Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Did the 90 day online today. I was able to submit and get the verification number on the verification page. But it would not print out. So I made a pdf copy. The problem is: when I went to check my status, I entered in my passport, dob, and citizenship as usual, but what came up in Thai was "no data." Always before I've seen the status report immediately PLUS all my past applications and verifications. So, how do I know this is working, if there is "no data" for my passport now?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, zydeco said:

Did the 90 day online today. I was able to submit and get the verification number on the verification page. But it would not print out. So I made a pdf copy. The problem is: when I went to check my status, I entered in my passport, dob, and citizenship as usual, but what came up in Thai was "no data." Always before I've seen the status report immediately PLUS all my past applications and verifications. So, how do I know this is working, if there is "no data" for my passport now?

Do it again with your verification (TM) this time.

1 hour ago, zydeco said:

Did that, too.  Just got "no data" in Thai.

I tried to get my information with the passport  part and ไม่พบข้อมูล. Usually that shows the past applications. I can't find my old verification number so I can't try that. I think that the status is down.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, joealx said:

I tried to get my information with the passport  part and ไม่พบข้อมูล. Usually that shows the past applications. I can't find my old verification number so I can't try that. I think that the status is down.

A system bug recently appeared (April 2018) for looking up report status by passport #, BD, and specifically when trying to use their Nationality drop-down menu. You may want to try this work-around: Report Status lookup - Nationality bug fix. It helped me when I had a similar problem when I wanted to print my notification receipt to place in my passport.

5 minutes ago, CMsojourner said:

A system bug recently appeared (April 2018) for looking up report status by passport #, BD, and specifically when trying to use their Nationality drop-down menu. You may want to try this work-around: Report Status lookup - Nationality bug fix. It helped me when I had a similar problem when I wanted to print my notification receipt to place in my passport.

I just tried that. Still doesn't work.

15 minutes ago, zydeco said:

do you know your next report date ?  did you write it down

if you did then what is the problem - just submit another online report 15 - 7 days before that date, am I missing something 

24 minutes ago, CMsojourner said:

Retried. This time after copying, deleting, pasting, another single pull down appeared below the box (with the extra number and two parallels. I clicked on it. It filled in, pressed search and worked. What a mess! 

32 minutes ago, zydeco said:

You may have tried this already. You can't just delete the extraneous ordinal numbers that Immigration introduced into their Report Status list of nationalities last months and then continue. It takes several steps. Look up your nationality as you have in the past and copy just the part of your nationality (both English and Thai) that appears after the "||" of the preceding number string. Now delete everything in the Nationality box. Then paste what you copied and your nationality should appear, but you have to be sure to select it. When you click search, this should let you proceed if your passport # is correct and your DOB is in DD/MM/YYYY order. 

Edited by CMsojourner

9 minutes ago, zydeco said:

Retried. This time after copying, deleting, pasting, another single pull down appeared below the box (with the extra number and two parallels. I clicked on it. It filled in, pressed search and worked. What a mess! 

Yeah, more than just a petty annoyance. Hope they fix this bug soon. Good to hear you were able to get past the impasse.

• Like 1

Interesting this from the CCCC report, as I don't recall seeing a missing TM30 as a possible reason for non approval of online and/or mail in 90 day reporting (then again I haven't memorized all 262 pages of this missive):

One other possible reason for some Not Receiving Approval Status:  The owner of your home never had completed and filed a TM30 report for you with Immigration (or if he/she did, you may have omitted going to Promenada 2nd floor office within a few days of your return to Thailand after you had been been out of the country -- in order for Chiang Mai Immigration to sign off your TM.30 report receipt you carry in your passport and at the same time record your new Departure Card number and Last Entry Date in their database).  

Note: Mail-in rejections/delay could result if expats leave and then re-enter Thailand but forget to go to Immigration immediately (within a few days of their return) and have their old TM.30 receipt in their passport endorsed by Immigration (with their new arrival date, etc.). ]

On 06/05/2018 at 8:42 AM, mtls2005 said:

I've successfully used the on-line 90 day reporting system many times since it was introduced. There have been no changes in my situation.

On Thursday, 3 May I made it through the submission and received a TM47 reference number, and a few hours later received a "Not Approved" email, while the on-line status says "Rejected". No additional detail was provided.

I'm thinking that I may have submitted the form one day too early, but I'm not exactly certain if that's the cause.

I thought that you could not complete the process unless you were inside the "window"?

Should I try again? Or just head up to Chaeng Watthana?

I tried my 90 day report on-line again on Monday 7 May ~ 09:30, and received approval today, 8 May ~ 15:30. I was also able to instantaneously view/print "my next appointment", without any sort of work-around, which was a first for me in ~ eight reports.

I think I miscalculated my 90 days from my most recent international air arrival, by one day, and was "reporting" 16 days prior, hence my rejection.

Also, thanks for the advice on the work-around for viewing all activity by passport, DoB and nationality. That had always worked for me but is definitely broken now. Using that cut/paste trick I can see all my previous reports.

