Irishman Involved In Beach Road Fight.

britmaveric

Irishman Involved in Beach Road Fight.

28_08_3_2.jpg

28_08_3_3.jpg

Sunday night proved to be a busy night for local police and their involvement with local transsexuals. The men in brown were called to Beach Road in the area near the Mike Shopping Mall where a fight was taking place between a 51 year old Irish national and two 19 year old lady boys.

The police stopped the fracas and invited the pugilists back to the Soi 9 station where they would each have a turn at explaining what led to the fight. According to the Irishman, he had been approached by one of the lady boys who allegedly tried to entice him into parting with money in exchange for an inspection of her hidden charms.

The Irishman wasn’t interested but his refusal, according to the lady boys, was not couched in polite terms and they became angry at his lack of tact. Tempers became flared and soon punches were being thrown.

Police filled in the usual forms to record the historical incident and then released the lady boys back into the wild. :o

-Pattaya City News

Monday 28th August 2006

Beating up some girls what a man!

By the look and behaviour of him I think he is in desperate need of some counselling to enable him to step out of the closet.

Cut his balls of and send him back to the sheep loving country!

Viking

Irishman Involved in Beach Road Fight.

28_08_3_2.jpg

28_08_3_3.jpg

Sunday night proved to be a busy night for local police and their involvement with local transsexuals. The men in brown were called to Beach Road in the area near the Mike Shopping Mall where a fight was taking place between a 51 year old Irish national and two 19 year old lady boys.

The police stopped the fracas and invited the pugilists back to the Soi 9 station where they would each have a turn at explaining what led to the fight. According to the Irishman, he had been approached by one of the lady boys who allegedly tried to entice him into parting with money in exchange for an inspection of her hidden charms.

The Irishman wasn’t interested but his refusal, according to the lady boys, was not couched in polite terms and they became angry at his lack of tact. Tempers became flared and soon punches were being thrown.

Police filled in the usual forms to record the historical incident and then released the lady boys back into the wild. :o

-Pattaya City News

Monday 28th August 2006

Good for him , if enough Farangs show these tarts what happens if they mess with real men maybe they will stop.

By the look and behaviour of him I think he is in desperate need of some counselling to enable him to step out of the closet.

Viking

GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you stupid, can't read or just Norwegian?

Police filled in the usual forms to record the historical incident and then released the lady boys back into the wild.

Some one has done a creative writing course. :D

Please don't start writing real estate adverts. :o

Viking

GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you stupid, can't read or just Norwegian?

Hey Lampy Don't diss the Norwegians (I'm one) :o Other that that I totally agree, don't pick a fight with men dressed up as girls at beach road, it's a no winner

Viking

:D:o ....GIRLS???? !!!!!.... What have you been drinking! :D

Edited by Meg_ken2003

Just to clarify a few things.

I’m Swedish and not Norwegian.

Assault and battery is not, nor has it ever been, a cure for homosexuality.

When you are a guest in the Kingdom of Thailand, as we farangs are, you should respect the laws and citizens of the Kingdom, including the unfortunate individuals that were borne into a “wrong” body. They have a hard life as it is without us farangs abusing them.

Girls!? Someone asked. Yes they might have bigger member then most of us but they are usually impossible or hard to distinguish them from the “real” thing. Just check out the picture that was left (intentionally?) out from the story in http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_28_08_49_3.htm and you will see what our “hero” took a swing at. By the way the body language of the Police in the last picture tells us a lot of what really went down.

But what was our “hero” expecting to see as he was strolling down Beach Road at night? A kindergarten! Is he new or just plain stupid?

Thailand surely don’t need moron such as this blockhead! And regarding the “joke” about sheep lover it was copied from previous post in this forum but then the joke was on the Arabs or such and apparently much, much funnier.

I drink beer and occasionally a Gammel Dansk Citrus.

Viking

When you are a guest in the Kingdom of Thailand, as we farangs are, you should respect the laws and citizens of the Kingdom, including the unfortunate individuals that were borne into a “wrong” body. They have a hard life as it is without us farangs abusing them.

Girls!? Someone asked. Yes they might have bigger member then most of us but they are usually impossible or hard to distinguish them from the “real” thing. Just check out the picture that was left (intentionally?) out from the story in http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_28_08_49_3.htm and you will see what our “hero” took a swing at. By the way the body language of the Police in the last picture tells us a lot of what really went down.

But what was our “hero” expecting to see as he was strolling down Beach Road at night? A kindergarten! Is he new or just plain stupid?

Thailand surely don’t need moron such as this blockhead! And regarding the “joke” about sheep lover it was copied from previous post in this forum but then the joke was on the Arabs or such and apparently much, much funnier.

Viking

well said :D

the foto that u have shown from the link looks scary.

anyway i can't imagine if i have to fight with a guy ... but what i will do , i will kick his balls and pull his eye(s) :o and also punch his adam's apple :D

What really went down ?

Why defend the Katoey scum who lay in wait for their next victim ?

Viking

Viking

Lets see what happens when its you in his position then. :o

Lets see what happens when its you in his position then. :D

Take Dave's advice.

He's been in several positions with Katoeys and he rarely loses more than 1000 baht :D

I was wondering when Howard is going to get around to reporting about Dave's adventures??? :o

Hey Lampy Don't diss the Norwegians (I'm one) :o Other that that I totally agree, don't pick a fight with men dressed up as girls at beach road, it's a no winner

Actually I was going to say Swedish, but I've got some Swedish friends coming down this weekend, and being the complete coward that I am, I changed it. No offence meant. (specially as it turns out viking IS Swedish)

Viking

So cutting off a straight mans balls is a cure.............strange way of looking at things. Still it takes all. Anyway pop in and pay us a visit if you like Gammel Dansk..........our pub sells it.

Viking

So cutting off a straight mans balls is a cure.............strange way of looking at things. Still it takes all. Anyway pop in and pay us a visit if you like Gammel Dansk..........our pub sells it.

PLUG ! :o