Tottenham Thread

chonabot

6 hours ago, StevieH said:

" Sissoko is cover for Dembele "

sissoko plays mostly on the right though, not really in the middle and definitely isn't a defensive mid.

Dembele isn't really a defensive mid either though, (although he can play that role)

IMO, both of them have similar attributes and stature and can play middle and on the right.

Only difference is that Sissoko has more pace than Dembele.

On September 2, 2016 at 6:12 AM, Bredbury Blue said:

Fiver? Not funny. Oh well (whistles).

On September 2, 2016 at 6:12 AM, Bredbury Blue said:

Fiver? Not funny. Oh well (whistles).

13 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Moussa Sissoko to Tottenham: the anatomy of transfer deadline day's most acrimonious move

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/09/01/moussa-sissoko-to-tottenham-the-anatomy-of-transfer-deadline-day/

Well worth a read. Goodison should be interesting.

Why done you just bore off to another thread?  Surely we've put up with enough of your trolling cobblers already?

• Like 1

I'm having a terrible morning...EVERYTHING is breaking or going wrong...<deleted> even the fingerprint scan on my S7 isn't working and a glass just slipped from my hand and tried to take my toes off.

The bag of plaster I was going to bin I see has a hole in the bottom and my debit card just got refused online for some unknown reason.

Be nice??

Someone cheer me up!

14 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

I'm having a terrible morning...EVERYTHING is breaking or going wrong...<deleted> even the fingerprint scan on my S7 isn't working and a glass just slipped from my hand and tried to take my toes off.

The bag of plaster I was going to bin I see has a hole in the bottom and my debit card just got refused online for some unknown reason.

Be nice??

Someone cheer me up!

Stop everything and go to the pub!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smokie36 said:

Be nice??

Someone cheer me up!

City signed Messi !:D

52 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^"Can we please feel some more love in the footy forum."

I agree. Make them love me Mr BJ; I'm a misunderstood character :-(

You just need to calm down BB....take a few deep breaths and mouth "I love Tottenham" in between.

Works for me anyway! :wub:

• Like 1

Our u14s won the Plus Lohman Cup over the 13th and 14th August, one we've featured in before, beating Anderlecht 1-0 in the final. We'd also beaten Koln 4-2 on penalties after drawing 1-1, drew 0-0 with Brugge, beat Roda JC 6-0, and wzlv selectie 7-0. 

What a great achievement, obviously world beaters all of them,what a great academy we have,  give it a couple of years and they'll all be playing for the first team, then i expect several of them to get sold to RM and Barcelona for world record transfers. happy day's ! 

Well if it's good enough for the one of the other Threads to post over the top comments about their academy then i thought it would be ok for us :D

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Our u14s won the Plus Lohman Cup over the 13th and 14th August, one we've featured in before, beating Anderlecht 1-0 in the final. We'd also beaten Koln 4-2 on penalties after drawing 1-1, drew 0-0 with Brugge, beat Roda JC 6-0, and wzlv selectie 7-0. 

What a great achievement, obviously world beaters all of them,what a great academy we have,  give it a couple of years and they'll all be playing for the first team, then i expect several of them to get sold to RM and Barcelona for world record transfers. happy day's ! 

Well if it's good enough for the one of the other Threads to post over the top comments about their academy then i thought it would be ok for us :D

They are all proper home grown as well....we keep em in plant pots on the Seven Sisters Road when they aint playing. :P

47 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Alfie, I'd leave the attempt at humour to Smokie if i were you. That said, it's certainly a better attempt than Mr Red's horrible attempt earlier today.

I quite enjoyed Nad's pisstake.

This break is just annoying though...I'm ready for wall to wall footy please!!

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Alfie, I'd leave the attempt at humour to Smokie if i were you. That said, it's certainly a better attempt than Mr Red's horrible attempt earlier today.

I thought i was on ignore ? :facepalm::D

Edited by alfieconn

On September 1, 2016 at 6:44 PM, Chicog said:

:D

Thought you smiley was very apt for the exciting news that Arsenal are going to offer 29m for Lacazette:cheesy:

So you just won a league game and now the old fella in the sleeping bag is convinced his squad is strong enough...:w00t:

I was down in Ban Sare village over the weekend for a lovely dinner on a pier over the water & spotted a bar in the village that had a few Spurs flags up & a White Hart Lane street sign.

Wasn't able to stop as had a car load of nippers sleeping off their crab fried rice but must have a gargle the next time time that I'm over that way.

Never caught the name but it's a small enough town to find the place