Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Maybe with a bit of success, a stadium to build and a tight @r$ed owner its your turn to play feeder club! Can't see Poch happy to plsy that game though with lots more moneybags clubs around compared to 10 years ago.

Lamela 30m quid is starting to look not so bad now.

Where are the Mickey's??

If pochs gets all these players to kick in as they are threatening to do we are gonna be a bloody scary proposition for the majority of the prem atm.

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

Where are the Mickey's??

If pochs gets all these players to kick in as they are threatening to do we are gonna be a bloody scary proposition for the majority of the prem atm.

I think you have a great chance at being champions, just forget that WBA player, he's a bad apple.

... until Thursday night football kicks back in.

After ??? Seasons especially with our fitness. Ide say we're pretty well equipped to cope with it. besides we're into the ko stages and would hardly be a surprise if fiorentina who are pushing To win serie a,

knocked us out.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

Where are the Mickey's??

I think you have a great chance at being champions, just forget that WBA player, he's a bad apple.

Don't agree think you've swallowed all the bullshit that

Followed him after he asked for a move. The only thing imo he's guilty of is being potentially a top player and wanting to play at the highest level he can. And lets be honest wb ain't ever gonna give him that.

Edited by rijit

Maybe with a bit of success, a stadium to build and a tight @r$ed owner its your turn to play feeder club! Can't see Poch happy to plsy that game though with lots more moneybags clubs around compared to 10 years ago.

What do you mean "your turn to play feeder club" ? what do you think we've been doing for the last 5 years ? we didn't get a minus net spend over that period by not selling our players !

Tottenham £254,650,000 £291,350,000 -£36,700,000 -£7,340,000

Anyway like iv'e mentioned before which you obviously didn't understand, arse didn't sell their best players to fund the stadium, they sold them because they wanted to leave !

Where are the Mickey's??

Don't agree think you've swallowed all the bullshit that

Followed him after he asked for a move. The only thing imo he's guilty of is being potentially a top player and wanting to play at the highest level he can. And lets be honest wb ain't ever gonna give him that.

I think Pulls and Pearce are as much to blame for the Berahino situation as the lad himself. However, there does seem to be a level of truth about his attitude and if he is a potential problem i don't want him upsetting the great team spirit we currently have. All our players, bar Townsend and Fazio who look to be going, are pulling together in the right direction.

Being late for training and wearing headphones in a team meeting will not be suffered by Pochettino and raises question marks about his professional attitude.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

What do you mean "your turn to play feeder club" ? what do you think we've been doing for the last 5 years ? we didn't get a minus net spend over that period by not selling our players !

Tottenham £254,650,000 £291,350,000 -£36,700,000 -£7,340,000

Anyway like iv'e mentioned before which you obviously didn't understand, arse didn't sell their best players to fund the stadium, they sold them because they wanted to leave !

Very true Alfie! Pax - tis the season of goodwill to all men (but I nearly planted some drunken prat in my local a couple of hours ago).

next up the toffees at the lane , pre poch's, martinez was my manager of choice, think next to the usual suspects imo this team is the test of the season.. will not be an easy three points.

Yes, a really tough one this. But if we have top four aspirations which of course we do then we need to get something out of it.

• Like 1

next up the toffees at the lane , pre poch's, martinez was my manager of choice, think next to the usual suspects imo this team is the test of the season.. will not be an easy three points.

Yes, a really tough one this. But if we have top four aspirations which of course we do then we need to get something out of it.

Actually it's at Goodison Park which makes it even tougher, but saying that, Everton have

a better away record than at home this season, so that should give us some encouragement.

COYS!

So that's Berahino going ! just a question of to who i suppose.

Where did you read this? Its an interesting on because i don't think he's worth more than half they were asking for in the summer and Pearce is clearly a very stubborn chairman who won't want to feel he's being mugged off by Levy.

As has already been said, Pulls hasn't helped the situation either and has probably told Pearce he is surplus.

Pulls coming out with some lovely stuff about signings which are Likely to be end of window 'crumbs of the table' nice start for any prospective signing ' well son coarse we want you'. Imo He really is showing himself to be a prick.

So that's Berahino going ! just a question of to who i suppose.

Where did you read this? Its an interesting on because i don't think he's worth more than half they were asking for in the summer and Pearce is clearly a very stubborn chairman who won't want to feel he's being mugged off by Levy.

As has already been said, Pulls hasn't helped the situation either and has probably told Pearce he is surplus.

BBC carms :

Pulis has been told he can sign players if they can generate transfer revenue, the most likely sale being that of out-of-sorts striker Saido Berahino.

"If we move people out, I'm hoping we get a little bit of money to reinvest, because we need to," Pulis told BBC WM.

"But we have to move people out before we can move people in."

So with no one else of any value i just put two and two together smile.png

• Like 1

Everton have lookd a lot bettr tan mid table over the holiday period.

Everton v Spurs. Nice to watch some good English talent for a change, though Harry was a bit quiet!

Edited by SantiSuk