Action man Jason Statham spotted filming on Phuket (PHOTOS)

webfact

Action man Jason Statham spotted filming in Phuket (PHOTOS)
By Coconuts Bangkok

jason.jpg

PHUKET: -- Action star Jason Statham’s hairless head has been spotted soaking up the sun on Phuket.

The 47-year-old actor known for “Snatch” and “The Transporter” was photographed on the island where he joins Jessica Alba in filming “The Mechanic: Resurrection,” along with Tommy Lee.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/02/04/action-man-jason-statham-spotted-filming-phuket-photos

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-02-04

I still think the first one with Charles Bronson was the best one. Although Jan Michael Vincent was a bit of a fop.

I have been on an odyssey of 70s Carsploitation movies recently (thankyou Kickass torrents/Pirate Bay for finding the obscure), and the Mechanic with Charlie Bronson is one I've still not seen (nor have I the remake with Statham).

Its on the hard drive and now I feel compelled to watch it tonight.

Not a big fan of modern car movies. The camera work feels tiring and use of CGI etc does not appeal to me.

70s car movies are awesome though. The mad stunts and long camera shots is where its at.

• Like 1

I still think the first one with Charles Bronson was the best one. Although Jan Michael Vincent was a bit of a fop.

I have been on an odyssey of 70s Carsploitation movies recently (thankyou Kickass torrents/Pirate Bay for finding the obscure), and the Mechanic with Charlie Bronson is one I've still not seen (nor have I the remake with Statham).

Not a big fan of modern car movies. The camera work feels tiring and use of CGI etc does not appeal to me.

70s car movies are awesome though. The mad stunts and long camera shots is where its at.

Unless my memory is deficient (very possible and it was a long time ago that I saw it) I did not think The Mechanic was a "Carsploitation" movie? There was a car featured in it but only as a small part of the plot. Was not the title so called because he was a contract killer- or am I thinking of a different film?

• Like 1

Unless my memory is deficient (very possible and it was a long time ago that I saw it) I did not think The Mechanic was a "Carsploitation" movie? There was a car featured in it but only as a small part of the plot. Was not the title so called because he was a contract killer- or am I thinking of a different film?

You're correct. Mechanic was a euphemism for a hit-man.

why show a picture of this guy when you could show a picture of Jessica Alba?

Way, way past her best time of gorgeousness, but, still better than Jason "I'm well 'ard" Statham.

You do understand he's acting these roles, right? It's not real, it's "acting"

• Like 1

Way, way past her best time of gorgeousness, but, still better than Jason "I'm well 'ard" Statham.

You do understand he's acting these roles, right? It's not real, it's "acting"

Now you make me confused.

If you like 70's car movies, you really can't beat Vanishing Point (Dodge Challenger).

And, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry

Edited by Anthony5

If you like 70's car movies, you really can't beat Vanishing Point (Dodge Challenger).

Two Lane Black Top is much better.

Charlie Bronson was special. recall the line in death wish when he asked the assailant "do you believe in jesus? well you're going to meet him.

he had a purple heart in ww2

wikipedia

Bronson was the first member of his family to graduate from high school.[2] When Bronson was 10 years old, his father died. Young Charles went to work in the coal mines, first in the mining office and then in the mine.[2] He earned one dollar for each ton of coal that he mined. He worked in the mine until he entered military service during World War II.[2] His family was so poor that, at one time, he reportedly had to wear his sister's dress to school because of his lack of clothing.[13][14]

• Like 2

Here you are. Taken a few days ago shopping with her family after wrapping up filming in Thailand.

attachicon.gifalba.jpg

That picture looks more like a pic of the Osbournes.

OK, since this thread has strayed into nostalgia, here's a fact that may bring back memories for some.

Jessica Alba's father in law is Michael Warren, who played 'Bobby' in Hill Street Blues.

post-18822-0-18499900-1423073058_thumb.j

• Like 2