'TOP GEAR' host Jeremy Clarkson suspended

webfact

look at the demographic of people who like the show. enough said.

i doubt, thankfully, he'll come through this one and, again thankfully, the show will end up on some obscure low rating channel probably sky. they are welcome to each other.

next.

Like him or not, he is a British Legend. He is a superstar

You're damn right ...he is a British[& indeed Global] superstar because of his very nature patriotic,confrontational,rebel who doesn't suffer fools gladly & hates deceit & bullshit.He shoud be knighted ! I'm pretty sure as he owns a part of Top Gear he'll engineer a divorce & go to a higher bidder -just like the Malcolm Maclaren the manager of the Sex Pistols did to EMI Records back in late 60's.

You make him sound like Winston Churchill. He's just one of the Holy Trinity of British TV's overpaid, overbearing, talentless braying jackasses - the others being Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell.

This has got nothing to do with him being anti PC, if you lamp a fellow employee you'd expect to get the boot.

• Like 2

We have this here camel, and we have this pile of straw. On today's show we will illustrate, one by one, exactly how many straws it takes to break this camel's back.

My producer suggested this one, said it was a metaphor, but he's bloody idiot.

• Like 1

The writing was in the wall for several years now..

I think it's over.

He was too un-PC for modern Blighty.

Perhaps it was a 'which four door saloon to use for vehicular jihad' feature which was the final straw. Sadly this news says more about the times we live in than it does about Jeremy Clarkson and what he may have said. Edited by Steely Dan

just like the Malcolm Maclaren the manager of the Sex Pistols did to EMI Records back in late 60's.

pedantic technical point I know, but the Sex Pistols didn't exist in the late 60's, punk didn't exist in the late 60's, unless you consider the kinks performing some numbers which could have been the catalyst for what became Punk, believe you mean the mid 70's whistling.gif

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

Great news. Another insufferable a hole bites the dust ...along with that insufferable Brit on CNN trying to take Larry King's place.clap2.gif

oh do be quiet, you insufferable little colonial person...go and marry a cousin or something ...

rolleyes.gif

Maybe he is from Iowa.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Great news. Another insufferable a hole bites the dust ...along with that insufferable Brit on CNN trying to take Larry King's place.clap2.gif

oh do be quiet, you insufferable little colonial person...go and marry a cousin or something ...

rolleyes.gif

Actually I vaguely remember a TG segment on chickens in Iowa..?

rolleyes.gif

According to the Kinsey Report, one in six men in Iowa had had sex with a chicken.

rolleyes.gif

According to the Kinsey Report, one in six men in Iowa had had sex with a chicken.

And North Dakota, which isn't too far away has the men with the biggest penises, but all of this is off-topic:

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/what-every-u-s-state-is-best-at-113184438892.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Please stay on topic.

rolleyes.gif

He's right to be happy. We didn't want the moron back.

Clarkson goes out of his way to give the press what they want - he came out of a restaurant to launch a foul-mouthed tirade at the paps when they filmed him at a restaurant in Sydney a year or two back. No argument that many of those guys deserve a bollocking, but most of the so-called 'A-List' ignore them unless they get right in their faces or invade their homes. No question that he would be very hard to replace, but perhaps its time the BBC asked themselves if pandering to his ego is in their best longterm interests. Prima Donnas are funny until you hear some of their off-air rants played back and realise what a nightmare they would be to work with.

• Like 1

rolleyes.gif

He's right to be happy. We didn't want the moron back.

who is we ?