Ok, got a mate in a situation with a girl... He needs some advice

bkkheat

Get a lawyer, fight for whats right. Too many say you will never see a cent, dont believe it, there are laws to protect people like your friend. Be very careful of lawyer, in fact, He should represent himself, show the Girlie he means business , Please let us know how it pans out. PS. what school did your friend go to?.

Some nice responses and some funny ones.

I am not sure if he paid the massage place or her directly for the bar/massage fine.

Anyways, I am trying to set him up with a friend of my girlfriend, as the new girl he has is really weird and he really has not learnt as he already bought her gold after only 2 weeks dating. He is a brilliant business man until it come to women.

I have never met someone as bad as this, but a lot have come close.

This friend is also my business partner and I am worried about being in business with a guy like this, he just goes completely nuts when it comes to women.

Anyway, I think he knows he can't get the money back and is thinking of sending her work pictures around her village.

I am not sure if he paid the massage place or her directly for the bar/massage fine.

Anyways, I am trying to set him up with a friend of my girlfriend, as the new girl he has is really weird and he really has not learnt as he already bought her gold after only 2 weeks dating. He is a brilliant business man until it come to women.

This friend is also my business partner and I am worried about being in business with a guy like this, he just goes completely nuts when it comes to women.

Anyway, I think he knows he can't get the money back and is thinking of sending her work pictures around her village.

He got out hustled by a lowly educated girl. I can understand his embarrassment, but the money is gone, never to be seen again...

Sending her work pictures around the village?

He is just talking crap. He would never do it.

...but if he did, the situation would go absolutely nuclear for him...and probably you and the business. Losing that much face would not result in a positive outcome and almost guarantee he never saw one baht back, and likely have to pay a lot more than that to Police and her.

But I hope he does. It would be awesome to hear about.

He got out hustled by a lowly educated girl. I can understand his embarrassment, but the money is gone, never to be seen again...

Sending her work pictures around the village?

He is just talking crap. He would never do it.

...but if he did, the situation would go absolutely nuclear for him...and probably you and the business. Losing that much face would not result in a positive outcome and almost guarantee he never saw one baht back, and likely have to pay a lot more than that to Police and her.

But I hope he does. It would be awesome to hear about.

He's right. Tell your friend forget yhe face nonsense and just move on. It could have been a lot worse. Live and learn.

At least he didn't marry someone in California. A divorce there would have cost him at least 50% of his net worth. Believing that a woman truly loves you there can be a real disaster if you are mistaken and there's absolutely no possibility of getting your money back. Losing 350K here doesn't seem so bad in comparison.

Not just California. How much did Heather Mills take Paul McCartney for?

At least he didn't marry someone in California. A divorce there would have cost him at least 50% of his net worth. Believing that a woman truly loves you there can be a real disaster if you are mistaken and there's absolutely no possibility of getting your money back. Losing 350K here doesn't seem so bad in comparison.

at least he didn't get down on one knee, unlike paul mcCartney..

24 Million pounds,peanuts for McCartney!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7300931.stm

C'mon, you can do better. At least make it believable. Because seriously, no one--and I mean no one--can be that stupid.

hahahaha

When he explained everything to me, I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or he was really telling me this.

He has a new girlfriend now and she is already starting to take him to the cleaners. He just seems to try to please girls, but he will really send the pictures to the village, he has given her until Songkran to contact him to try and sort something out.

Come on, some people on here know me and know who I am talking about.

This is a serious post, also makes one of my mates feel a little better about himself too lol

Give us a quick synopsis of the business you are in together, if he is so brilliant I expect that it would make a lot of money so 200k would be peanuts.

It sounds like you and your "friend" have mixed the idea of bar fine and sin sod together. Well done. I don't hope he tries to shame her in the village, he may end up on the long walk into the forest.

I do the web and software development and he does the exporting of Thai and Chinese goods to a country in Europe.

The amount of money he has got makes it peanuts, but he is a real tight ass so 200K plus or whatever seems like a big deal for him.

Plus it is probably more about not getting F'ed over completely.

Doesn't matter, I don't really care so much what he does with that girl, I am more worried what he is doing now with his new girlfriend lol

I don;t know how people can just lose it with Thai girls like this, I have also another mate who has been taken to the cleaners and his girlfriend so butt ugly. Makes you wonder sometimes.

200k bf?

150k gold?

try harder TV clickbait trolls

I havent read all the posts in this thread, but yours is the only one that makes any sense thus far and the rest seem to be giving me a headache. Schizophrenia is no laughing matter but I expect we'll see more posts from the OP re his friends and their problems. TITV ;)