Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I think Huddlestone can feel very lucky not being sanctioned against. Especially in few of past indescretions. The FA really has no consistency about it whatsoever. Hope the manager stamps this out of his game quickly.

He's such a good player he doesn't need this nonsense. Back to the game and just hope VDV passes a late fitness test and at least makes the bench.....we could use a bit of his magic tonight. On the down side we're not on Sky tonight they're showing the other game....! :(

Its on true visions but there will probably be no electric in this third world island.

Incidentally, i wish the manager and club for that matter would stop going on about the fact that Woodgate and King are out and we be so much stronger if they were fit. :huh:

Fact is, last time Woodgate played i could probably still get into the Park Lane as a juvenile, and its always less than 50/50 if Kings going to be fit anyway and when he does play he normally has to go off by half time with a strain of some sorts.

At their currents age of 29 they just arn't going to fully recover and its time to move on and look to the future.

Just my thoughts for the day.

Tomorrows thoughts will be based around whether JJ is best partnering Hudd in midfield, sold for what we can get cos he's crap or employed to sit on top of a christmas tree. ;)

I think Huddlestone can feel very lucky not being sanctioned against. Especially in few of past indescretions. The FA really has no consistency about it whatsoever. Hope the manager stamps this out of his game quickly.

He's such a good player he doesn't need this nonsense. Back to the game and just hope VDV passes a late fitness test and at least makes the bench.....we could use a bit of his magic tonight. On the down side we're not on Sky tonight they're showing the other game....! :(

Its on true visions but there will probably be no electric in this third world island.

Incidentally, i wish the manager and club for that matter would stop going on about the fact that Woodgate and King are out and we be so much stronger if they were fit. :huh:

Fact is, last time Woodgate played i could probably still get into the Park Lane as a juvenile, and its always less than 50/50 if Kings going to be fit anyway and when he does play he normally has to go off by half time with a strain of some sorts.

At their currents age of 29 they just arn't going to fully recover and its time to move on and look to the future.

Tomorrows thoughts will be based around whether JJ is best partnering Hudd in midfield, sold for what we can get cos he's crap or employed to sit on top of a christmas tree. ;)

We'll never get rid of Jenas sadly no one would be that silly surely.....:ermm:

The loyalty shown towards King has been commendable but it hampers our ability to buy a replacement given he's on top wages. Woodgate if not fit by January should be given a pay off and bye bye. At least then we can rebiuld the defence properly with some stability.

Imagine us playing the same back four three or four games running....can't have happened in years I reckon!

We'll never get rid of Jenas sadly no one would be that silly surely.....:ermm:

The loyalty shown towards King has been commendable but it hampers our ability to buy a replacement given he's on top wages. Woodgate if not fit by January should be given a pay off and bye bye. At least then we can rebiuld the defence properly with some stability.

Imagine us playing the same back four three or four games running....can't have happened in years I reckon!

I happen to think that Dawson and Kabul will make a decent partnership as long as Kabul cuts out the stupid fouls and concentrates a bit more ;) he is still only 24 which is relatively young for a centre half.

i agree Alf. i also would say that King/Woodgates combined 150k per week wage bill is largely money down the drain and at 29 years old its time to make a call and look to the future.

Edited by carmine

I just don't think Kaboul is consistent enough. He makes too many mistakes same same our left back unfortunately. I'd love to be proved wrong over the next few months though. If he wants to be a regular fixture he needs to improve quickly.

Its a real pity with Woodgate a great defender when he was fit and King when he plays is better than anyone else by a mile.

I just don't think Kaboul is consistent enough. He makes too many mistakes same same our left back unfortunately. I'd love to be proved wrong over the next few months though. If he wants to be a regular fixture he needs to improve quickly.

Its a real pity with Woodgate a great defender when he was fit and King when he plays is better than anyone else by a mile.

CONSISTENT :D

Another showing from your team that they won,t be in the top 4 this season.:jap:

Make the most of your time in the Champions League.:D

and best of all take your blinkers off and you know its true.:jap:

Another showing from your team that they won,t be in the top 4 this season.:jap:

In fact binnsy if you bothered to read back more than the last post you'd find we've been discussing things in a bit more detail. Few surprises last night unfortunately.

Early days.

You didn't let me get away with that when I said it. :D

Seriously though. You can't be happy with just 1 point from the 6.

Its dreadful. What more can I say? Bring on the transfer window.....we need strikers who take their chances.

Whatever Binnsy, but at the end of the day i'd rather be systematically kicked in the <deleted> than have to watch your shower of s#$%e week in week out.

You seem to have a personal interest in our failure. Have you been given a slap at WHL, struck down by a north London hot dog or something like? :D

Send our best to Connor Wickham. ;)

In fact binnsy if you bothered to read back more than the last post you'd find we've been discussing things in a bit more detail. Few surprises last night unfortunately.

You must have been expecting to get 3 points from Sunderland at home followed by 3 against Blackburn.Maybe you need to buy Conor Wickham?We could do with some money plus Dos Santos.

You must have been expecting to get 3 points from Sunderland at home followed by 3 against Blackburn.Maybe you need to buy Conor Wickham?We could do with some money plus Dos Santos.

You want Dos Santos? I doubt the shitty clubs in Ipswich would be much to his liking I'm afraid. Lazy enough for the lower leagues certainly. ;)

Dos Santos is a decent player if you can get him out of the nightclubs.

Very disappointing and two more points dropped. City will choke nearer the end of the season but only if we keep the pressure on them.

I was impressed with Sunderland although when that self adoring <deleted> Howard Webb is reffing our games i think we are playing 12 men. (Maybe redknapp ripped him off in the past or something like that :o;) ) That was a clear cut penalty when bentley was taken out. Also Cattermole should have been red carded.

