Tottenham Thread

chonabot

^Alfie, be a good chap and remind us all what Wenger has won since Spurs last won a trophy EIGHT YEARS AGO

Remind me, who do you actually support? Its been getting more and more blurred over the months.

It's no good asking him a question carms as he hardly ever answers them, strange that gigglem.gif

Where's the the boo hoo emoticon when you need it...

Anyway good to see you two, Alfie and Carmine, have come out from behind the sofa...finally

bb, always remember that B comes before M which should help you remember to engage your brain before you open your mouth.

Iv'e already told you that i am in the UK at the moment so getting up in the middle of the night just to post on here early Thai time is never going to happen.

And i think your find that carms has a business to run so posting early morning is not always feasible.

Hope that clears up things.

Alfie... stop being so sensitive will ya, only having a bit of fun, as you do on other forums.

Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur are thought to be working on a double deal to sign Andre Schurrle and Jannik Vestergaard, according to the Express.

http://readbundesliga.com/2016/05/19/tottenham-eye-double-deal-bundesliga-pair/?

regardless of any truth or not, both would be suitable signings. Schurrle could back up Kane and also plays off the wing and we could do with a little more cover in central defense, the main worry being an injury to Alderweirald.

• Like 1

What a strange article, it's almost as though Rucker Haringey believes there's only Arsenal and Spurs in the Premier with money to spend.

What kind of name is Rucker Haringey anyway? I have to assume a yank as he uses the term "double pivot", what?

Anyway looking forward to David Pleat and others trying to pronounce "Granit Xhaka"; and what an awesome name that is for a defensive midfielder.

Ci0jhx0XIAAUFcF.jpg

And the only top flight club to make a profit. With the new stadium build well underway this bodes well.

Yes, and Arsenal buying Xhaka apparently helps you as well....

cheesy.gif

http://playingfor90.com/2016/05/21/tottenham-may-benefit-from-arsenals-recent-transfer-purchase/

Ah bless, the joy of an Arsenal fan seeing a new player has signed. But you just knew as do we all he's going to leave you short again for the next season.

What a strange article, it's almost as though Rucker Haringey believes there's only Arsenal and Spurs in the Premier with money to spend.

What kind of name is Rucker Haringey anyway? I have to assume a yank as he uses the term "double pivot", what?

Anyway looking forward to David Pleat and others trying to pronounce "Granit Xhaka"; and what an awesome name that is for a defensive midfielder.

The term "Double Pivot" is quite common in the English game over the last few season's, suggest you read up on it.

Ci0jhx0XIAAUFcF.jpg

And the only top flight club to make a profit. With the new stadium build well underway this bodes well.

Yes, and Arsenal buying Xhaka apparently helps you as well....

cheesy.gif

http://playingfor90.com/2016/05/21/tottenham-may-benefit-from-arsenals-recent-transfer-purchase/

Ah bless, the joy of an Arsenal fan seeing a new player has signed. But you just knew as do we all he's going to leave you short again for the next season.

Did you not read the article carmine? It seems the joy is all yours.

w00t.gif

^Don't try and pretend you didn't get my point. Pedant.

Alfie's in full on hair splitting mode at the moment. I think the season has left him hollow and empty. Again.

biggrin.png

What the season where we achieved our goal of getting in the Champions League, yeah really feeling hollow and empty biggrin.png

• Like 1

Alfie's in full on hair splitting mode at the moment. I think the season has left him hollow and empty. Again.

biggrin.png

What the season where we achieved our goal of getting in the Champions League, yeah really feeling hollow and empty biggrin.png

Pop Quiz: Which Tottenham player called Harry Kane said: "When people think Arsenal had a bad season & we've had a good one, yet they finish above us, it hurts".

clap2.gif

biggrin.png

Pop Quiz: Which Tottenham player called Harry Kane said: "When people think Arsenal had a bad season & we've had a good one, yet they finish above us, it hurts".

clap2.gif

You've responded to my post about qualifying for the Champions League with a sentence that doesn't mention the CL and mentions the goons so can you explain what you are getting at ?

Edited by alfieconn

biggrin.png

That's his style isn't it; lives at Pedants Corner you know. I just hope the BOLD function on his keyboard breaks ;-)

It's the hope that kills ya.

biggrin.png

That's his style isn't it; lives at Pedants Corner you know. I just hope the BOLD function on his keyboard breaks ;-)

It's the hope that kills ya.

55 years of it. Ouch that must sting.

biggrin.png

I did get your point, that you think only Yanks use that term.

Take out "only" and you'd be correct.

You said, What kind of name is Rucker Haringey anyway? I have to assume a yank as he uses the term "double pivot", what?

Well being as you fail to mention any other nationality i took as you meant only Yanks use that term facepalm.gifbiggrin.png