Tottenham Thread

chonabot

The more i think about it the more i think that we should have put out a full strength team against Palace and should be taking the Europa a lot less seriously.

Having to play two legs, less travel in the FA cup....you have a point. In Poch's defense, we didn't need a full strength side against Palace, we just needed to take our first half chances. Palace are what they are. Theres no secret to an Alan Pardew side, him being an old school "proper football man" and all that crap.

I think our manager got it right but the players didn't implement it.

Ooh I forgot it's Spursday.

Am so looking forward to. March 5th .. :D

Cos actually for the first time in ??? I can happily and confidently say were better than you. :D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Only 61.000 hey Alfie!

Why is it my fault that there's only a capacity of 61,000 ? facepalm.gifbiggrin.png

while we are about alfie, postman was late today, the pla ra smelt nice today, harry had a nose bleed, hugo was unhappy with his poached eggs, lastly 3 soi dogs got run over, sort it out.

Only 61.000 hey Alfie!

Why is it my fault that there's only a capacity of 61,000 ? facepalm.gifbiggrin.png

Your memory is lacking then wink.png YOU said something that was bollorks but i am used to it mate ...really cant believe that your building a new stadium with such a low capacity unless the powers that be think you will struggle to fill it....touche!!

Only 61.000 hey Alfie!

Your memory is lacking then wink.png YOU said something that was bollorks but i am used to it mate ...really cant believe that your building a new stadium with such a low capacity unless the powers that be think you will struggle to fill it....touche!!

Bored MrEd?

Only 61.000 hey Alfie!

Bored MrEd?

Nah. Boring, carms :P

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app