Tottenham Thread

chonabot

51 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

Hopefully it will end in a spectacular signing who makes our team sparkle with excitement.

thankfully , if all goes as per expectations,  without having to lay out 100's of mil, we've got that,what we've got to add  is a back up 11 that can prolong and challenge the sparkle.

16 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

Well we were much better after the substitution and might well habve won the game if not for some outstanding goalkeeping.

Away draw first game is no disaster.....always a tough fixture.

Different looking Everton defense with Koeman at the helm.

Just now, jellydog said:

Different looking Everton defense with Koeman at the helm.

thought they looked desperate rather than organized to be honest. but then he's only just got there and they just sold stones. everton's squad is rubbish. koeman's got a job on his hands there.

18 hours ago, StevieH said:

thought they looked desperate rather than organized to be honest. but then he's only just got there and they just sold stones. everton's squad is rubbish. koeman's got a job on his hands there.

yeah i was pleasantly surprised that williams wasnt playing, for them  he'll make a difference as will lukaka,. but cant see him playing 3 ax the bac week in week out  but it was the right way to set up against us.   once we put an extra body up front their bac 3 were threatened,  and that could and arguably should have won us the game.. normally its fretsville if u lose a keeper, but thought vorm was sound and perhaps could point to  a time to cash in on hugo? pleased jansen still could do with some pace for the break but we will see, and good to see our bench laden with  in house product,

58 minutes ago, rijit said:

hugo out for a month ish/4 games ish

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37099125

no biggie imo vorm  looked  more than good enough

whose 3 rd choice? , good opp for another  academy lad 

My immediate thought was good to give Vorm some first team action.

Let's see how he gets on...he has always looked good though.

3 hours ago, alfieconn said:

I might be a bit quiet for a few weeks lads as the new Gym need's painting etc, with a bit of luck Utd will lose this weekend  then perhaps i can get Mr Red round to give me a hand  :lol:

I can hear the applause in Argentina.:D

7 hours ago, alfieconn said:

I might be a bit quiet for a few weeks lads as the new Gym need's painting etc, with a bit of luck Utd will lose this weekend  then perhaps i can get Mr Red round to give me a hand  :lol:

you've got a gym Alfie?

10 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Of course Rij, a fit body is a fit mind and all that :rolleyes: on saying that iv'e had more injuries lately than Daniel Sturridge  :D

yeah no what you mean,, finally got over a load and thinking yeah good,, step it up a touch and ping rip a calf day b4 yesterday,,,

ali on the bench today big statement by poch,, score -effect the game or its on the bench you will go!!! have to say i like it 

not much in  i suppose we just about deserved it ,, but only just,,

i know about patience with yoof but for the life of me i'm yet to see what Onomahat brings to the the plate.

but in poch we trust.

not so sure kane is so enamored with janssen  playin next to him as opposed to his England mate ali, there was one play he could and v much should of played him in and didnt,, janseen would have been one on one and kane defo saw it, turned and inexplicably went the other way  janssen ,quite rightly looked baffled and not offside b4 anyone says

Gahhh this terrible new software, whens it going to be sorted out!!!  I'm not even replying to this but it won't allow me to do anything else!!!

Were still looking disjointed now and look like having to scrap games out until we get back our rhythm.

I'm really impressed with Wanyama and Janssen, both look very good buys.  Lamela continues to get better and better.

Just happy with the points moving onto next weekend.

Edited by mrbojangles
Removed the quote that wasn't needed