Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I spent at least 2 hours yesterday trying to get the website to work. I tried various computers, various times, various IP address and various browsers. Nothing worked!!

This morning I went to Immigration in Patong with copies of my passport in hand, I was in at 10:00 and out at 10:04. They didn't hello or good bye, they just gave me new 90 day slip and sent me on my way. Easy peasy.

null/กิ่งอำเภอแม่ออน

null/กิ่งอำเภอดอยหล่อ

What the Thai script says:

null/กิ่งอำเภอแม่ออน = (King Amphoe) Mae On https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mae_On_District

null/กิ่งอำเภอดอยหล่อ = (King Amphoe) Doi Lo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doi_Lo_District

So indeed ("only") the transcripts for these two are missing (null).

but the Immigration drop-down list only contains 23.

The two entries should be valid and represent entry 24 and 25.

And: even the Thai script still says "king amphoe" which is kind of a "pre stage" for becoming an amphoe (district).

So double fault (heavily outdated).

Its more than 8 years (!) that these "king amphoe" have been lifted to full amphoe status.

A king amphoe is a subdistrict. Literally branch district.

null/กิ่งอำเภอแม่ออน

null/กิ่งอำเภอดอยหล่อ

What the Thai script says:

null/กิ่งอำเภอแม่ออน = (King Amphoe) Mae On https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mae_On_District

null/กิ่งอำเภอดอยหล่อ = (King Amphoe) Doi Lo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doi_Lo_District

So indeed ("only") the transcripts for these two are missing (null).

but the Immigration drop-down list only contains 23.

The two entries should be valid and represent entry 24 and 25.

And: even the Thai script still says "king amphoe" which is kind of a "pre stage" for becoming an amphoe (district).

So double fault (heavily outdated).

Its more than 8 years (!) that these "king amphoe" have been lifted to full amphoe status.

A king amphoe is a subdistrict. Literally branch district.

I selected my Amphur as null/กิ่งอำเภอดอยหล่อ, and in the drop-down list of Tambons I selected ดอยหล่อ which is the correct combination for me. I took a screen copy of the details I submitted, and the Amphur and Tambon are shown exactly as I selected them.

My application was not approved and, looking at their rejection report, neither Amphur or Tambon is shown, so they disappeared in the sending.

Khon Kaen a bit slow this time, 8 days,

Third application done on Nov 11 (14 days before due date).

Until yesterday "pending" and I was prepared to do the ride next week.

Right now I hear the beep from incoming mail, approved!

Next report 90 days from today (16 FEB).

The first two applications were approved same day or two days later.

I successfully completed online application (religious visa ie monk) at internet Cafe but wish to use a mobile in Future (no computer).

I recall ubonjoe saying that he was able to access the immigration website via his mobile. I have downloaded chrome and Firefox browser's. Chrome doesn't allow for add on on android at present. I downloaded user agent switcher and phony onto Firefox. The first is difficult to use ie have to find and somewhere insert IE Explorer user agent. So I have used phony. But am unable to click on the search button to find my application... Is it due to time of day (middle of day), phony add-on, internet connection, own stupidity....

Sorry for posting here in the online reporting thread, but I can't see any handy info on what forms are currently needed to do a 90-day report at the Jomtien office. If anybody knows with certainly what photocopies are needed -- proof of address, etc., please let me know. Due to travel, I haven't actually had to do a 90-day report is a long time, so not up to date on this.

I might have messed up but not sure. I previously said my records could not be found on the online system...

Can anyone confirm that Non-Immigrant "O" (multiple entry) visa does not need to do 90-day reporting? I had an agent go to the office with my passport and come back telling me Type "O" visas do not need to do reporting.

I used to be on B and recently changed to O, that is why this is new to me.

TIA!

Unless you stay longer than 90 days no report is required - a multi entry non immigrant O visa only allows up to 90 day stay and you have to leave the country and enter again to get another 90 day stay.

I am staying longer than 90 days but my agent went and was turned-around stating there is no need to do 90-day reporting. I had signed the required form and she had my passport as well.

Am so confused now and am trying not to be fine when I leave the country AFTER 90 days.

I

Unless you stay longer than 90 days no report is required - a multi entry non immigrant O visa only allows up to 90 day stay and you have to leave the country and enter again to get another 90 day stay.

I am staying longer than 90 days but my agent went and was turned-around stating there is no need to do 90-day reporting. I had signed the required form and she had my passport as well.

Am so confused now and am trying not to be fine when I leave the country AFTER 90 days.

f you have a Non-Immigrant "O" (multiple entry) visa you have to leave the country every 90 days and return to obtain a new 90 day permission to stay.
No 90 day reports are required as the visa does not permit stays of more than 90 days.
If a person stays longer than the 90 days stay the visa permits an overstay fine of 500Bht a day will be payable.

If you have a multiple entry non-o visa issued by an embassy or consulate you have to leave every 90 days.

If that is what you have now you will be charged a overstay fine of 500 baht per day up to a maximum of 20,000 baht.

Just tried opening the 90 day online reporting page on IE and Chrome, but seems:

"This page cannot be displayed" (IE)

"No data received" (Chrome)

Are we back to snail mail method again?

I have just checked and I can open the page in both Chrome (+ IE tab) and IE.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Are you using the above URL?

Yes, correct URL. I tried again going through the main IMM site and the online tab. Had to overide the certificate issue. Completed all the details. Keyed in the CAPTCHA numbers. Received green verified, but then the notice that I need to contact my local immigration office. I completed online OK last time on 8 June 2015, (I've been away since). i have the same passport and address details. Bah <deleted> humbug.

