'Missing' Thai temple medic charged with terrorism

webfact

These morons: the dinosaur generals running the junta who somehow believe that they alone have the right to rule this country and can use the same, obvious, tired old tactics of lies, intimidation, and forced disappearance with impunity.

I force myself to laugh at the situation because if it weren't so tragic, their stupidity would be hilarious...

wow, all this from someone that has thaksin on a pedestal, ptp as his heroes and gets on his knees for the reds, you really are a joke at times with your arguments but then we all are aware of this and laughing too, not with you though, at you but thanks for giving us the opportunity to do so again

ah, yes, another junta cheerleader who doesn't actually read what other post... or is it a problem with comprehension in general for you?

Go ahead and check my posting, you won't see Thaksin on a pedestal, nor will you see the PTP as heroes.

You will find unswerving support for human rights and self-governance and an abhorrence of military monkeys with their traditional Thai elite allies and the havoc they have caused in this country for well over 70 years.

And to be perfectly honest, I really do not care if a bunch of neo-fascist falang junta cheerleaders laugh at other posters or not... It's amazing to me that so many of you are completely ignorant, and at the same time, are completely supportive of a military cant-use-the-d-word-because-this-forum-self-censors-for-a-good-reason-ship.

Have a great night.

and as usual your opinion needs to be strengthened by including 'junta cheerleader', 'military dinasaurs', military monkeys', 'traditional Thai elite' and a lot of implied 'obviously everybody should know' as you do not feel a need to explain or proof. More likely because you cannot.

The 'traditional Thai elite' is interesting, as if you want to 'suggest' there is also a non-traditional and maybe even non-Thai elite. You state as if it should be obvious, which of course means it isn't. You also do not seem to condemn any non 'traditional Thai elite' either.

Of course the parting shot of "I really do not care if a bunch of neo-fascist falang junta cheerleaders laugh at other posters or not" doesn't name, but somehow suggest it excludes you, in which case you do care it would seem.

So, if we leave out all demeaning subjective descriptions, what is left?

you should consider it an intellectual exercise to determine what is left over for yourself. It really is there for you to read... and maybe understand.

Rubl, you are one of the biggest, most unabashed neo-fascist junta cheerleaders on this forum... But you know that already...

Please allow me to extend a warm heartfelt "have a good night" to you as well.

These morons: the dinosaur generals running the junta who somehow believe that they alone have the right to rule this country and can use the same, obvious, tired old tactics of lies, intimidation, and forced disappearance with impunity.

I force myself to laugh at the situation because if it weren't so tragic, their stupidity would be hilarious...

wow, all this from someone that has thaksin on a pedestal, ptp as his heroes and gets on his knees for the reds, you really are a joke at times with your arguments but then we all are aware of this and laughing too, not with you though, at you but thanks for giving us the opportunity to do so again

ah, yes, another junta cheerleader who doesn't actually read what other post... or is it a problem with comprehension in general for you?

Go ahead and check my posting, you won't see Thaksin on a pedestal, nor will you see the PTP as heroes.

You will find unswerving support for human rights and self-governance and an abhorrence of military monkeys with their traditional Thai elite allies and the havoc they have caused in this country for well over 70 years.

And to be perfectly honest, I really do not care if a bunch of neo-fascist falang junta cheerleaders laugh at other posters or not... It's amazing to me that so many of you are completely ignorant, and at the same time, are completely supportive of a military cant-use-the-d-word-because-this-forum-self-censors-for-a-good-reason-ship.

Have a great night.

That's what always confuses me. Criticise the Junta and you're a Thaksin lover?

How??? I mean really how the hell does someone make that assumption!

If you dare say something bad against the Junta you're just a red shirt?

Obviously and clearly for all to see you just joined us here in these discussions and may not know the posting history of my dear friend tbthailand. He seems to like to use demeaning descriptives towards the NCPO, PM Prayut, NLA and the Military in general while being very careful in how to phrase not being in favour of Thaksin, Pheu Thai and UDD. In many cases an analysis of his writings to skip meaningless words tends to leave you with nothing, apart from the general feeling of 'dislike' of the Military and a tendency to suggest and insinuate negatives to them.

• Like 1

Wow, all this from someone that has thaksin on a pedestal, ptp as his heroes and gets on his knees for the reds, you really are a joke at times with your arguments but then we all are aware of this and laughing too, not with you though, at you but thanks for giving us the opportunity to do so again

Have a great night.

and as usual your opinion needs to be strengthened by including 'junta cheerleader', 'military dinasaurs', military monkeys', 'traditional Thai elite' and a lot of implied 'obviously everybody should know' as you do not feel a need to explain or proof. More likely because you cannot.

The 'traditional Thai elite' is interesting, as if you want to 'suggest' there is also a non-traditional and maybe even non-Thai elite. You state as if it should be obvious, which of course means it isn't. You also do not seem to condemn any non 'traditional Thai elite' either.

Of course the parting shot of "I really do not care if a bunch of neo-fascist falang junta cheerleaders laugh at other posters or not" doesn't name, but somehow suggest it excludes you, in which case you do care it would seem.

So, if we leave out all demeaning subjective descriptions, what is left?

you should consider it an intellectual exercise to determine what is left over for yourself. It really is there for you to read... and maybe understand.

Rubl, you are one of the biggest, most unabashed neo-fascist junta cheerleaders on this forum... But you know that already...

Please allow me to extend a warm heartfelt "have a good night" to you as well.

You're right. As I just wrote to our peptidebomber

"In many cases an analysis of his writings to skip meaningless words tends to leave you with nothing, apart from the general feeling of 'dislike' of the Military and a tendency to suggest and insinuate negatives to them."

Of course my opinion you disagree with and therefor you feel a need to label me with "one of the biggest, most unabashed neo-fascist junta cheerleaders on this forum". Probably because as Dutch uncle my posts and replies have a lot of objectivity in them sorely missing in other peoples posts.

Well, such is the lot of a Dutch uncle, but don't worry about me. Nothing but untimely termination will stop me, and I'm not even sure it would stop me from lecturing. Dutch uncles are sturdy.

Enjoy your evening, stay away from the Thai whiskey and sleep well,

uncle rubl

• Like 1

Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed.

What is remarkable about Thailand, as compared to places like my home country (the US), is the extent to which the police will "tar and feather" suspects at their earliest opportunity - by parading them before the media and staging photo ops, describing their criminality as if proven, and making all kinds of prejudicial statements.

This is truly shameful.

It's also remarkable that some posters on this forum apparently see no problem, and even engage in wild extrapolations, piling on additional crimes with speculation.

She's a witch!

Burn her!

The mob has spoken.

Well, at least they didn't shoot her.

As for parading suspects, I don't think Ms. Natthathida Meewangpla was paraded. It's more so that the press likes to be around especially as she had been ex-communicado for six days with the wildest speculations from some posters about 'disappearing', 'torture', 'what to expect from a junta' and so.

What is remarkable about Thailand, as compared to places like my home country (the US), is the extent to which the police will "tar and feather" suspects at their earliest opportunity - by parading them before the media and staging photo ops, describing their criminality as if proven, and making all kinds of prejudicial statements.

This is truly shameful.

It's also remarkable that some posters on this forum apparently see no problem, and even engage in wild extrapolations, piling on additional crimes with speculation.

She's a witch!

Burn her!

The mob has spoken.

LOL.

The US is famous for the perp walk

• Like 1