Google maps to know that Blackstock rd is a lot closer to the Goons than it is to Spurs smokes biggrin.png

One minute you want it removed, next minute you can't get enough of it. I think you should change your name to Alfreda.

Ha-ha Alfredo has Google maps nailed.

Don't need to have Google maps to know that Blackstock rd is a lot closer to the Goons than it is to Spurs smokes biggrin.png

One minute you want it removed, next minute you can't get enough of it. I think you should change your name to Alfreda.

Just putting your mate straight on North London Bob biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

A bit rich coming from a fan of a club attributed to having directly turned areas around their ground into slums!

Edited by rijit

Thought you said you deleted it yourself? Now reduced to trolling your own posts now! Keep on givin' ladcheesy.gif

Thought you said you don't read my post's biggrin.png

Everybody reads your posts alfie boy..meanwhile Monaco the previous big boys of the French division @ the lane , remember when signed hoddle from us. Shame there's just top spot riding on this , is there any benefit from this, do we avoid the champion lge drop out boys ? Games like this ALMOST make the. Other shittl8r little long journey ties worthwhile . But as the eastern European teams improve,, perhaps these games might /won't seem quite so bad.. Just a thought.

Edited by rijit

Everybody reads your posts alfie boy..meanwhile Monaco the previous big boys of the French division @ the lane , remember when signed hoddle from us. Shame there's just top spot riding on this , is there any benefit from this, do we avoid the champion lge drop out boys ? Games like this ALMOST make the. Other shittl8r little long journey ties worthwhile . But as the eastern European teams improve,, perhaps these games might /won't seem quite so bad.. Just a thought.

no they don't.

• Like 1