Yes, correct URL. I tried again going through the main IMM site and the online tab. Had to overide the certificate issue. Completed all the details. Keyed in the CAPTCHA numbers. Received green verified, but then the notice that I need to contact my local immigration office. I completed online OK last time on 8 June 2015, (I've been away since). i have the same passport and address details. Bah <deleted> humbug.

My understanding is that if you have been out of country you have to file your 1st 90 day report in person when you return to put you back in the system.

My understanding is that if you have been out of country you have to file your 1st 90 day report in person when you return to put you back in the system.

I do not believe that is correct Tywais, I left the country and did my 90 day report online successfully when I returned, no problem.

• Like 1

I think I may have only filed my 90 day report in person once or twice over 8 years. Thereafter by mail, until this new system started. First time it worked. This time it does not. Mail-in is back for me. At least it's not due until 17 December - I was anticipating the online not working, so I am not disappointed (at the ineptitude).

What I have noticed is that the new online Personal Info page doesn't include address details, whereas from my print out of the process in June, I had to key that all in. (There is no box for address details.)

Tywas - if by "back in the system" you mean the online reporting system, then you must be right, as I can only think that is the reason this is not working. Although it was not the case in my June online report, as I had been away in March and then not previously till November 2014. Who knows?

Well, no obviously not the ONLY reason. There are doubtless a myriad of them.

Edited by samtam

I think I may have only filed my 90 day report in person once or twice over 8 years. Thereafter by mail, until this new system started. First time it worked. This time it does not. Mail-in is back for me. At least it's not due until 17 December - I was anticipating the online not working, so I am not disappointed (at the ineptitude).

What I have noticed is that the new online Personal Info page doesn't include address details, whereas from my print out of the process in June, I had to key that all in. (There is no box for address details.)

You can not do it more than 15 days early so that is likely the reason it failed.

Since you did the online report in June they have switched to the https site. People have had problems even with IE using it since then.

I suggest you install IE tab on Chrome. For some unknown reason it seems to work better than IE.

I was helping a member by PM recently that kept getting the contact the local office message with IE and Chrome. He installed IE tab on Chrome and was able to do a successful report.

I did my second online 90-day report today... using IE on a Windows 7 machine. No problems, everything went smoothly.

Took less than 5 minutes online, now just have to wait for the confirmation status from Immigration in a day or two.

Note: my last entry into Thailand was 2014, so my most recent entry was picked up and available in their online system. Thus I don't have the problem that others have of having too old a most recent entry, and thus not having it recognized by their online system.

I do not believe that is correct Tywais, I left the country and did my 90 day report online successfully when I returned, no problem.

+1

Since you did the online report in June they have switched to the https site. People have had problems even with IE using it since then.

I suggest you install IE tab on Chrome. For some unknown reason it seems to work better than IE.

I was helping a member by PM recently that kept getting the contact the local office message with IE and Chrome. He installed IE tab on Chrome and was able to do a successful report.

Thanks. Installed the IE tab and tried opening the online 90 reporting site but...

"Navigation to the webpage was cancelled"

Will re-try within the 15 day period prior to reporting date in IE, (which I can open) as suggested by lopburi, and see if it's operable. Have now printed it on a TM.47 ready for mailing, and in fact if I have the time tomorrow, I will do the photocopies and just send it by EMS.

Anyway, I was unclear about the "rules". I thought when online reporting was introduced you could do it any time before the due date, (not restricted to only 15 days before). In addition, I thought mail-ins now had to reach Chaengwattana 2 weeks prior to the due date, so the chances of getting one of these time restrictions wrong, (if indeed they are "rules"), is very high.

Thanks. Installed the IE tab and tried opening the online 90 reporting site but...

"Navigation to the webpage was cancelled"

Will re-try within the 15 day period prior to reporting date in IE, (which I can open) as suggested by lopburi, and see if it's operable. Have now printed it on a TM.47 ready for mailing, and in fact if I have the time tomorrow, I will do the photocopies and just send it by EMS.

Anyway, I was unclear about the "rules". I thought when online reporting was introduced you could do it any time before the due date, (not restricted to only 15 days before). In addition, I thought mail-ins now had to reach Chaengwattana 2 weeks prior to the due date, so the chances of getting one of these time restrictions wrong, (if indeed they are "rules"), is very high.

As soon as you try opening the reporting website you need to click on the IE tab icon to the right of the browser window.

You have a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date to do a online report.

Personally I don't think being outside the reporting window will keep you from getting to step 2 of the reporting. It is when it is received at the immigration office where the report is sent when the window comes into effect.

Your report by mail must be delivered to immigration 7 days before the report date is the rule. You could send it by EMS a couple of days before that date and it would be accepted.

Wow bah.gif That web page is a severe test of patience. Once I was finally able to get past all the bugs and hiccoughs and input my data on the first page all it does is return a blank page. 2 or 3 hours trying yesterday and 2 more today. I give up. The IE Tab worked a lot better than the User Agent Overrider though. I'm gonna have to go to immigration.

On a positive note, I was 12 days late last time and they waived the B2000 fine with a warning not to do it again smile.png. I promised that I would do it online and not waste their time again. Oh well, at least I won't be late.

Apologies if this has already been dealt with. I admit I have not read 64 pages of this topic. I love online reporting. Works like a dream in Udon. Just a couple of general points. Firstly, an application over the weekend will delay approval. Secondly, do not wait for the email, it may not come. Just check progress online, your approval may well be there. Finally, I have just completed my third online report and note, for the first time, that my next reporting date is 90 days from my date of application. So, 90 day due on 12/12/2015, applied for on 01/12/2015 and approval printed today. Next report 28/02/2016. By my maths that is 90 days from 01/12/2015, so I now have to report next in only 78 days from my last due date. No big deal really.