Air conditioner bafflement

oldmanofhoy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ You might check out promotional pricing at the new PowerBuy that just opened on the Moat...

And I got a great discount when I bought my Samsung's at Robinson's in Airport Plaza - They gave me free upgrade of pipe covering too

Can you tell us a bit more on how the 9K BTU inverter are working out?... 9K seems a bit small?... Do they do a good job of cooling?

We have them set to 25C in the bedrooms and they work fine leaving the rooms at the correct temerature and not overly humid. They are slightly noisier than I had imagined, but that's only because I had been expecting them to be whisper-quiet, which they are not; but it's only really noticeable when there is no absolutely no other noise in the house.

Given the lack of replies on whether we can get a better price than approx 3% of Siam TV's list prices, I'm thinking that is the best we'll get. If I don't hear anything to the contrary in the next 48 hours, will go ahead and fit the rest of the house with Daikin inverter ACs from Siam TV.