• Like 2

Since getting my new passport, along with all the stamp transfers I recently flew back into Thailand with a new entry stamp & a new arrival card number, but still I can not get past the first page. My report date is May 21, so too late for postage. I've done everything people here have suggested and nothing works. Mac, PC, IE, Chrome, Safari under user agent IE 11, and still it gives me that popup message to please contact an immigration office. This message pops up the very second I press submit without processing any information. 

27 minutes ago, markusss said:

Since getting my new passport, along with all the stamp transfers I recently flew back into Thailand with a new entry stamp & a new arrival card number, but still I can not get past the first page. My report date is May 21, so too late for postage. I've done everything people here have suggested and nothing works. Mac, PC, IE, Chrome, Safari under user agent IE 11, and still it gives me that popup message to please contact an immigration office. This message pops up the very second I press submit without processing any information. 

Are you only completing the required fields that have a beside them?

Using the drop down menu for your nationality?

Dates entered as day/month/year?

All of the the TM6 number (FE12345)?

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you only completing the required fields that have a beside them?

Using the drop down menu for you nationality?

Dates entered as day/month/year?

All of the the TM6 number (FE12345)?

Yes to all of the above.

It's been an ongoing saga ever since they launched that site.  I wonder whose cousin got the millions of baht in government contract to build that abomination.  I tried,  i really tried to submit online and avoid the waste of time traveling to the office in person but was never able to complete the whole process.  Quite funny to see how creative people had gotten here trying to convince that site to work.  But i think i found a better solution.  After the last frustrating experience i started really looking for alternatives and found this app.  Not only does it submit the first report for you and notifies you of the result but it also tracks the next due date and submits the next report for you automatically.  So if your visa is the same and you haven't left the country since the last report you don't need to do anything.  Perfect for forgetful people like myself.  Check it out:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app90dayreporter

15 minutes ago, outre99 said:

So if your visa is the same and you haven't left the country since the last report you don't need to do anything.  Perfect for forgetful people like myself.  Check it out:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app90dayreporter

It looks a little dodgy to me. App just put on play store on May 9th so no reviews. It appears to cost 600 baht per report but there is also a 3600 baht number on the info about it.

Have you tried it yet?

Just now, ubonjoe said:

It looks a little dodgy to me. App just put on play store on May 9th so no reviews. It appears to cost 600 baht per report but there is also a 3600 baht number on the info about it.

Have you tried it yet.

Yep.   It was the first time i was able to submit online.  Happy happy, joy joy.  600 baht is worth it to me to avoid the hassles and save time.  I did notice it was new so only purchased 1 credit to test it out.  So far so good.  Will buy the pack of 4 to save money next time.

3 minutes ago, outre99 said:

Yep.   It was the first time i was able to submit online.  Happy happy, joy joy.  600 baht is worth it to me to avoid the hassles and save time.  I did notice it was new so only purchased 1 credit to test it out.  So far so good.  Will buy the pack of 4 to save money next time.

Have you gotten a official receipt for the report stamped by immigration yet.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

Have you gotten a official receipt for the report stamped by immigration yet.

Yeah,   once my report was approved the app notified me and showed a link to download the PDF from immigration with the stamp and the next report date.  just had to print it out and keep in the passport.

Just submitted,my application today,all went very easily (maybe too easily)

so now just need to know how long i should expect to wait till getting confirmation,

that everything went ok ?and how will i get this confirmation by email or will i have

to go back to there website.

I have tried several times before,never worked.

regards Worgeordie

3 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

so now just need to know how long i should expect to wait till getting confirmation,

that everything went ok ?and how will i get this confirmation by email or will i have

I have tried several times before,never worked.

regards Worgeordie

did you get a trn number after submission?

2 minutes ago, outre99 said:

did you get a trn number after submission?

yes I did,just checked still pending, now last time this happened too,

and i just happened to click on the next page and it said  Denied, 

will wait till Tuesday and check again,I usually use the Post,with no

problems.

regards Worgeordie

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

yes I did,just checked still pending, now last time this happened too,

and i just happened to click on the next page and it said  Denied, 

will wait till Tuesday and check again,I usually use the Post,with no

problems.

regards Worgeordie

it should be 2 business days at the most.  keep us posted.

7 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

How long it takes to get the approval depends upon the office you report to. Some do it the same day while at others it can take several days.

You may not get an email since not all offices send them. You will have to go back on the site to check the status of the application and if approved print out the the next appointment (report date).

• Thanks 1

I cannot believe it,had an email come through from Immigration,

the 90 days report has been approved ,just applied this morning

now that's what i call service,and the website is now https,just

used Slimjet browser,before if you did not use internet explorer

the page would jump all over,the last 5 times i tried online ,not

approved.

Immigration are getting their act together,now if only you could

do your yearly extension online,or at very least make an appointment.

regards worgeordie   P,S. printed out receipt and next date page.