Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I'll be in London on April 25 staying not far from White Hart Lane. Spurs host West Brom that night. If any of you Spurs fans are in town let me know.wink.png

jd, i'm back in blighty and got a ticket for the wba game, i'll pm you my mobile number, if i remember right you still owe me a coffee, lol

Great news Alf ! Yes, definitely send me a PM.thumbsup.gif

This is it lads. Leicester win, we don't its over.

Full strength tonight. Lets have it!

Also time to put and end to this United dominance of Spurs at White Hart Lane. I'm on board tonight. thumbsup.gif

Indeed. Didn't realize tbh our record against them at WHL was so poor.

I know and understand why the neutrals want Leicester to win the league but don't they want a close run in? If we can get the gap down to four points they might just chock. Can't see it at the moment but if they lose unexpectedly it might bring on the nerves.

Yeah truly shocking record, well over due to be ended. Full strength? I take it that's not including verity? And Pamelas fit ? Hope so, thought we missed him last time, however it won't take long for son to get his scoring boots on, imo had it been earlier in the season pre injury i would have had money on him taking at least one of those chances he had at anfield.

And as for leicester, thb not 100% sure who i'de sooner be facing, a big Sam 11 scraping for its life, playing reasonably well but devoid of luck or a struggling ltd 11, winning but arguably somewhat fortututiosly. But. Overall agree we lose they win, and the title, its as good as theirs.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Spurs used to be my favourite team when I was a kid . I'm Norwegian but I lived in London a year so I had to pick a team .

I always hope they will do good , now so close to winning the title for the first time , now that's incredible.

I remember the FA cup glory in the early 90's , Thorstvedt the viking in goal in those days.

I went to see a couple of games when I lived there.

Well I guess I am still a supporter then.

Spurs used to be my favourite team when I was a kid . I'm Norwegian but I lived in London a year so I had to pick a team .

I always hope they will do good , now so close to winning the title for the first time , now that's incredible.

I remember the FA cup glory in the early 90's , Thorstvedt the viking in goal in those days.

I went to see a couple of games when I lived there.

Well I guess I am still a supporter then.

liked erik the viking.

hopefully a young aussie will do well for rosenberg, alex gersbasch

• Like 1