The Crouchinho actually completed a knock down for once and as usual VDV was there. What if we had'nt bought him in the last minutes of the transfer window. Seems scary now. Unfortunate mistake by the centre backs but don't blame them too much because thats going to happen now and again if the manager keeps rotating so much.

Other than that i think we were fairly <deleted>. :(

Very disappointing and two more points dropped. City will choke nearer the end of the season but only if we keep the pressure on them.

I was impressed with Sunderland although when that self adoring <deleted> Howard Webb is reffing our games i think we are playing 12 men. (Maybe redknapp ripped him off in the past or something like that :o;) ) That was a clear cut penalty when bentley was taken out. Also Cattermole should have been red carded.

The Crouchinho actually completed a knock down for once and as usual VDV was there. What if we had'nt bought him in the last minutes of the transfer window. Seems scary now. Unfortunate mistake by the centre backs but don't blame them too much because thats going to happen now and again if the manager keeps rotating so much.

Other than that i think we were fairly <deleted>. :(

Yes i also think that it was a penalty for the foul on Bentley But Cattermole got the ball fairly VDV has been lucky that Webb never blew for blantent handball when he scored.

What is it Alf, best Supporters in London, or was it the World ?? :D

Deluded bunch of unrealistic *%^$..

You HAVE to win EVERY Game, you're T*ttinham Hotspurts, innit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/9174101.stm

<P class=first>Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has responded to the club's fans after his side were booed off following the 1-1 Premier League draw with Sunderland. Spurs are down to sixth in the table after failing to win in their last four league games, although they beat Inter Milan 3-1 in the Champions League.

And Redknapp queried: "What have they got to moan about?

"They've seen some of the best football in recent times here, I don't think anyone can be disappointed with us."

Redknapp also criticised referee Howard Webb for turning down a penalty appeal and not sending off Sunderland midfielder Lee Cattermole at White Hart Lane.

David Bentley looked like he had been fouled when he tumbled in the Sunderland penalty box during the second half but the Spurs winger was booked instead for diving.

"It was a penalty, a blatant penalty," said Redknapp. "How he [Webb] can book him...

"I've never been one for criticising referees - it's never been my game - but it was a blatant penalty. If you get the penalty, it could make a big difference."

http://news.bbc.co.u...pur/9174101.stm

<P class=first>Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has responded to the club's fans after his side were booed off following the 1-1 Premier League draw with Sunderland. Spurs are down to sixth in the table after failing to win in their last four league games, although they beat Inter Milan 3-1 in the Champions League.

"They've seen some of the best football in recent times here, I don't think anyone can be disappointed with us."

Redknapp also criticised referee Howard Webb for turning down a penalty appeal and not sending off Sunderland midfielder Lee Cattermole at White Hart Lane.

David Bentley looked like he had been fouled when he tumbled in the Sunderland penalty box during the second half but the Spurs winger was booked instead for diving.

"It was a penalty, a blatant penalty," said Redknapp. "How he [Webb] can book him...

"I've never been one for criticising referees - it's never been my game - but it was a blatant penalty. If you get the penalty, it could make a big difference."

I can't recall ever saying that we had the best supporters in London, perhaps you can refresh my memory on that one but i do recall implying that we have the most supporters in London :D .

I see old 'Arry's been at it again saying VDV aint fit enough for 90mins. If he wasn't creating and scoring the goals himself as well and had some decent striker in front of him maybe he could take his foot of the pedal a bit. At least he's smart enough to recognise Crouchie is &lt;deleted&gt;.

I can't recall ever saying that we had the best supporters in London, perhaps you can refresh my memory on that one but i do recall implying that we have the most supporters in London :D .

& off to the search facility i go..;)

Can't find any of it, you're wrong on both counts though however..:)

I've just heard that John Terrys father was given a bit of a hiding by Spurs fans last weekend. The incident took place at Upminster station as they were returning from Bolton

Chelsea fans have been quick to label all Spurs fans as scum, but there seems to be more to this story.

We are all aware the guy is the most monumental tosser and a total lowlife like his son but interestingly here, though he claims to be an innocent victim, he refused to give a police statement.

Whilst i think it unlikely he would be recognised as John Terry's father anyway, what the betting he was coked up and larging it?

Can't find any of it, you're wrong on both counts though however..:)

You can't find anything on the first count Singher because i didn't say it :D and the second count is a matter of a opinion ;) but is probaly something like this ( supporters who would attend a home game if there was an open capacity, and not charging a pound for kids :D ) .

1 Spurs

2 Arse

3 chelsea

4 orient

4 scammers

I've just heard that John Terrys father was given a bit of a hiding by Spurs fans last weekend. The incident took place at Upminster station as they were returning from Bolton

Chelsea fans have been quick to label all Spurs fans as scum, but there seems to be more to this story.

We are all aware the guy is the most monumental tosser and a total lowlife like his son but interestingly here, though he claims to be an innocent victim, he refused to give a police statement.

Whilst i think it unlikely he would be recognised as John Terry's father anyway, what the betting he was coked up and larging it?

You have to wonder when his son is a multimillion pound player why he feels the ned to sell charlie down the local boozer......maybe trying to pay off his boy's gambling debts?

The bloke is a wanke_r and deserves all he got in my book. Go home old man and have a nice cup of tea. :D

I think your getting it mixed up with when i said that we had the most knowledgeable and unbias supporters on TV :D .

Anyone got anything for me to do ? i can't sit on here for another 10 hours :( .

How about putting together an article to justify why the Crouchinho gets paid 70 grand a week as a striker when he cant shoot, cant head (bar the odd knock down) and cant score

Oh and PLEASE don't come out with the Redknapp line of "he gives you something else" The only thing he gives me is immense irritation. :D